Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (588622 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Honeysweetest(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
meetme01:

NO
wow,which one will person take now��, I have read where someone said it is acceptable, I spoke with someone that his friend wrote with it,which one noww�
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mabella123(f): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls I need ielts materials. mabella2007@yahoo.com thank you
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Viqtour(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
wow,which one will person take now��, I have read where someone said it is acceptable, I spoke with someone that his friend wrote with it,which one noww�

It's accepted. I wrote on 25th of November and that's what I used. The digitalized nin card, you'll pay 1k on the Nimc app and print it on an ID card template.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by boluslim: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning house.
Please can anyone put me through how to register for IELTS online?
Also advice me on which is preferable, CBT or paper test?
How long does it take to get the results?
How much does the test cost?
Thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Honeysweetest(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Viqtour:

It's accepted. I wrote on 25th of November and that's what I used. The digitalized nin card, you'll pay 1k on the Nimc app and print it on an ID card template.
oho, my friend registered with the NIN plastic,she has not taken the exams though. Her own is the plastic I'd,when she went to collect the NIN she registered,the guy asked her if she will like to have her own in the paper or plastic,she chose plastic. It is not like the digital NIN something.
But viqtour,seem they no more produce the micro ship NIN oo
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Viqtour(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:
oho, my friend registered with the NIN plastic,she has not taken the exams though. Her own is the plastic I'd,when she went to collect the NIN she registered,the guy asked her if she will like to have her own in the paper or plastic,she chose plastic. It is not like the digital NIN something.
But viqtour,seem they no more produce the micro ship NIN oo

I don't think they still produce the one with micro chip. I think the digitalized one replaced it. Since she has registered, let her take the uploaded ID to sit the exam. As long as they accepted it during registration, it is highly likely that they will accept it during the exams

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Honeysweetest(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Viqtour:

I don't think they still produce the one with micro chip. I think the digitalized one replaced it. Since she has registered, let her take the uploaded ID to sit the exam. As long as they accepted it during registration, it is highly likely that they will accept it during the exams
thank you jare.
I want to ask you some questions inbox,hope you don't mind?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Honeysweetest(f): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
boluslim:
Good morning house.
Please can anyone put me through how to register for IELTS online?
Also advice me on which is preferable, CBT or paper test?
How long does it take to get the results?
How much does the test cost?
Thanks.
just type www.britishcouncilielts.com.
Paper is good if you are not good with the keyboard. All the same exams
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by boluslim: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Honeysweetest:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Col84: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anyone to tel me about WES transcript( 07035760651)
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
IELTS results IN NIGERIA will be ready in 3-5 days is pure LIES.

Try to take the exam at least two weeks/ 1 month before the date you intend to use it, the Nigeria IELTS testing service can't meet up , they will surely disappoint you.

I nearly missed a scholarship because of them, I had to take a second different IELTS test which gave me result within 48hours.

Also guys, IELTS/TOEFL is not the only option mostly when going to institutions where English is not their first language like Japan, Korea, Germany and so on. You could try using Duolingo(48$) or online English testing service EF SET(free of charge 0$)

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Viqtour(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Honeysweetest:
thank you jare.
I want to ask you some questions inbox,hope you don't mind?

Ok
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by boluslim: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thanos5555:

Try to take the exam at least two weeks/ 1 month before the date you intend to use it, the Nigeria IELTS testing service can't meet up , they will surely disappoint you.

I nearly missed a scholarship because of them, I had to take a second different IELTS test which gave me result within 48hours.

Also guys, IELTS/TOEFL is not the only option mostly when going to institutions where English is not their first language like Japan, Korea, Germany and so on. You could try using Duolingo(48$) or online English testing service EF SET(free of charge 0$)

Can I try this for Finland
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by bj7blog: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please can someone share some materials with me adelusolae@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by boluslim: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please guys I've been trying to make payment on IDP ielts for days now and it's not going through, please can someone help me out
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hello everyone,

I wrote my exam on the 19th of November and the results have not been released. Is there anyone with similar issu?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by deawesomest: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
oluwaafeyikemi:
Hello everyone,

I wrote my exam on the 19th of November and the results have not been released. Is there anyone with similar issu?

Wrote mine on the 24th. No results, no information regarding the delay. This is complete trash.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's annoying
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hi Feyikemi, was it computer-based or paper?

I wrote mine (computer-based) on Nov 26. It was supposed to be out yesterday, Dec 1st, but I also haven't heard a thing sad

oluwaafeyikemi:
Hello everyone,

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paper-based.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by deawesomest: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2022
isalahey:
Hi Feyikemi, was it computer-based or paper?

I wrote mine (computer-based) on Nov 26. It was supposed to be out yesterday, Dec 1st, but I also haven't heard a thing sad

Mine was the CBT. British council.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isalahey: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Really frustrating, tbh. Have you tried to reach them? I tried to call yesterday but the prompt said they had closed for the week. Will call again on Monday.

I will also send an email on Monday too.

deawesomest:

Mine was the CBT. British council.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have not tried to call them. It's getting out of hand.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by oluwaafeyikemi: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
How can I get in touch with them?
isalahey:
Really frustrating, tbh. Have you tried to reach them? I tried to call yesterday but the prompt said they had closed for the week. Will call again on Monday.

I will also send an email on Monday too.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pretty1986: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
oluwaafeyikemi:
How can I get in touch with them?
Good afternoon, please which number do use in calling them?. because I want enquire on how someone can get another IELTS exam result Certificate,if lost.is urgent.Thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pretty1986: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanos5555:

Good afternoon sir,How can someone get another IELTS exam result Certificate, if lost?.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pretty1986: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Honeysweetest:
Good afternoon sir, please how can someone get another IELTS exam result Certificate,if lost?.thanks.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pretty1986: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Viqtour:

Good afternoon, please do you have an idea on how someone can get another IELTS exam result Certificate, if lost?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pretty1986: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
drered:

Just youtube videos and a lot of practice. I'll recommend you subscribe to E2Ielts on youtube and watch all the videos from their tutor - Jay. I attempted loads of test questions from these two sites - ieltsonlinetests.com and ieltsbuddy.com and also listened to some English podcasts, but you'd be fine without the podcasts.
Good afternoon sir, please how can someone get another IELTS exam result Certificate if lost?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
pretty1986:
Good afternoon sir,How can someone get another IELTS exam result Certificate, if lost?.

Try to send them a mail
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Thanos5555: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
pretty1986:

Send them a mail, it will take too long for them.to answer you because their head use to touch, that's the beat case scenario.

Or another option, since you have all your details and scores and you know you truly wrote it, you can give a corel draw designer a sample of the result so that he/she recreate it again for you( highest #2000)

Because going through British council headache is not what I will advise my enemy.

You can also try to input an organisation on the dashboard for them to send your result to, you a false organization redirecting the result to someone you know.( this will take up yo 7 days)
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Viqtour(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
pretty1986:
Good afternoon, please do you have an idea on how someone can get another IELTS exam result Certificate, if lost?

Contact your center. I think they will charge a fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.