Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (588076 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Guest911: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2021
OscarChisom:
Hello, I have a perplexing question that I've been thinking about and would need help from you folks that have had the experience. I'm an o'level student, left secondary school 6years ago and have not had chance to go to school due to finance. Now I want to enroll for part time next year, so I'm contemplating between NOUN or running a part-time in Yabatech, I want to go for computer Science, and I can't go fulltime cos I'm self sponsored and would need to be working while I study. I'm in Lagos

My issue is this, I come from a quite a primitive setting and it has affected the way I see and think about things. E.g, I can hardly put correct English words together verbally, and I'm very much intimidated in the presence of educated people. This I want to change. And It would have been better if I go to a 'normal' full time school so as to really get 'educated and civilised, and change my overall way of thinking, speaking and doing things. This I believe will come from regular and steady mingling and coming in contact with refined, educated individuals, and regularly being in a scholarly environment.

If I run a part-time program or do self study through National Open University, I might not be able to achieve this. And it's one of the major reason I want to get educated. Please any way I can get through this? Or any words you might have for me, I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice.
Join a toastmasters club, there’s one at ikeja.
The club is for people that want to improve their vocabulary, public speaking skills, listening skills and writing skills.

Noun have study centers, find serious students and study together. But their computer science students are usually bunch of unserious students with no direction undecided might depend on study center though

You can also have 1 on 1 conversation on social discourse with me if you want.

Lastly join clubhouse, download the app. I highly recommend. It’s an audio social media platform. It’s an opportunity to argue, learn from some intelligent people

7 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ashraf267(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Starlight22:

Are u writing with MOD?
Yh yh, I'm writing with MOD.
How about you?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Starlight22: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
ashraf267:

How about you?

BC.All the best in your exams
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ashraf267(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Starlight22:

Are u writing with MOD?
Yh yh, I'm writing with MOD
How about you?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ashraf267(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Starlight22:

BC.All the best in your exams
Yh, thanks and you too
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OscarChisom(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2021
This is very helpful. I'm beginning to think my problem is psychological maybe. How do I get to contact you?. Are these toastmasters clubs affordable too?
Guest911:

Join a toastmasters club, there’s one at ikeja.
The club is for people that want to improve their vocabulary, public speaking skills, listening skills and writing skills.

Noun have study centers, find serious students and study together. But their computer science students are usually bunch of unserious students with no direction undecided might depend on study center though

You can also have 1 on 1 conversation on social discourse with me if you want.

Lastly join clubhouse, download the app. I highly recommend. It’s an audio social media platform. It’s an opportunity to argue, learn from some intelligent people
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Guest911: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
OscarChisom:
This is very helpful. I'm beginning to think my problem is psychological maybe. How do I get to contact you?. Are these toastmasters clubs affordable too?
Toastmasters club are free, worst case they might require a token. But the benefits are worth x10 if you're serious about personal growth.
Since I'm mostly on clubhouse you can contact me on there. or send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by PMB007: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
See how Erudite students dusted the same IELTS giving many graduates headaches! So happy for the teen scholars. You can only get this kind of results at Erudite Millennium Ltd.

One of the students got 8.5 over 9 in IELTS after making a 99th percentile (1490/1600) in SAT. Preparing him and others for IELTS took Erudite 8 days! Erudite Millennium Ltd finds it easy to deliver excellent results within a short time. From the fifteen IELTS results presented on the table below, six students got 8.0, four had 7.5, two had 7.0 and another two had 6.5.

You can join Erudite IELTS class in Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and online. Accommodation is available at the head office in Ibadan @7, Ayandipo Road, Aare Avenue, Bodija.

Book your space now:
Call: 070 267 45042, 081 386 40660
WhatsApp: 081 8 566 2120, 070 100 53775
Visit: www.eruditemillenium.com

One to one class: 80 000 naira
Two in class: 60 000 naira each
Three in class: 50 000 naira
Four and above: 40 000 naira
VIP option is available
ERU9F19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by aduku1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who is writing mod ielts tomorrow?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Cracky94(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2021
When it comes to IELTS, studying hard is sure good but that alone doesn't cut it. Getting in touch with a professional who would teach you some hacks plus tested quality study materials coupled with your added studies guarantees you 95% success. I've got helpful recommendations for limited people though.
Contact me on WhatsApp via

You've got to go the extra mile to pass it once than take the exams again.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kerone: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2021
I am. CBT
aduku1:
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by OscarChisom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm new to nairaland so I'm not allowed to pm. Do you mind dropping an email or Whatsapp Number?
Guest911:

Toastmasters club are free, worst case they might require a token. But the benefits are worth x10 if you're serious about personal growth.
Since I'm mostly on clubhouse you can contact me on there. or send me a pm.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Claudia00: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning all, please how can i be able to improve in IELTS academic reading task? I'm sticker at band 6.5�
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2021
ashraf267:

Yh yh, I'm writing with MOD
How about you?
Pls do you have free test materials
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2021
aduku1:

Message me, I have tips for u
are you in PH ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by yunqdady: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by yunqdady: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
OscarChisom:
Have a change in mindset
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Message me, i have useful tips for your IELTS high score
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Putin007:
Pls do you have free test materials

Yes, i do. Are u in lagos? how can i get them across ? The soft copy can be sent vbia mail though, i think
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Claudia00:
Good morning all, please how can i be able to improve in IELTS academic reading task? I'm sticker at band 6.5�

i know of general reading tips though. You might want to try it on academic.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
aduku1:

how was it ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
ashraf267:

How about you?

How was it ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Claudia00: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ok,please share�
JUQNmatter432:

i know of general reading tips though. You might want to try it on academic.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JUQNmatter432: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Claudia00:
Ok,please share�

drop me ur email
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oyukuwife: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello pls give me general reading tips and other materials
Thanks
Bukiefasipe96@gmail.com
quote author=JUQNmatter432 post=104340262]

drop me ur email [/quote]
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AdesolaHeritage: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please I also need reading tips and materials
Can someone help me?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Claudia00: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Cloudyangel27@yahoo.com
JUQNmatter432:

drop me ur email
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AdesolaHeritage: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2021
drop me ur email [/quote]
adesolaoyeyemi99@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AdesolaHeritage: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please someone should help me with the reading materials
adesolaoyeyemi99@gmail.com
God bless ❤️
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Putin007: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.