Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Read: Our Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read: Our Nigeria! (695 Views)

Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. / What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? / What Does Arabic Writing Means On Our Nigeria Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read: Our Nigeria! by UcLloyd: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
I Keep Telling People, Nigeria's Problem Was The Inability 2 Uphold Discipline. If We Did, We Would Have Been A Great Country. Buhari Did A Good Job On That During His Military Rule. Eg; Having to cue up on everything, not throwing dirts All Over The Place and even insisting On Road Side Mechanics changing their work dress, immediately u leave your work place. Etc...these might sound simple and irrelevant to some, but these things moulds a man. If we had imbibed this discipline, our leaders won't be this corrupt. Is a pity that Gen Buhari who once stood for uprightness allowed religion to destroy the good man we once heard of. In the absence of Buhari, who will bail us out? Truth be told, no one at the moment but Jonathan. Ask me why? Because a man who can handle Nigeria in it's most delicate state ever is worth commending. Sentiments apart, Nigeria's case is worse than the case of Liberia and even the rwanda case in those days. This is not a thread to convince you to vote for Jonathan, who u vote is up to you. All am saying is, our problem starting wayback, so rather than promote bigotry and bashing one another, support your current administration by educating your neighbour, preach to him about the Nigeria of the Old. Draw him back on how it used to be when we had pride. Do that and u will see yourself going to the poling center a better man. I can only speak for myself, I will vote for GEJ next election, because, he has tried. Ponder on this. Long Live Nigeria!

Pardon any typo! Am only human. Na phone I use type this epistle

1 Like

Re: Read: Our Nigeria! by hushmail: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
@ op thank u 4 ur frankness

truly there z hope 4 9ja only if we can come together n support our leaders. D Bible says support ur leaders cos its God who put them there.

Our polithievians always tell us (when they r afraid of impeachment) that only God can elavate a man.

Now dis goes to Apc apologists: Support Gej now, 2015 u get ur shot.

Let all join hands to move 9ja forward.

Note: am neither Apc nor Pdp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News.5 people were killed at OUK home town / ‘northern Leaders Should Dialogue With B’haram’ / Possibility Of A Change In Nigeria As One Or Divided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.