Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military (1183 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by Alikaxon(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
When I listened to the song currently playing on NTA station, about the Nigerian military. I was touched. The song expressed appreciation to the Nigerian military who are undeterred, not even the fear of loosing their life could deter them. They protect other peoples life with their life. They fought hard to protect and ensure the unity of this country..... I say, lets dedicate this thread to appreciate their bravery. You won't know how a "war" feels like, until you experience it, and is called to handle a "gun". It is then, you'll know the plight of the soldier, who had left his beloved family, to settle the fight he didn't even cause...
"Soldiers don't die, they go to heaven"
Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by patnelson1: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
nice job mr Alikaxon.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by Alikaxon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
patnelson1: nice job mr Alikaxon.

Thanks bro... Its high time we celebrate our heroes, they are our heroes.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by Analyst42: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think this should make FP. The least we can do is to say thank you to these heroes, may their souls rest in peace. Please, their entitlements should not be delayed by the FG. Meanwhile, Amnesty International can GO and DIE.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by cirmuell(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Alikaxon what's the title of the song?
Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by Alikaxon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
cirmuell: @Alikaxon what's the title of the song?
I don't know the title nor the person, Just a short song with video showing the soldiers in action.... I'll try and find out, maybe from NTA's website or...
Re: A Thread To Appreciate The Nigerian Military by vedd: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Boys Nor Dey Carry Last: Living Stars Club Of Italy Make Dollars Rain At An / 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World / Doctor Pulls Hundreds Of Maggots From Patient's Ear (VIDEO + PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.