Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277477 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Stlomo1s(f): 2:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Ma'm pls help us even if na 2 summarise it abeg.i knw God wil surely bless ur hustle
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2016
i have been occupied since yesterday i started this story. i commend the author for this great work. its really creative and more real. pls, just help conclude it so we can have a complete report. thanks ma.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by uzuri(f): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Nairaland has taught me to always check that a story has an ending before reading it. I started this story cause I saw it was posted in 2014, spent the whole of my good friday n my 40% ba3 reading it cry sadly the story has no end.

3 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by walihatoladunmo(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Pls now, update the remaining story, I can't sleep since last nite, don't mind pple talking abegggg oh shocked shocked
Re: The Reluctant Bride by LoveStan(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Interesting...................Loves dis part more. Waiting 4 d next update. Keep it up u r doing real good
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tiffanny honourably finish what u started. Plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by damselangel(f): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
So Interesting Cnt Wait To See D End.More Strenght
Re: The Reluctant Bride by damselangel(f): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oh Like Seriously Finish It On Time. I Love It.I Wanna C D End smileyOh Like Seriously Finish It On Time. I Love It.I Wanna C D End
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Preciousbouy(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2016
please for the sake of ur fans pls post the remaing part..... Actually i didnt sleep cus of your story.. its damn amazing and interesting. pls for the sake of your beloved fanz and for the sake of God pls post it for us.. God bless ur ink and you
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Preciousbouy(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Mediator97:
i have been occupied since yesterday i started this story. i commend the author for this great work. its really creative and more real. pls, just help conclude it so we can have a complete report. thanks ma.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Preciousbouy(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2016
please for the sake of ur fans pls post the remaing part..... Actually i didnt sleep cus of your story.. its damn amazing and interesting. pls for the sake of your beloved fanz and for the sake of God pls post it for us.. God bless ur ink and you
Re: The Reluctant Bride by mileskiyo(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Hi TiffanyJ, ur stories are captivating. Please kindly let's know if u got ur own blog where we can read these stories, even if we have to pay. More ink to ur pen and may ur imagination never run dry... Cheers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by dominicnuel(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Removed
abeg where dis part oh.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Bj5all(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Babe no do us like this na, see the way I reached in to check if you have updated it when I saw new comments. I read the whole story in two days despite my busy schedule.

Expecting the concluded part.

JAH BLESS
Re: The Reluctant Bride by dalmsel(f): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
continue de story plz
Re: The Reluctant Bride by daprofo: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Get your poems or short stories published with us for free. It's as easy as ABC. Get published and have the whole of Africa, and the rest of the world reading your works. We'll help you all the way through. Send maximum of two poems (not more than forty lines each) and/or one short story (maximum of 4,000 words) to writersafriq@gmail.com. Send it either in the body of the mail or in an attachment. Also put a brief biographical statement (not more than 150 words) & a recent clear picture of yours. WritersAfrique Team www.writersafriq.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by donjayz321(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
cool
I so much admire this work of art.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by mhizdaniella(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Miss Tiffany, more power to your elbow. Am new on nairaland and your stories has helped me out of my depression.people always have a way to make one effort look worthless but I will pray on your behallf that God arrest them but Please Can you post the end.please please Miss
Re: The Reluctant Bride by chiomzy25(f): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tiffany do u stay in kaduna? This place sabo and narayi are my area ohhj.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
chiomzy25:
Tiffany do u stay in kaduna? This place sabo and narayi are my area ohhj.
Yea, I live in KD
Re: The Reluctant Bride by chiomzy25(f): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Yea, I live in KD
where in KD? I stay at pama oh
Re: The Reluctant Bride by amfo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
please tiff we need more updates to understand the other stories well
Re: The Reluctant Bride by alleazardous(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Just go to my profile but I should warn u they are also incomplete
hello madam tiffany, how can I get all the series??if its for sale pls let me know.my kid sister has been disturbing me for it.thanks

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by lukfame(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Good morning madam Tf. I posted on your new thread and this is the second one and I can only say you are world class. The story line and your narration is top notch.
I fell in love with you day before yesterday and continued with this story because its just 22 pages and thought it was concluded.
Alas, my emotion was betrayed finding out its left uncompleted.I should respect your decision but I just feel you killed everyone in the story and broke the heart of your followers.
Nevertheless, the mantle of doing justice to literature should be handed to you.
Thanks a lot for all this things you have put together that put smiles on readers faces..
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2016
lukfame:
Good morning madam Tf. I posted on your new thread and this is the second one and I can only say you are world class. The story line and your narration is top notch.
I fell in love with you day before yesterday and continued with this story because its just 22 pages and thought it was concluded.
Alas, my emotion was betrayed finding out its left uncompleted.I should respect your decision but I just feel you killed everyone in the story and broke the heart of your followers.
Nevertheless, the mantle of doing justice to literature should be handed to you.
Thanks a lot for all this things you have put together that put smiles on readers faces..
I am so sorry I you couldn't read the complete work
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Favour222(f): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I am so sorry I you couldn't read the complete work
but it is interesting pls finish it pleaseeee
Re: The Reluctant Bride by MsOse: 2:41am On Apr 28, 2016
This is a very interesting and captivating story.. Kept me glued to my phone from morning up till this hour..I must say u deactivated me from my ghost mood with such an interesting piece. Pls dearie do me a favor and update d concluding parts that has been removed. Look forward to seeing it.... God bless u
Re: The Reluctant Bride by anneboy02(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2016
ur story rili left me wondering GOD bless ur hustle. pls hw can i get d concluding part even if it means me paying into ur acct. once again GOD BLESS
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Dokimazo(f): 4:21pm On May 03, 2016
Hello Tiffany, i must really say i appreciate your work, you are doing great. please how can i get to have the full story. Thanks
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Dolapo12: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello TiFfanyJ, I enjoy ur story. Pls can u send d link to d full story because I will like to read d complete story. Tnx n keep d good work moving.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by kennylizzy(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
I came here to read dis piece for d second tym cos I can't find any nyc write up lik urs.
Hop to continue wit d deceitful couple for d second tym too cool cool grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
kennylizzy:
I came here to read dis piece for d second tym cos I can't find any nyc write up lik urs.
Hop to continue wit d deceitful couple for d second tym too cool cool grin angry angry angry
Thank you m'am. I am really honoured

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.