Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them (3661 Views)

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by priest2u(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
I see dead people moving smiley Terrorism is not their only specialty lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYa-lnSgaE
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Rikidony(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
puhahahahahaha @OP DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Shine1177: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Drama. The same way their brothers in our political scene are good at propaganda. All to seek international sympathy.

7 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
I knew all along it was a scam

8 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by estyvino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
They are the same everywhere, even in Nigeria. Always devising a means to erupt violence and cause an unrest.
@op, that title(of ur post) is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Dreambeat: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is not funny.They are unknowingly undermining the death of hundreds of innocent civilians,children inclusive,in Gaza.
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by atlwireles: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Islamist lying since Abraham slept with his maid. angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by kaeto(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lie mohammed is a muslim, mohammed was a muslim, so all muslims are liars.

12 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by atlwireles: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
These are the same kind of people that would stage the kidnapping of 200 girls, all to achieve their needed political propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by domack99(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
We need to stop jumping into conclusion, except you understand their language you will know what exactly they are doing. The video doesn't say they are corpse nor does it tell if its Gaza strip.

Who knows they might be making a movie or doing a a kind of traditional ritual.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by abes(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Typical.. they've started the muslim this muslim that rantings.

By the way, that was from some students demonstration last year in Egypt and not Gaza. See the complete video here

Really, why would they need to fake dead people in Gaza? is it that there are no deaths from the constant Israel bombings that they need to fake the dead?

No wonder we governed by morons.

1 Like

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by priest2u(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
abes: Typical.. they've started the muslim this muslim that rantings.

By the way, that was from some students demonstration last year in Egypt and not Gaza. See the complete video here

Really, why would they need to fake dead people in Gaza? is it that there are no deaths from the constant Israel bombings that they need to fake the dead?

No wonder we governed by morons.
one question for you , the Egyptian brotherhood are they Muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Gucciboss: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Heheheee..
Moving corpse part 1

4 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
front page tins...aha aha aha
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by solomakindees(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
They are practising 'same-day' resurrections!

5 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by abes(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
priest2u:
one question for you , the Egyptian brotherhood are they Muslims?

Your question is irrelevant.

You said the video is from Gaza and I just point it out to you that you are a liar, the video was from a demonstration by students in Egypt last year.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by abes(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the records, this is the original video and description translated to english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhYaF-xxOo

Translated text about the video:

Published on Oct 28, 2013

Paljthaman analog display inside the Al-Azhar University

Imaging Mustafa Darwish Mohamed Anwar Montage

Dozens of students from the Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Azhar University, a mass demonstration in front of the college administration, and joined the Brotherhood students at Al Azhar University in my career girls and boys together, in the course of one, met with the building of the Faculty of Medicine and Engineering next to the building, the Al-Azhar University, after having toured throughout campus to mobilize students, and disable the study, where rallies went to the College of Engineering.

And started a number of students who were unable to housing halls of obtaining a good estimate, in the processing amplifiers, and put it in front of the Presidency of the Al-Azhar University, to set up a protest activities, to put pressure on the university president to housed.

It also cut Brotherhood students through the permanent camp at the University of Al-Azhar, amid crowds of motorists, causing paralysis in the case of traffic jams on both sides.

The students chanted slogans against the army and the police,.

And tried a number of Muslim Brotherhood demonstrators at the University of Al-Azhar, the storming of the university administrative building during an attempt to break into a comprehensive university clinic, while other students lit fireworks and fireworks in the air

Follow us on our http://www.elbadil.com/

Category

News & Politics
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by freshness2020: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Arabian Wonder!

4 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Koran instructs Muslims to lie and be deceitful. Let's start with this: Islam is a religion of peace. LIE.

6 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by SalC: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
The tittle of this thread alone made me lmao grin
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Sparrow13: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Very funny video
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
na satan send them back hell fire don full already

2 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by thegoodone2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
daresma93: na satan send them back hell fire don full already
Or they ran out of virgins.
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by PenSniper: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
abes:

Your question is irrelevant.

You said the video is from Gaza and I just point it out to you that you are liar, the video was from a demonstration by students in Egypt last year.

And why would demonstrating students lie down like corpses ? please think of another cover-up lie. Your futile denial holds no water with intelligent people.
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by PenSniper: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
ISLAM is a religion of SCAM founded by a SCAMMER for SCAMMERS.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by NairaMinted: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just how gullibe and bigoted are people? This is from a staged protest from what I gather in a university in Egypt!

Here again are sheeple incapable of independent thought and overcome by Islamophobia (I am Christian by the way), adding to the frenzy and spreading false information.

A fellow Nairalander has even posted providing details about this video describing it as a protest by students in an Egyptian university but yet sheeple who are totally bereft of any capacity for rational or independent thought and/or so blinded by their programmed bigotry have decided to overlook the post by abes and jump on the misguided islamophobia bandwagon.....

Seriously, just how gullibe, misguided and frankly, s.t.u.p.i.d are people??

And unfortunately, this is the kind of nonsense that makes FP!

PS: Here is a little bio on the sorry, bitter and perhaps lonely woman that posted this on YouTube.. If you go through her profile on Wikipedia you'll notice that in addition to her misguided and unfounded anti-Islamic views, she is undoubtedly racist and a white supremacist as her misplaced anti-Obama stance shows. This woman like Ann Coulter are bitter, frustrated, rejected and dejected women that have nothing better to do with their time other than spreading hate....

Pamela Geller (born June 14, 1958)[5] is an American blogger, author, political activist,[6] and commentator.[1] She is known primarily for her criticism of Islamism and opposition to Islamic activities and causes, such as the proposed construction of an Islamic community center near the former site of the World Trade Center.[7] She says her blogging and campaigns in the United States are against what she terms "creeping Sharia" in the country. She is described as a critic of radical Islam[8] and self-described as opposing political Islam.[1] Her viewpoints are described as anti-Islamic[9] or Islamophobic.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

2 Likes

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seun Front Page.. Please. Thank yoi
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by NairaMinted: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Also, someone should find this woman with a plastic surgery ravaged face a husband or a partner or something please.... Perhaps then she will be less vitriolic and hating

1 Like

Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by abes(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
PenSniper:

And why would demonstrating students lie down like corpses ? please think of another cover-up lie. Your futile denial holds no water with intelligent people.

I owe you no explanation. I can't spoonfeed you. I have given you a link to the original video and also translate the video description using google translation, still you are asking this silly question.

Futile denial? Denial of what? Am I in the video? I'm only educating you lots, if you call yourself intelligent then i'm glad you thought of me as a dumb, cos definately your opposite.
Re: Gaza ‘corpses’ Caught Moving When They Don’t Know The Cameras Are On Them by Symphony007: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2014
This morning hamas terrorist broke the seize fire and fired two rockets into an EMPTY FIELD in tel aviv, Israel responded with an airstrike killing an innocent woman and her son. And the world keeps quiet because the people of gaza lives are worthless. I wonder if a rocket is shot by an unknown person from egypt to isreal, the isreali army will rain bombs on egyptian cities killing egyptians. the country who never stops playing the "holocaust" card is not carrying out one on others.

(1) (Reply)

14 Inspirational Quotes From President Mugabe / India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. / Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.