Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. (10284 Views)

[SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever / Vanity Wonder The Woman With Th World Largest Butt / Shocking Photo: The Boy With The Biggest Head In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by falcon01: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2014
i saw this picture and thought to share it.
We don’t know if this image was edited, but there was
no information on what caused it his head to be so
big.
If this is true, it is hard to wonder how he will be able
to carry that head in his tiny frame.
What do you think of this?

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Dubby6(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Just now i saw a thread on biggest hand now this
na wa oo
But d boy ogo/opi no here oo
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Adrenaline123(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
This is a medical condition.
Hydrocephalus
The term hydrocephalus is derived from the Greek words "hydro" meaning water and "cephalus" meaning head. As the name implies, it is a condition in which the primary characteristic is excessive accumulation of fluid in the brain.
Intrested read more
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/hydrocephalus/detail_hydrocephalus.htm
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by ntyce(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Hope the brain will be corresponding in size.
Na geek be that.
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by ideee03(f): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Werey! grin
ntyce: lipsrsealed
Hope the brain will be corresponding in size.
Na geek be that.
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by cyclones(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Dat head cud store up to 1,000 terabytes per day. Bliv me

2 Likes

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by temhab(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2014
I pity him mama pkekus embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
temhab: I pity him mama pkekus embarassed
...Ceasarian operation dey tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by ignis: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
This boy must be a guru. ..
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Dreyl(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai!!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked poor boy
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by iheanyi40(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wtf shocked
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oh my God! I pity the boy o
temhab: I pity him mama pkekus embarassed
YOU fit kill person
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by UrbanMystique: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Edward or Edwin or Edmond
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by propersam(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: Edward or Edwin or Edmond
Noo..na Head-Boi, or u cn say HeadEtt

1 Like

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by phaphyz05(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oh boy Sef Made Eddie tinz
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Tawis06(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
O boy!!! shocked
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by ggrin(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga shockedshockedshocked

Make thz guy give u headshocked,na die be that o cry

*eyes rolling* whts head btwundecided
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: Xsenga shockedshockedshocked

Make thz guy give u headshocked,na die be that o cry

*eyes rolling* whts head btwundecided
MAKE I CALL DOCTOR FRANKBEN MAKE HIM COME TELL US DEY MEANING OF HEAD.
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: MAKE I CALL DOCTOR FRANKBEN MAKE HIM COME TELL US DEY MEANING OF HEAD.
shockedshockedshocked frankben na docki
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: MAKE I CALL DOCTOR FRANKBEN MAKE HIM COME TELL US DEY MEANING OF HEAD.
wetin you wan hear from my mouth? angryangryangry. Head Is Head grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshocked frankben na docki
wats up hon wink
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshocked frankben na docki
HIM BE MY PERSONAL DOCKI. grin
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: HIM BE MY PERSONAL DOCKI. grin
LOL grin. It's good to be the females choice grin grin.
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: wetin you wan hear from my mouth? angryangryangry. Head Is Head grin
TELL US JOR. grin
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: TELL US JOR. grin
na only 1 head wey i sabi.... I no knw of any other head o shocked. Ggrin is my witness shocked
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: na only 1 head wey i sabi.... I no knw of any other head o shocked. Ggrin is my witness shocked
"K" grin
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: "K" grin
Ermm... I like your siggy grin
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: Ermm... I like your siggy grin
TANCHU DOC. wink
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: TANCHU DOC. wink
but don't you think it's capable of damaging your odolondolo? cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Th Boy With The Biggest Head In The World .. by Xsenga(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: but don't you think it's capable of damaging your odolondolo? cheesy cheesy
NA 2DAY. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asuquo Cobhams On The Gift On Blindness On Tedx / 11 Best Music 2020 To 2021 Latest Top Songs 2020 To 2021 (new Hits Playlist) U / Wale Freestyled To P-square`s No One Be Like You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.