Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job (7268 Views)

Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / Preparing For Interviews And Test / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
I am just a bit curious, how many aptitude test did u fail and pass before getting your dream job..

The floor is open for all
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls u guys shud respond..

Share ur experiences
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by 500samuel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
hmmmmmmmm......

13 Likes

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Hussyk: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel: hmmmmmmmm......let me just list few
first bank three times.......twice at second stage and once at final stage
diamond bank.... first exam
gtb....first exam
center for management development
union bank........final state
waec...... i was eliminated because i used NECO
nimasa.....exam alone
funab.......i scored 70% but not called for the next stage
college of education oyo .....second and final state
Uac....... i got to the six and final stage
coca cola....second stage
sterling bank....final stage
I CANT REMEMBER OTHERS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I suffer for Nigeria labour market oooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but all na story now.....am working in one of the parastatal in the ministry of education

chail ! dis bros don hustle oooo.

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by ikweremilitant: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
gtb....first exam
nimasa.....exam alone

I CANT REMEMBER OTHERS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I suffer for Nigeria labour market oooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but all na story now.....am working in one of the parastatal in the ministry of education
guy u be man.and may u live long to enjoy the fruit of ur labour,amen

5 Likes

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by 500samuel(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
ikweremilitant: guy u be man.and may u live long to enjoy the fruit of ur labour,amen

AMENNNNNNNNNNNN..... your comment made me cry......

I always avoid telling people all what i pass through when i was job hurting.......all is now story shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by mechango: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
As for me so far, Iroko Tv, pz cussons, NSML(Ship management), Qatar Airways both are online test, Maya Corp, Eunisell oil and gas, These are all first stage. Access Bank (second stage) and lastly cornerstone insurance i absconded, av anoda test at access bank on the 25th of august. Though am a Batch B Stream II corp member awaiting to be mobilised come September 6...Am badly looking for an engagement.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
gtb....first exam
nimasa.....exam alone

pls for how long were u unemployed?
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
U r truly a strong person.. I envy u, nd may u live to njoy d fruit of ur labour..
gtb....first exam
nimasa.....exam alone

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
U will get one.. jst belief in God..
mechango: As for me so far, Iroko Tv, pz cussons, NSML(Ship management), Qatar Airways both are online test, Maya Corp, Eunisell oil and gas, These are all first stage. Access Bank (second stage) and lastly cornerstone insurance i absconded, av anoda test at access bank on the 25th of august. Though am a Batch B Stream II corp member awaiting to be mobilised come September 6...Am badly looking for an engagement.
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by 500samuel(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
chingydaboss: U r truly a strong person.. I envy u, nd may u live to njoy d fruit of ur labour..

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by dridowu: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Got present job via distance family friend but still looking onto God for another better option, but no matter what i still thank God for present one.

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by 500samuel(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Pinkyeyes] pls for how long were u unemployed?[/quo
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
This your thread will get more answers on the career section. .many people here still never get job despite the regret mails sad undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by bbdrown: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
mechango: As for me so far, Iroko Tv, pz cussons, NSML(Ship management), Qatar Airways both are online test, Maya Corp, Eunisell oil and gas, These are all first stage. Access Bank (second stage) and lastly cornerstone insurance i absconded, av anoda test at access bank on the 25th of august. Though am a Batch B Stream II corp member awaiting to be mobilised come September 6...Am badly looking for an engagement.
bro, please, what was d format for that Eunisell test? Any clue on how to pass it?
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by ikweremilitant: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
500samuel:

AMENNNNNNNNNNNN..... your comment made me cry......

I always avoid telling people all what i pass through when i was job hurting.......all is now story shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u dnt need to feel dat way.just believe dat ur travils then is a source of inspiration to alot of people.thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by 500samuel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
ikweremilitant: u dnt need to feel dat way.just believe dat ur travils then is a source of inspiration to alot of people.thumbs up
tnx bro.......rest is sweet after much labour.

I dont pray that anyone suffer the way i did but if anyone is facing the challenge i pray that the lord wil give hear to such person's supplication before this year runs out.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Keep d thread flowing...
Inspiring words..
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by mechango: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
bbdrown: bro, please, what was d format for that Eunisell test? Any clue on how to pass it?
section A ;verbal Aptitude( this consist of analogy test,synonyms and antonyms and verbal aptitude plus quantitative analysis
section B; we were told to write an essay

NB: They only chose 2out of more than 20 of us that wrote the test
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by mechango: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
chingydaboss: U will get one.. jst belief in God..
yeah bro...tnks
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Felixitie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
I only keep believing,yet to get a job though. Failed PZ test 2nd stage,keystone 1st stage, UAC first stage etc.You fail some and pass some,even no response to those that u passed and interviewed...just keep moving,either u fly or walk or crawl,just make sure u ar moving..succes is ours! ALUTA CONTINUA...victoria...asc......

