Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand (3225 Views)

Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
10 CLASSES WHO FIND THE BIBLE HARD TO UNDERSTAND

1. Those ignorant of its contents
2. Those too lazy to read it
3. Those biased contrary to its true doctrine(John 8:43)

4. Rebels against what it says because they have listened to religious teachers who explain it away.

5. Those uninterested in trying to understand it due to the satanic theory that it is too hard to understand

6. Those too worldly and sinful to believe it because it condemns them

7. Unstable souls who wrest at it to their own destruction (2pet. 3:16)

8. Deceivers who use it to further their own interests (2cor.4:1-4)

9. Those who permit satan to blind and rob them of the truth (Mt 13:19-23)

10. Those who refuse to humble themselves and be converted ( Mt. 18:3)

4 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2014
10 Classes who believe the Bible as Truth.

1. Those who were told so from childhood.
2. Those who listen to people who also listen to other people.
3. Those who are lazy to research anything.
4. Those who believe that questioning religious belief is heresy.
5. Those who fear everything not understood and call it spiritual.
6. Those who believe that their failures are as a result of a being called Satan.
7. Those Resistant to change.
8. Those who Refuse concrete evidence with irrefutable proof.
9.Those who fear a place they call Hell fire.
10. Those who ignore the flaws therein but can see the flaws in other books.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Books space
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Liveair: 10 Classes who believe the Bible as Truth.

6. Those who believe that their failures are as a result of a being called Satan.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Liveair: 10 Classes who believe the Bible as Truth.

By their fruit u shall know them
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Vinx4Christ:

By their fruit u shall know them
When they make comments like this you know the last statement got them thinking.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Liveair:
When they make comments like this you know the last statement got them thinking.

Feeling like a star now, if only u know what?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
PastorOluT:

Feeling like a star now, if only u know what?
Pls tell me what.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Liveair:
Pls tell me what.
that a dangerous and angry raging fire awaits u with 2 giant demons assign to toture u due to ur unrepentant heart but God that u despise is desperately in need of u to be saved thats y he sends us the prophets to cry to u to return to Him.. And to show the extent that God loves u is that he punishes us severely if we neglect to give u His love letter which is the gospel

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
ProphetUdeme: that a dangerous and angry raging fire awaits u with 2 giant demons assign to toture u due to ur unrepentant heart but God that u despise is desperately in need of u to be saved thats y he sends us the prophets to cry to u to return to Him.. And to show the extent that God loves u is that he punishes us severely if we neglect to give u His love letter which is the gospel
See how your "Loving Father" is desperately seeking worshippers by threatening them with hell fire, including you if you fail to convict others.
So your Omnipotent God made a promise of his hell for those who fail to love him in order to save them from the hell he made?
You have a lot to learn.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Liveair:
Pls tell me what.

Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other Jesus is the way.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
PastorOluT:

Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other Jesus is the way.
Research is the answer for the world always, without it people will continue to worship Volcano, Astroid, Lightning, etc.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
PastorOluT:

Research is the answer for the world always, without it people will continue to worship Volcano, Astroid, Lightning and Statues, etc.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:
Research is the answer for the world always, without it people will continue to worship Volcano, Astroid, Lightning and Statues, etc.

While u are at it, make a research on life after death.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:
Pls tell me what.
the bible is a sealed book to the learn and unlearned, till you study it with a teachable spirit and guidance of the hole spirit.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Liveair:
Research is the answer for the world always, without it people will continue to worship Volcano, Astroid, Lightning, etc.
isaiah 6. In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a
throne; and the train of his robe filled the
temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings
they covered their faces, with two they
covered their feet, and with two they
were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.” 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the
temple was filled with smoke. 5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live
among a people of unclean lips, and my
eyes have seen the King, the Lord
Almighty.” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had
taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this
has touched your lips; your guilt is taken
away and your sin atoned for.” 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will
go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 9 He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever HEARING , but never
UNDERSTANDING;
be ever seeing, but never PERCEIVING .’ 10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their EARS DULL
and close their eyes.[a] Otherwise they might see with their
eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.” 11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?” And he answered: “Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged, 12 until the Lord has sent everyone far
away
and the land is utterly forsaken. 13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
it will again be laid waste.
But as the terebinth and oak
leave stumps when they are cut down,
so the holy seed will be the stump in the
land.”

This verse is for people like you.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2014
PastorOluT:

While u are at it, make a research on life after death.

I actually did, some time in the past. It turns out every one has his/her and most religions had their versions of it.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: the bible is a sealed book to the learn and unlearned, till you study it with a teachable spirit and guidance of the hole spirit.

