Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

9 Things Men Notice First About Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (7126 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / 10 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
sholasholala:
I am not angry

Okay, looking closely at letter

S

The upper curve stands for the chest while the lower curve for the backslide. Compare this with JLo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Liamm(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP. wonder when we africans will shun inferiority complex. Why must you complement your points with pictures of white ladies and white men since your intent was to reach out to we blacks? angryangryangry.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by TOYNEX(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rapmoney: Op, you goofed! The first thing I notiice in a woman is her professional status. I would rather remain single than date a liability! Forget the smiles; if she like, let her smile from here to Zimbabwe, if you ain't doing nothin, forget it!
how do u notice professional status? E de show for face?
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by asadike(f): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pancho01: 5 . Chest
Perhaps you think that chest is the first
thing guys notice when they meet a
woman. But , you are wrong ; guys are not
as superficial as many women think .
Numerous polls and surveys have shown
that men notice a woman ’ s chest only
after her smile and her eyes. Breasts are
usually considered to be a sign of youth
and fertility, and it ’ s one of the reasons
why most men pay attention to woman ’ s
chest.
unless no b naija men and d bosom no big.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by DONADAMS(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fyn face 4 luv...b**bs nd a.ss 4 lamberin
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by guente02(m): 2:15am On Aug 21, 2014
The first thing i notice to be very honest is her Bust size.
I dont know why but then thats just it.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by cbliss(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Its the legs for mi !.....but to complete d package Nkiru and Nneka must be well proportionate and den the ministry will move....
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao @most of the answers up there. Funny set of individuals.
With all you've writing there, the one i agree with the most is no.1. I never knew a smile could make a fellow fall in love mehn. The way some ladies smile, and the way the smile illuminates their eyes, is enof to send a man into timbuktu.
Then don't mention if she has dimples, that'll be too much to take, i could just kiss her already.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Eviel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
guente02: The first thing i notice to be very honest is her Bust size.
I dont know why but then thats just it.
cbliss: Its the legs for mi !.....but to complete d package Nkiru and Nneka must be well proportionate and den the ministry will move....
[quote author=guente02] Different strokes for different folks I guess
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by mployer(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rapmoney: Op, you goofed! The first thing I notiice in a woman is her professional status. I would rather remain single than date a liability! Forget the smiles; if she like, let her smile from here to Zimbabwe, if you ain't doing nothin, forget it!
Nigga you broke?
undecided
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin nna u harsh o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
OohMpa: From the front:
1. The face. Ooh Mpa won't run up to you if you have the face of a baboon taking a shït. No sir

2: The gait: Ooh Mpa would run faster than Usain if he sees you walking like a duck with broken legs. Walk "dollars, pounds, dollars pounds" NOT "naira kobo naira kobo" angry

3. Your boobsie: How the booby thinks. Ooh Mpa is a boöb whisperer wink

4. The booby esteem: The bwest must be confident and looking at ooh Mpa at an angle of elevation. It MUST not be shy and looking at the floor like it wanna kiss it angry

5. The shape of the booby: It must be spherical or circular in shape. There are some boobies that look rectangular and right angled triangle like they're solving Pythagoras angry

6. The size. We players no want chin chin or pinch of salt. We want at least coconut to water melon

7. Leg: Have a hot fresh pair of legs. It should not bend like you was dancing Michael Jackson. No agric fowl or cocyam type

From back
1. The nyash. Truly important. We want gluteus maximus not minimus nyash wey g string sef dey cover angry

2. The way the nyash does sekem, sekem smiley

#Sai
grin haha, bros, u must b high on diesel
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Evasmillingguy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
if you log in to nairaland everyday.... u would be taught everything even how to eat. funny nigerians
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Evasmillingguy: if you log in to nairaland everyday.... u would be taught everything even how to eat. funny nigerians

cheesy
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by butanep(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Looks and dressing...
front and back....
intelligence and manners
mode of communication...
Height(I DON'T LIKE SHORT GIRLS FOR ONE BIT)
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by akinssan(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Do not forget height too, some love them tall or short..uhm
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by guente02(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eviel:
Don't tell me you're just knowing that.
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pancho01: 4 . Weight
Weight is one of those things most men
notice about women. It may sound
shallow , but it actually makes sense. Sure,
he ’ s not judging you, he ’ s just noticing . So
don’ t take it too personal . After all , weight
is not a true love knows no barriers . If he
doesn ’ t like your weight and he says it to
you, he doesn ’ t deserve your time .
@op this pics you upload shows you like fine slimy babe
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
fruityjojo: Nice, Buh u 4got no 11 most important to Niger men> Size of the the gal's butt!

A very big omission. Her butt should be on number 3 for me..
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Mikocake(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
FOR ME ITS FIGURE ABOVE EVERY OTHER THING
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: @op this pics you upload shows you like fine slimy babe
I do like good things though grin
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Pancho01(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lmao @most of the answers up there. Funny set of individuals.
With all you've writing there, the one i agree with the most is no.1. I never knew a smile could make a fellow fall in love mehn. The way some ladies smile, and the way the smile illuminates their eyes, is enof to send a man into timbuktu.
Then don't mention if she has dimples, that'll be too much to take, i could just kiss her already.
You are on point

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by BreezyRita(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lmao at the comments!
Guys no dey gree
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by kika23(f): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
What's it with guys n ass? I don't get it. Can I get an explanation please? Why it turns you guys on.....? Anybody?
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Rapmoney(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
mployer:
Nigga you broke?
undecided

Ur father!
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by extremelygolden: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
10. Boobs
Yes, men also observe that whether we tend to agree with this or not.
Actually, they see boobs before others> tongue tongue tongue
Re: 9 Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
....hmmmm....Learning...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? / Faqs: Postinor 1&2- Every Important Thing You Need To Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.