Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think (876 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2008
''Do you know HIV/AIDS is not as real as you think ? '', That was what a Doctor told me when I went for test in his laboratory cos I did every other test and refused to be tested for the HIV/AIDS.Ever since the day I disvirgined,I have always thought I had HIV/AIDS cos I had Gonorrhea after a few days.

Ever since then,I have been having sex without protection.I was thinking I was the one infecting girls with HIV . Whenever I got sick,Am like God it looks like am gonna die soon.Whenever I watched an awareness advert on TV or hear it on radio,you'll notice a look on my face then like someone who's infected.Where I feel pains most is when I sit with my Mum and discuss the future knowing all what she has gone through to get me to where I am today,I feel so bad and feel like a failure and am like "God,my Mum'll be the one to bury me?What have I done to myself ? "

I also had this friend who felt the way I felt and unlike me,he too got staph the first time he screwed a girl.At a point,we started falling sick.From one ailment to another.So he decided to take the bold step and so he went for the test,and he came out negative.When he told me,I was like what ?, How come ? This was a guy who screws indiscriminately.After he had came out negative,I said to m yself,That means I could be negative too but then I had a rethink with the awareness I have had and like asked myself this questions,

Me and this guy din't screw the same girls so it's possible the I have it.As at then,I wanted to go for it,but was scared.Truly,it's better not to know you have it than to know you have it.At a time it became a willy nilly affair for me to go for it cos I wanted to go and school abroad and the medical results were needed.To cut the long story short,I went for the test and after the Doctor had took my blood,I started asking myself questions as well thinking of all the girls I had screwed.Most especially the prostitute who I had screwed without condoms.Some with their private stinking like rotten magotty cheese.

How could I forget my last Infidelity bitch who I screwed without condoms, Those girls at the club who'll never let you rest most especially for someone like me who buys like 2or 3 bottles of red label/hennesy when I go to the club.I never used condom for anyone of them.Sometimes they tell me not to cum inside of them but I still end up doing that.

While I was deep in this thoughts the Doctor came and gave me the scare of my life.He gave the results to me in a way I thought I was positive.SO I thought well,it's happened it's happened,but to my suprise I looked closely and when I found out I was negative,I still did not beleive .I had to tell him to please be sincere if I was positive,I would just go for the treatment and he told me I was negative.I was so happy and gave him some change xtra.Ever since then,I've been screwing with condoms, Abi?,

SO here's my advice to everyone that reads this, Go for that test b4 it's too late.HIV/AIDS is not truly as real as you think.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Scary Picture! / Keloids & Scar Removal / A Brutal Accident Claim Life At Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.