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by bbdrown: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
mechango:
section A ;verbal Aptitude( this consist of analogy test,synonyms and antonyms and verbal aptitude plus quantitative analysis
section B; we were told to write an essay

NB: They only chose 2out of more than 20 of us that wrote the test
thanks
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by benzzyno(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
E be lyk say na regrete story i go term ma own oo..
First application for job wey i eva do them call me for TS and that was union bank last yr....them no allow me pass documentation stage bcus i no get discharge cert wey jst remain only one month for me to get..curtesy of augustina ogunbiyi..hw i wish she d read dis thread..at first naija be me lyk ghana but later later i jst reason say today na her turn.abi she wan tell me say if i be her cousine she for no allow me go tru with the TS? Scoffs..!
Then the second one again na still unionbank wey don dey look lyk say them no need new staff again..i don ryt apptitude test tay tay but till now i still d hope say them go jst chng their mind go through with the process..make any bdy no evn think am say i still d learn work for job haunt oo..cus all the stories wey i read for up there no bdy go trainin school wey them tell am to go back. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Jakeattah(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Still job hunting, when I get my job I'll update you.

I believe it will be soon by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2014
E go beta.. Oluwa will crown ur effort...
benzzyno: E be lyk say na regrete story i go term ma own oo..
First application for job wey i eva do them call me for TS and that was union bank last yr....them no allow me pass documentation stage bcus i no get discharge cert wey jst remain only one month for me to get..curtesy of augustina ogunbiyi..hw i wish she d read dis thread..at first naija be me lyk ghana but later later i jst reason say today na her turn.abi she wan tell me say if i be her cousine she for no allow me go tru with the TS? Scoffs..!
Then the second one again na still unionbank wey don dey look lyk say them no need new staff again..i don ryt apptitude test tay tay but till now i still d hope say them go jst chng their mind go through with the process..make any bdy no evn think am say i still d learn work for job haunt oo..cus all the stories wey i read for up there no bdy go trainin school wey them tell am to go back. grin
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chingydaboss(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mod's please push to front page..
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by benzzyno(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
chingydaboss: E go beta.. Oluwa will crown ur effort...
abi oo..life the alwais continue..!
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by anneabidemi(f): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dulux paints, i wrote the test and was invited for the interview. Poisemedia, TaxiAd, before i worked with a travels an tours firm, then a microfinance bank before moving to real estate. I had to resign cos i didnt get the kinda satisfaction i needed. Since then, i have written test and/or had interviews with Russelsmith, The Latter House Chambers(Wemimo Ogunde & Co.), Bi-communications(Crime Fighters TV), Healthplus, Lily Homes, Tenstrings Musical Institute, not to mention recruitment agencies (Donquester and HT Limited), yet i have not gotten an offer from any of dem, even though i wasat russelsmith twice an at TLHC three times. I have got three pending, one tomoro and two within next week, La fayette mfb, Switcheroo Nig Ltd, and Uriel properties. I pray i will have a better story to tell next time i drop a comment here, cos its becomin really frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by farellstone: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Plz can someone foward his CV to me so I can use it to edit mine cuz I don't know what is wrong with my cv,I have only been called for test once by u-connect.I'm a graduate of history and international relations.plz someone should help a brother.my email:ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by bbdrown: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm...in African China's voice: "Our government bad o...dem no wan give ghetto man job oo..."
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by Felixitie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
anneabidemi: Dulux paints, i wrote the test and was invited for the interview. Poisemedia, TaxiAd, before i worked with a travels an tours firm, then a microfinance bank before moving to real estate. I had to resign cos i didnt get the kinda satisfaction i needed. Since then, i have written test and/or had interviews with Russelsmith, The Latter House Chambers(Wemimo Ogunde & Co.), Bi-communications(Crime Fighters TV), Healthplus, Lily Homes, Tenstrings Musical Institute, not to mention recruitment agencies (Donquester and HT Limited), yet i have not gotten an offer from any of dem, even though i wasat russelsmith twice an at TLHC three times. I have got three pending, one tomoro and two within next week, La fayette mfb, Switcheroo Nig Ltd, and Uriel properties. I pray i will have a better story to tell next time i drop a comment here, cos its becomin really frustrating.
jesus!!! Only went thru dis?? OMG!!! May God crown ur effort soon,,btw,,hw did apply to all dis coy??
Re: How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job by chommi(f): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
anneabidemi: Dulux paints, i wrote the test and was invited for the interview. Poisemedia, TaxiAd, before i worked with a travels an tours firm, then a microfinance bank before moving to real estate. I had to resign cos i didnt get the kinda satisfaction i needed. Since then, i have written test and/or had interviews with Russelsmith, The Latter House Chambers(Wemimo Ogunde & Co.), Bi-communications(Crime Fighters TV), Healthplus, Lily Homes, Tenstrings Musical Institute, not to mention recruitment agencies (Donquester and HT Limited), yet i have not gotten an offer from any of dem, even though i wasat russelsmith twice an at TLHC three times. I have got three pending, one tomoro and two within next week, La fayette mfb, Switcheroo Nig Ltd, and Uriel properties. I pray i will have a better story to tell next time i drop a comment here, cos its becomin really frustrating.

those russel smith people. i wrote their test last two-3 weeks and they said they "will" call us for interview" till today no call. what position did you write for? probably my salary expectation scared them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Openings At SAVE THE CHILDREN- Nigeria / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! / .Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.