Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service (1992 Views)

Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Angry Students Stone Afe Babalola Over One Month Power Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by chuks87(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAD NEWS

this bus hit one of our final year student in front of our School gate yesterday (18th August,2014) and she died instantly.
May her perfect soul Rest in Peace (AMEN)
it was burnt instantly by Angry Students after the driver flees after hitting its victim.

sources: ......Reporting live from Michael Okpara Univeristy, Umudike.

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
How are they different from the unknown soldiers who burnt BRT buses in Lagos? Silliness all around

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by echobee(f): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rest in peace to the dead cry cry
but burning down the bus,cant bring the young lady back.

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44: How are they different from the unknown soldiers who were burnt BRT buses in Lagos? Silliness all around

silly comment written in dumb English .

what is the cost of the bus compared to the irreparable loss the family, school and society has suffered .

Be informed that AKTC and other comuter buses kill students of that school every now and then because they will never slow down when approaching a busy school gate.

In Ekpoma back in the days, coca cola and others learnt their lesson the hard way
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44: How are they different from the unknown soldiers who were burnt BRT buses in Lagos? Silliness all around

i wonder if your brain is on recess, comparing a burnt bus and someone who was killed because it wasn't someone related to you looks like you have completely lost it.
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
eddiebruk:

i wonder if your brain is on recess, comparing a burnt bus and someone who was killed because it wasn't someone related to you looks like you have completely lost it.
So burning the bus is the right response? Talk about herd mentality

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44:
So burning the bus is the right response? Talk about herd mentality

Yes, even burning the driver along side would have been a better news
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
eddiebruk:

Yes, even burning the driver along side would have been a better news
I give up....

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44:
I give up....

Story for the gods undecided undecided
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44:
I give up....
Didn't even expect you to go that far with him seeing that he sounds like one of the jobless fellows that burnt the bus.

Maybe the smoke from the burning buys will convey her spirit to heaven, who knows.
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Didn't even expect you to go that far with him seeing that he sounds like one of the jobless fellows that burnt the bus.

Maybe the smoke from the burning buys will convey her spirit to heaven, who knows.
I cant just help being amused
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Didn't even expect you to go that far with him seeing that he sounds like one of the jobless fellows that burnt the bus.

You never know how much something hurts until it happens to you.

The god's are wise
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by chuks87(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
corpse of the student that was hit by the bus...... What a cruel World we live!!!

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
How are they sure she is dead? The first thing they did was gather, take pictures of her body and burn the bus.....how come no one thought of talking her to a hospital first?
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by igbokwesampson(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
what a sad news, AKTC again! May God console the family and grant them fortitude to be this loss, I commiserate with the entire MOUAU community, Rest in peace CYNDY
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44: How are they sure she is dead? The first thing they did was gather, take pictures of her body and burn the bus.....how come no one thought of talking her to a hospital first?

abeg shut up make person hear word, if u like ban me
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by chuks87(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mynd44: How are they sure she is dead? The first thing they did was gather, take pictures of her body and burn the bus.....how come no one thought of talking her to a hospital first?

dey didn't just hurry and took d pix, we ve an emergency school clinic nearby where she was rushed to and pronounced dead by the doctors. Her body is still in the montuary section. This happened yesterday around 3pm and I am posting it 24 hrs later. Pls just be humane.
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Vikky014(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
D GIRL DIED INSTANTLY
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Vikky014(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
chuks87: corpse of the student that was hit by the bus...... What a cruel World we live!!!
its a pity,may her soul Rip
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by MadCow1: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well!!

They dont really train them well in that school so no surprises.. cheesy

An accident happens and their reaction is to burn the bus. grin

Pfft....

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by chuks87(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1: Well!!
They dont really train them well in that school so no surprises.. cheesy
An accident happens and their reaction is to burn the bus. grin
Pfft....
... U n ur gf r taking a walk and a / (anoda) mad cow comes frm behind drive its horns 2ru her body and she dies instantly... What will u do to d cow?
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Itoroetti(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
RIP DEAR!

But what happens to placing bumps at all roads passing across schools?
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by ElFenomeno1: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2014

What sort of dumb and daft post is this?!

How did you know the first thing they did was gather and take pictures or born the bus? Were you a witness?

If you didnt witness it or know anyone who did, your post above should be shoved up your as...shole by yourself.
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
I am really sorry for the loss,but i believe violence is never the key to solve our problems
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
R.I.p to the dead cry cry
Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Aitee1: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
eddiebruk:

abeg shut up make person heard word, if u like ban me

1 Like

Re: Angry Students Burnt Down A Bus Belong To Akwa-ibom State Transport Service by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
chuks87: SAD NEWS

this bus hit one of our final year student in front of our School gate yesterday (18th August,2014) and she died instantly.
May her perfect soul Rest in Peace (AMEN)
it was burnt instantly by Angry Students after the driver flees after hitting its victim.

sources: ......Reporting live from Michael Okpara Univeristy, Umudike.
the gal was frm ma maternal home and somehow a relative of mine and her name was ezinne she was just 22 and came back to school the day before she died and i saw her and chatted wit her she from umualumaku in mbano l.G.A.she was just buried yesterday.r.i.p to her.and she was nt in final yea

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly ND/HND Part Time Form Still Available / Www.waecdirect.org |waecdirect Online -2015 WAEC Result Checker Update / Chinese Government Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.