Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria (7753 Views)

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by calltonia2000: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
You can invest in our company we are into real estate and can't close up cos of that email me to talk more on calltonia2000@yahoo.com or call 08039533879.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by phoenix480(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
@chiboy441

Like a previous poster mentioned, real estate is usually a good investment: Lower risk of losing your Capital (if due diligence is followed) and almost guaranteed appreciation. As your budget is about half a million and you arent always in Nigeria, I suggest you invest in Land from a reputable Real Estate company, and watch your investment grow.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by chiboy441(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
phoenix480:
@chiboy441

Like a previous poster mentioned, real estate is usually a good investment: Lower risk of losing your Capital (if due diligence is followed) and almost guaranteed appreciation. As your budget is about half a million and you arent always in Nigeria, I suggest you invest in Land from a reputable Real Estate company, and watch your investment grow.

You are right, but still looking such in Port haircut or Abia state.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 5:19am On Apr 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

You're selling crap to women to wash their v*agina. Something that creates infection there.

Ladies, don't use soap in your v*agina, it kills off good bacteria that proctects v*agina and prevents infections.

Nornally, v*agina cleans itself but if you must wash it, use ordinary water! Don't buy those craps they sell to make money.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Discover how to turn your passion into a million dollars.

What You’re about to Master

It really does not matter if you have ever even considered being in business for yourself.
It does not matter if you have any experience. All that matters is that you are not currently
happy with your career or financial position. If you want more from your life, then this is the book for you.

The author, Anik Singal is about to take you through a jaw-dropping journey that has
taken him over 10 years. He started with nothing but a big dream in college and stumbled
his way into the world of being an Online Entrepreneur. He had no technical knowledge,
no experience and absolutely no idea what he was doing.

However, he soon became addicted to the idea of creating wealth using the Internet.
That’s what this book is all about. Anik Singal has dedicated his life to learning how
someone can wake up every morning and go to sleep every night having done nothing
but what they’re passionate about. However, everyone knows, it’s not enough to just live
your passion; you need to create a living with it too.

The Circle of Profit is a business system that allows anyone in the world to quickly build
a business empire right from their laptop. You can begin to generate millions of dollars
by simply giving away information. You’re about to learn how to take a topic you’re
passionate about, share it with everyone in the world, all while creating millions of
dollars.
If you’ve ever dreamed of having more from your life, The Circle of Profit is just the
system to get you there!
Get it here now for free:

http://www.36sba.com/special/free.html

Wishing you the best, stay safe. With love – Oliver Augustine.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by Jababy3135(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Get
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by Jababy3135(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Get 15% of ur 600k every month for 10 months...best bet for u without risk call 08037728240 or chidibassey@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by Kutunban: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can open a Forex account even if you lack trading experience an alternative is available called copy trading or PAMM. You don't have to give anybody your money to trade for you to avoid fraud. How it works you choose a good trader with good trading history to copy trade from the list of the broker certified strategy providers or you choose a portfolio manager with a good trading history to manage your fund (PAMM managers are certified traders by the broker). The good thing about this packages is that you alone can make withdrawal from your account anytime.

Follow the link below to open a live account:
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4902696
For more information or free ebooks on FOREX trading send an email to zazainvestment@gmail.com

Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by oshimiliego: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by chiboy441(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Kutunban:
You can open a Forex account even if you lack trading experience an alternative is available called copy trading or PAMM. You don't have to give anybody your money to trade for you to avoid fraud. How it works you choose a good trader with good trading history to copy trade from the list of the broker certified strategy providers or you choose a portfolio manager with a good trading history to manage your fund (PAMM managers are certified traders by the broker). The good thing about this packages is that you alone can make withdrawal from your account anytime.

Follow the link below to open a live account:
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4902696
For more information or free ebooks on FOREX trading send an email to zazainvestment@gmail.com

I have done that in etoro. I loss money thee.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by micktoxin(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2015
tochilastborn:
An invest could yield 10% but i will give you 9% per month.

That 1% is my motive for advertising.

Contact me at godalepriest@gmail.com

Can you post a bit more detail here.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by REMMEI(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2015
I also have half of the money the OP posted.. people are just not being realistic about their business stuffs..cos they are eager to make money from you too..

