Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana (2059 Views)

New Politics Forum Launched Online! / Iconapex Has Been Launched / Operation Free Website For All Nigerian Companies Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
iamord:

Don't let too much of all this silly ego get into your head. Cos u just talk by heart. I know who I am and what am worth. I will forever be happy to come as a ghanaian
bros, no vex now, I was just having some good humoured fun ...
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by OXYGEN01: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: hmmmm ..... yet you all log into NL daily ..... without fail tongue
Yea because Ghana is all over this forum.
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: Yea because Ghana is all over this forum.
exactly my point .... Ghanians secretly wish they were Nigerians and so the closest they can get to that is an NL account and dogged daily postings tongue
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by OXYGEN01: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: exactly my point .... Ghanians secretly wish they were Nigerians and so the closest they can get to that is an NL account and dogged daily postings tongue
I mean people keep on bringing the name of Ghana in every thread opened.
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: I mean people keep on bringing the name of Ghana in every thread opened.
face the facts bro ... you love Nigeria otherwise you would not be on NairaLand
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by iamord(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: bros, no vex now, I was just having some good humoured fun ...

Well no biggie. But you know no body will understand where u coming from reading such

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: face the facts bro ... you love Nigeria otherwise you would not be on NairaLand
Don't deceive yourself ok because it ain't only this forum that am in.All countries in Africa have forums n am in each of them ok
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: Don't deceive yourself ok because it ain't only this forum that am in.All countries in Africa have forums n am in each of them ok
here are the fact bros:
I have been on NL for 1 year and have about 990 posts (as of today)
You have been on NL for just over 1 month and you already have close to 400 posts!!!!
Damn dude ..... you literally drape Naija flag over yourself tongue
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by OXYGEN01: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: here are the fact bros:
I have been on NL for 1 year and have about 990 posts (as of today)
You have been on NL for just over 1 month and you already have close to 400 posts!!!!
Damn dude ..... you literally drape Naija flag over yourself tongue
You shouldn't say that on a faceless forum ok and besides if u check ma comments u will realize that I only respond to only bad comments against GHANA. That should tell u that Ghana is all over this forum.
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: You shouldn't say that on a faceless forum ok and besides if u check ma comments u will realize that I only respond to only bad comments against GHANA. That should tell u that Ghana is all over this forum.
exactly my point ... you are caught in between your patriotism to your fatherland and your secret burning desire to be a Nigerian.
Like, I am very content with NL and don't really go to other African centric forums (and really do not mind what they even say about Nigerians there). You on the other hand are even more active than the typical Nigerian on NL ..... it's good sha ... who no like beta tin? Carry on my bros.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by otumfour(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
brownlord:

The poor always trying to impress the reach.

grin grin grin grin grin

In addition to nigerians eating monkey meat, una education system don rust come add

chei! diarisgodoooo what a jungle

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by otumfour(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
brownlord:

Lol, thanks typo From my iPad, but what you mean " Ghanian education"

lmao! nugga I own all Apple products and iOS autocorrect never go give u reach as rich even if its a typo, reach has 4 letters in it and rich has 4 u dumbo

U damn nigerian liar, una dey suck in all areas why
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by otumfour(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
kobonaire: Many Ghanians will not admit it but secretly they all wish they could be Nigerians ...

I LOVE THE ANSWER BELOW grin grin grin grin grin grin

OXYGEN01: I even doubt if animals will even wish to become nigerians. Are you normal atall?

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
otumfour:
I LOVE THE ANSWER BELOW grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another Ghanian spotted with over 3000 posts on NairaLand ..... proof that they are all closet Nigerians wink
Welcome to betta land my bros.
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by otumfour(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
kobonaire: Another Ghanian spotted with over 3000 posts on NairaLand ..... proof that they are all closet Nigerians wink
Welcome to betta land my bros.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by spokesman21: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
For me, aside their fast speed and the fact that they promote Africa by being managed only by Ghanaians (unlike Vodafone, Airtel, MTN, Expresso, etc), I believe their standard prices are a bit too high. According to this Surfline 4G Internet overview article which is featured on HubPages, their MIFI:

Originally priced at GH₵555, it comes with a 20GB data bundle. Nonetheless, for a limited time only, lucky customers can simply buy the 20GB bundle for GH₵205 and get the Surfline MiFi device for free. This offer kick-started at the network’s launch and is expected to run for a few days.

And on their router..

Originally priced at GH₵855, it comes with 50GB of data. During the opening promo however, users can simply purchase the 50GB data bundle for GH₵445 and get the router for free.

So without their promo, the prices for their MiFi and Router is 555 and 855 Ghana Cedis respectively. And see the prices of their bundles further in the article: http://isaacasante.hubpages.com/hub/Surfline-Ghana-Overview-4G-LTE-Internet-Bundles-Devices-and-Products

It's really high! I'm wondering if the average citizen will be able to afford it. It's more expensive than MTN, Vodafone, Glo, etc...
Re: 4G LTE Internet Launched In Ghana by Khin: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
IMHO surfline data bundle is one of the cheapest in Ghana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss With Web Development / Fathers Day HD Photos Profile Pic Images DP Whatsapp Download / WordPress Affiliate Funnel Builder, Both Simple Instagram SOFTWARES And Others..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.