Clap for yourself!
Really? Yet there are countless teachings, doctrines, denominations and understandings of same bible, with all teaching and claiming guidance of same holy spirit. Pls wake up.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: isaiah 6. In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a
throne; and the train of his robe filled the
temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings
they covered their faces, with two they
covered their feet, and with two they
were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.” 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the
temple was filled with smoke. 5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live
among a people of unclean lips, and my
eyes have seen the King, the Lord
Almighty.” 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had
taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this
has touched your lips; your guilt is taken
away and your sin atoned for.” 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will
go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 9 He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever HEARING , but never
UNDERSTANDING;
be ever seeing, but never PERCEIVING .’ 10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their EARS DULL
and close their eyes.[a] Otherwise they might see with their
eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.” 11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?” And he answered: “Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,
until the houses are left deserted
and the fields ruined and ravaged, 12 until the Lord has sent everyone far
away
and the land is utterly forsaken. 13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
it will again be laid waste.
But as the terebinth and oak
leave stumps when they are cut down,
so the holy seed will be the stump in the
land.”

This verse is for people like you.

Really?
There is no evidence of the first destruction of the world by the flood of Noah (as bible recorded) from several researches, even in the Pyramids which are older than Noah.
Remains of Ancient Trees over 200,000 000 years in regions of Nova Scotia, Canada were found not to have been immersed in any flood and are even older than biblical creation.
Carcases of 35,000 year old Mamoths in Northern Siberia have been found not ever submerged in any flood.
With these facts its safe to say that your quoted biblical prophecy of doom is just fable.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by PastorOluT(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:

I actually did, some time in the past. It turns out every one has his/her and most religions had their versions of it.

And what's ur conclusion after all ur findings?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2014
PastorOluT:

And what's ur conclusion after all ur findings?
Conclusion is there in my earlier post you quoted. Its obvious.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:
Conclusion is there in my earlier post you quoted. Its obvious.

Bro. I pray GOD will open ur heart to understand. Come to think of it,,, You will do urself a lot of good saving thy Lord (genuinely) than living outside God ..... Pls think wisely
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vinx4Christ:

Bro. I pray GOD will open ur heart to understand. Come to think of it,,, You will do urself a lot of good saving thy Lord (genuinely) than living outside God ..... Pls think wisely

Which of the Gods?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:

Really?
There is no evidence of the first destruction of the world by the flood of Noah (as bible recorded) from several researches, even in the Pyramids which are older than Noah.
Remains of Ancient Trees over 200,000 000 years in regions of Nova Scotia, Canada were found not to have been immersed in any flood and are even older than biblical creation.
Carcases of 35,000 year old Mamoths in Northern Siberia have been found not ever submerged in any flood.
With these facts its safe to say that your quoted biblical prophecy of doom is just fable.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by malvisguy212: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:

Clap for yourself!
Really? Yet there are countless teachings, doctrines, denominations and understandings of same bible, with all teaching and claiming guidance of same holy spirit. Pls wake up.
I reply you first post, I don't know how the post lost,all the same sha.

All what you type are the philosophy of men, tryin hard to hide the truth, this is the simple truth, believe or not, like it or hate it, one thin is certain, you will face judgment. Thank you.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:

Which of the Gods?

Jehovah through Jesus Christ our Lord..... Jesus love u dearly
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: I reply you first post, I don't know how the post lost,all the same sha.

All what you type are the philosophy of men, tryin hard to hide the truth, this is the simple truth, believe or not, like it or hate it, one thin is certain, you will face judgment. Thank you.

Pls post it again if it has facts.
Isn't it obvious that objective research and studies expose the truth instead of hiding it like Religion does?
Judgement? You should be scared 'cos if there were Gods, you would face many judgements and Hells from them diversely.
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vinx4Christ:

Jehovah through Jesus Christ our Lord..... Jesus love u dearly

Why should it be him and not Allah and Mohammed or even Amadioha?
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Vinx4Christ(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Liveair:

Why should it be him and not Allah and Mohammed or even Amadioha?

Becos Christ is the truth, the life and the way
Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Liveair: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Vinx4Christ: ......

Becos Christ is the truth, the life and the way
Says who?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand by Weah96: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2014
ProphetUdeme: that a dangerous and angry raging fire awaits u with 2 giant demons assign to toture u due to ur unrepentant heart but God that u despise is desperately in need of u to be saved thats y he sends us the prophets to cry to u to return to Him.. And to show the extent that God loves u is that he punishes us severely if we neglect to give u His love letter which is the gospel

I don't wanna hang out with your imaginary deity. Your arrangement is between you and him. You're the one who signed the contract, I can recall doing no such thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus / Daily Confessions / Why Is Polygamy Not Allowed In Christendom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.