If you have any business that's good and genuine enough..why not post the details here.. let see what you've got..
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by jayjayjay0214: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by victorking: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
chiboy441:

I have done that in etoro. I loss money thee.

Chiboy add me on whatsapp on 07036596174. I have a guaranteed investment solution for you if you are still interested. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by victorking: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
REMMEI:
I also have half of the money the OP posted.. people are just not being realistic about their business stuffs..cos they are eager to make money from you too..

If you have any business that's good and genuine enough..why not post the details here.. let see what you've got..

Remmei add me on whatsapp and if u don't like what I offer you, you can come back to dis forum and blacklist me. 07036596174
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by emperoracro(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
chiboy441:
I'm not always in Nigeria, but wish to have investment in Nigeria, Please can someone advice, what area can i invest between 400000 and 600000# pending on my case? Thanks.
Stock up palm oil now that it is cheap and sell wen it higher, contact me on +2348136909187, lets talk better
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
@ emperoracro pls thank you for suggesting an agric business investment for nairalanders.i want to urge you to give details of how the business is.This will enable everybody to benefit and also some gurus in the business can as well contribute.i hope you know nairaland is a public forum.please can you tell us what you stand to benefit from anyone willing to invest in this business.thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by emperoracro(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
@ emperoracro pls thank you for suggesting an agric business investment for nairalanders.i want to urge you to give details of how the business is.This will enable everybody to benefit and also some gurus in the business can as well contribute.i hope you know nairaland is a public forum.please can you tell us what you stand to benefit from anyone willing to invest in this business.thanks
What the business is all about is pretty clear, isn't it?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is not clear.what do you stand to gain by asking people to invest in your business.I think you should explain the business here so that others can learn.nairaland is a public forum.God bless you sir.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by slowice(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2015
argon500:
Investing in Nigeria requires a huge capital considering the Nigeria situation.. I mean electricity, security e.t.c

Why not invest in e-marketing.. You do not even need up to the amount and it is very reliable.. more than 20% profit per month
Pls explain more abt the e marketing am interested
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by degrassi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
You can invest in exportation business for instance charcoal

) EACH ton to the buyer is 175 euro and it is FOB price ...so he pays 175 euro multiply by 23 =4025 euro in total so total revenue in naira as exchange currency of euro is.

1 European Euro = 233.183 Naira
233.183 * 4025 = 938,561.575

so in total the buyer pays= 938,561.575 naira. ( please note this is just a rough calculation as exchange rate is not stable )

(2) each ton from the source cost 20,000 naira and 22/23 tons full a container will be 460,000

(3)cost for local transport to port from ilorin where we source is 160k plus loading of the charcoal inside the truck.

(4)The price above is FOB price so the buyer pays for the shipping we only pay 70k to our freight forwarder for documentation to clear the shipping.

(5)cost of insurance for freight is 50k and The Charcoal contract is signed and the contract is registered and insured with the Trade and Commerce department in Portugal.

(6)Miscellaneous: ........................... 10, 000 or 20,000 depends.
Capital invested in total = 700,000 naira
Revenue after investment = 938,561.575
Profit = 938,561.575 -700,000= 238,561.575 NAIRA
PROFIT ON EACH CONTAINER: 238,561.575 NAIRA

(

(cool The payment Terms is CAD (Cash Against Document) The buyers pays 70% after receiving the bill of lading and 30% after ascertaining the quality

(9) Your fund is very secured for a letter of agreement which will be endorsed and stamp by the Government and you are free to come down and see when we start carrying out the business. your fund is secured sir .

NOTE: The profit made is shared 60/40% the investor takes 60% while the company takes 40% for managing the business all through. the calculation above is base on only 1 container to increase the profit you can increase the container the more the container the more the profit For f
urther information u can contact .2348062204383 or 2348151143501

\
Re: Please I Need Advice On Where To Invest #400000 In Nigeria by argon500: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
slowice:

Pls explain more abt the e marketing am interested

You can make a research online as I do not have time to explain it here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? / Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi / Airtel Africa Lists On NSE With N1.36trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.