Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier (1031 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? / My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier by misstoke(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
As a pediatric E.R. nurse, Maricar Cabral-Osorio ought to have a strong stomach, but some things are too gross even for her -- like tapeworms trying to climb out of a toilet bowl.

Cabral-Osorio saw the disgusting sight when a teenage girl arrived with a bulging stomach at the Florida hospital where she works.

At first, she and her fellow staffers thought the girl might be pregnant, but an ultrasound showed no signs of a baby.

"Something was in her intestines," Cabral-Osorio explained on an episode of "Untold Stories Of The E.R.," airing Friday on Discovery Fit & Health."

At some point, the patient went to the bathroom and started screaming.

"It was a toilet bowl full of tapeworms. Blegh!" Cabral-Osorio said. "It was so gross and she had pooped all these tapeworms. There were a couple that were very long and wiggling around trying to get out of the toilet bowl."

Trying to keep up the proper bedside manner, Cabral-Osorio told the patient that since the tapeworms were out of the body, she'd be just fine.

One question remained.

"We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the mom turn white," Cabral-Osorio said. "The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed some help before we went on to the pageant."

Cabral-Osorio said the mother denied giving her daughter tapeworms per se, but admitted giving the girl pills with tapeworm eggs.read more.......
http://misstoke..com/2014/08/woman-feeds-daughter-tapeworm-to-make.html
Re: Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
ain't no love like a mother's love. Those peeps can do anything out of love for their kids. my shout out to all the lovely moms in the house. I dey throway cap 4 una. lols
Re: Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Its not new. They administer it to some patients but with close observation and they work so well...

What some do is to find just tape worm and ingest...

Maybe dem no monitor am
Re: Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier by myads890(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
@op, what you're trying to say is tape worm business is big business.
Re: Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Stuff actually works
But it's highly dangerous, ESP when not conducted properly
The struggle for weight loss sha

(1) (Reply)

I Want mercy / Must Read- Abortion / "How I Killed My Wife Inadvertenly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.