Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. (3564 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight / Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 2:38am On Aug 20, 2014
A pot belly is an issue that affects most men who fall back on taking care of their health & minding what they eat or drink. If you're reading this now and you have this issue, I'm quite sure you don't like how it stops you from wearing some of your favorite shirts. The impression it creates in the minds of people when you're in public may be embarrassing to you as well. I understand your concern & I'm sure you don't want this to go on. Don't give up yet.

What You Should Do From Today

**Do A Sit-up Exercise Every Morning..

Do this first thing in the morning. This may demand a lot of energy from you but that's exactly why you should do it! You don't have to jog down the street unless you have the time of course. A sit-up exercise can be done in the comfort of your own room.

When you wake up in the morning, fix your two feet under something firm, lie down flat and place your two hands under your head. Then sit up and lie down. Repeat this up-down process 40 times and forget it till the next day. I do 40 sit ups (even though I have no belly fat) often but if this is too much for you, start small on your first day and with time, you'll get used to it and eventually do more. This exercise is great at working your belly and leg muscles. Work demands energy so your fatty reserves will be used up!

**Avoid A Bottle Of Beer..

Pot bellied men have been observed to be regular drinkers of alcohol. Take little alcoholic drinks or avoid them totally if you want to be free of belly fat. I say this because there's always the tendency to drink more than your body can burn into energy. If this happens, the excess is stored away as fat especially in your tummy.

**Use Super Cider & Fat Absorber..

I strongly recommend this natural combination as an "addition" to the first two activities I listed. They are safe, effective and will do much to help you achieve your goal of reducing that pot belly. For more information, research on them online or simply put down your email contacts for more info from me. Note that the subject of my mail to you will start with the word "Swissgarde".

For a live chat for answers to your questions or concerns, add me on BBM: 7F3251F3 or WHATSAPP: 08130496612. You may call/text my numbers below.

If this message has been helpful to you, please LIKE and SHARE. You may help someone out there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks for sharing your ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Is it applicable for females too? Shed light on the fat absorber.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
@poster i did not expect this from you.Are you trying to tell me to do sit-ups on a beer belly.u must be joking.
I always tell people with pot -belly to first of all work on their nutrition i.e avoiding the high -glycemic index carbohydrates(white-rice,pasta,white-flour e.t.c),increase protein intake, most especially plant-proteins such as legumes. Fruits and vegetables should become part of one's diet,eating of nuts can also be helpful and avoid eating late night meals because during this period,the body has a slow metabolism thus converting excesss sugar into body(abdominal) fat becomes almost inevitable.One should not be told that a major culprit of pot-belly is alcohol.
Then invest ample time in doing cardiovascular (aerobic) exercises such as jogging,brisk-walking,skipping,cycling and what have you. Also incorporate resistance training(push-ups,pull-ups) and weight-lifting into your programme, reason being that this exercises causes the formation of muscles which in turn burns body fat.These exercises coupled with good and clean diet burns dose stubborn abdominal fats.
U will begin to see much difference in your abdomen within few weeks without even doing sit-ups.The problem with most of us is that we are not always patient enough,we always want result "now now",as if the pot-belly acquired just appeared in a day.
Patience,discipline,hard-work and determination are very neccessary in achieving this.
Least i forget, also do your sit-ups.I hear people saying they can do 1000 sit-ups in an hour,abeg sit-ups no be food ooh.
I always advice people to do what they think their body can bear.Doing 20-30 sit-ups for starters is not bad at all so far you are feeling that pain in your abdomen.
In body-building, "pain means result".
I have said quite a great deal ,no vex i too like talk pass quarell.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by Elijah78: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will also add, do a sea salt water solution and you will see the tummy go! note: It should be sea salt or Himalayan salt: A big NO to iodize or table salt.
http://www.spiritportal.org/salt-water-purge.html
http://www.yogitrition.com/salt-water-flush-for-colon-cleansing/
http://realfoodswitch.com/detox/perform-salt-water-flush-cleanse-colon/
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Research on Kelp, Vinegar & Chitosan for the role they play in reducing body fat. These are found in what I offer.
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2014
"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you". Brian Tracy.
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
For more educative posts about health problems & their solutions, do visit the swissgarde link below..
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Do you want to get on a live chat with me for answers to your questions or concerns about your health, add me on BBM: 7F0B7CCA. You may call/text me through my numbers in my signature below..
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Live like you'll die today. Learn like you'll live forever..
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by tabletgirl: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be". - Wayne W. Dyer.
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Love is what this world needs to grow and flourish
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Action is the best antidote to worry. Don't sit back and stare at a pressing problem. Do something about it!
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Every problem has at least one solution. Never give up searching for answers about it.
Re: 3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. by DJurry(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2015
A wise man once said: "Take care of your health. It is the only place you have to live in!".

(1) (Reply)

First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa / 2 Years Old Boy Smoking! / Free Surgery For Children Suffering Congenital And Acquired Heart Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.