Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (587557 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by abidex0z(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
chaiks:
tnks for replying.its just that the GRE requires enough time for one to prepare well to pass it.for the English test,I v registered already.am just trying to see if a good score in that together with other documents can help me get funded for masters in Canada even if its a low tier school.
I think it is possible for you to get funded for Masters,however it depends on the school you are applying to,moreso you read through the prospective of a particular school u want to apply to in order to be sure that they offer your preferences...
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chaiks: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
abidex0z:
I think it is possible for you to get funded for Masters,however it depends on the school you are applying to,moreso you read through the prospective of a particular school u want to apply to in order to be sure that they offer your preferences...
OK.tnks for replying.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by wallmosh: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kindly check your mail box for the invitation if you're scheduled for next week as the speaking exam date precedes others.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Razelce: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls i need ielts study materials. Please
You can send it to damselyn2k@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by purplish(f): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Finally did my speaking test 2 days ago, and my written tests today! In my opinion, the Reading section was the toughest. *Fingers Crossed*
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by HST(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Same here. Reading section was the toughest. Time wasn't enough tho.
Tip:don't waste too much time on a question.
purplish:
Finally did my speaking test 2 days ago, and my written tests today! In my opinion, the Reading section was the toughest. *Fingers Crossed*
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
okay guys wrote my exam on Aug 3 and I checked my results today:
speaking:7
reading:7
writing7.5
listening:7
overall:7
Now I am left with 2 choices,either to ask for a remark for my listening and reading ...or to rewrite this exam next month..which is a better option?

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Another question,will rewriting make this result null and void...or will the 2 results be valid?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ShehuAba(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
damkola:
writing7.5
Now I am left with 2 choices,either to ask for a remark for my listening and reading ...or to rewrite this exam next month..which is a better option?

Congratulations!
If I may ask, why do you want to take any of these choices in the first place.
Your score by most standard is great.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
@shehuAba thanks dear.I actually need an 8 and above in listening
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by cc150615(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
damkola:
Another question,will rewriting make this result null and void...or will the 2 results be valid?
If you rewrite, both results are valid
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by kaakaa(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
damkola:
writing7.5

I don't think much will change for listening and reading because its a yes or no answer, meaning the answers are fixed, but if it were writing and speaking it might change because the answers are based on individual interpretation.....
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mailmesola: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2017
HST:
Same here. Reading section was the toughest. Time wasn't enough tho.
Tip:don't waste too much time on a question.
Morning please can you please tell me what your writing questions were??,
Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mailmesola: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2017
purplish:
What was your writing questions??
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JoshMedia: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Spamming

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by HST(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Results coming out tomorrow. So tensed.�
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
How can I get past questions please ...

EPP me
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JimmySmilez: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Who's writing the IELTS test in Abuja slated for September 9?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ify85: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Please who wrote Ielts test on August 19th 2017? And has anyone seen or check result.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by rjek: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2017
See 5ways to improve your memory
http://www.eduterate.com/5-ways-improve-memory/
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by gentleman100(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
damkola:
please, can you put me through the processes?
I want to seat for this test.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ify1986: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Who has seen result for Test date August 19th 2017
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by katyamizotta: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Also use www.ieltsonlinetests.com If you pass the practice tests there, you'll pass ielts with good grades
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by katyamizotta: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
L 8.5, R 9, W 7, S 8. august 19th

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Testimonies: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
katyamizotta:
Wow. Congratulations
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by wallmosh: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Overall 7.0
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by chaiks: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
katyamizotta:
wow.nice performance. ways d overall band ?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by primeson1(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2017
katyamizotta:

Mine is L 8, R 8.5, W 7, S 7....overall 7.5
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Beube: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
My ielts result was Overall 7.
I noticed the reading was difficult for august 19th. Or am i the only one that found reading difficult? Please i will like to know if one can take the test immediately in srptember
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by primeson1(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Beube:
My ielts result was L7 R 6.5 W 7.5 S 7.5. Overall 7.
I noticed the reading was difficult for august 19th. Or am i the only one that found reading difficult? Please i will like to know if one can take the test immediately in srptember

I think reading was the easiest, I knw why I didn't have 9 must be with singular/plural rule.

You can take the test anytime again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.