Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277374 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Divepen: Tara.... Change your mentality.
You know sometimes, I always wish some stories were happening to me.
oga, Tara just dy fear. Don't 4get that it is forced wedding. Tara doesnt want it.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2014
TiffanyJ:
oga, Tara just dy fear. Don't 4get that it is forced wedding. Tara doesnt want it.
ok...

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Supremor: just as I'll also like to put myself in Jordan Nicholas' place but never to stay under same roof with my parents after marriage
you are right but Jordan thought since hs father is always away and his siblings are unavailable, it is a duty to stay close to his mother and keep her company, he is yet to know what this decision will cost him
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2014
Flow11: Was following silently,i just hope Tara is prepared 4 wats comng o,great work Tiffany
thanks ma.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by prisomic(f): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Tara i hpe ur sister n mum will attend ur wedding ooooo diz 1 u ve nt said anytin n itz juz 2 dayz away.....welldone Tiff.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by myndd(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
loving this,can i link it to a man to call her own tiffany

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2014
prisomic: Tara i hpe ur sister n mum will attend ur wedding ooooo diz 1 u ve nt said anytin n itz juz 2 dayz away.....welldone Tiff.
thank you dear. Lets c how it ends
Re: The Reluctant Bride by arabaribiti(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wiffy sorry i have not been around to drop messages mabinu swt hrt na work but am here nice update

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
myndd: loving this,can i link it to a man to call her own tiffany
yes, you can. 'the reluctant bride' is the first of the bridal series. It was my first work on NL but it got wiped out during the attack that's why i'm re-posting it.
'A man to call her own' is the second of the series with Linda and Henry as our main characters.
The third and last of the series is 'deceitful couple'. I am yet to begin posting it on NL. I will start as soon as I finish reposting 'The reluctant bride'. This one will focus on Mitch Nicholas and Tara's doctor, Joel.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
arabaribiti: Wiffy sorry i have not been around to drop messages mabinu swt hrt na work but am here nice update
you're forgiven sir. How has been your work?

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by myndd(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
TiffanyJ:
yes, you can. 'the reluctant bride' is the first of the bridal series. It was my first work on NL but it got wiped out during the attack that's why i'm re-posting it.
'A man to call her own' is the second of the series with Linda and Henry as our main characters.
The third and last of the series is 'deceitful couple'. I am yet to begin posting it on NL. I will start as soon as I finish reposting 'The reluctant bride'. This one will focus on Mitch Nicholas and Tara's doctor, Joel.
okay ooo guess i'm glued

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
'Tara, you've just got to buy this dress', Linda declared excitedly.
Tara looked at the ivory, strapless silhouette gown that skimed her body perfectly. This is beautiful, Tara thought in amazement.
'Do you like it?' Linda asked her.
'Yes'
'And so it shall be', Linda shouted.
The happened upon an ivory silk satin sparkly bow pumps with embroidery. Tara immediately fall in love with the shoes. Linda read her expressions and quietly picked it. Tara was a size ten and the pumps fit perfectly with the dress. They picked a beautiful veil to match.
'Madam, your money is two hundred and twenty thousand naira'' the cashier told them.
Linda smiled and said, 'We will take them'
'No', Tara said.
'Why?'
'Can't you see that the prices are outrageous?', turning to the cashier, she asked,
'Can you make a breakdown of everything for us?'
'Well, the dress is a hundred and fifty thousand; the pumps is sixty two thousand naira while the veil is eighteen thousand naira'
'Do you actually expect me to buy these?', Tara asked Linda.
'Yes, I do'
She simply retrieved the ATM card from Tara and quickly gave it to the cashier. They drove home in silence.
'Tara, you are worrisome and I don't like it. Trust me, Jordan won't even miss the money'
'Are you sure?'
'Absolutely'
'Thanks, Linda'
'Don't mention and please put a smile on that pretty face'. Tara laughed.
'By the way, when is the groom coming back?'
'Tomorrow'
'Okay then, don't forget we shall make our hair and have our nails fixed tomorrow afternoon' Linda reminded her.
'I haven't forgotten about that' Tara answered with a smile.
'Good'
As the day got closer, Tara found it more and more difficult to sleep. She glanced at the wall clock in her room. It was already 10pm, she simply couldn't sleep. Her wedding dress has already been neatly hung in her closet. Tara walked downstairs in her nightie. Her father hasn't returned yet. She walked round the palour and kitchen. Then it occured to her that she had never really explored her father's library. She qickly barged in and soon found out that her father had nice collection of books. From history to thrillers to crimes and science , politics, discoveries and business. Tara noticed a couple of John Grisham. Her mother had told her she was a fan of his and now she just found out that her father was also a fan. Something caught Tara's attention.
It was the portrait of a woman of about thirty. Tara stared at the potrait in shock. The woman in it was wearing and oxblood dress with silver dainty earrings and a necklace to match. The woman posed so proudly in all her glory. This woman reminded of of someone...and that someone was herself. Joy appeared on the door-way.
'I saw the lights and come to find out who is in', the maid explained to Tara.
'Who is this woman?'
Tara asked Joy, she just couldn't help staring at the portrait.
'That is your grandmother; you have inherited her status and beauty'
Tara had never believed there could be such resemblance in all of the world. She knew she was looking at herself in five years time. She saw another portrait of a pretty woman with intelligent eyes. This must be Henry's mother. Henry had told her she had a car accident and died two years ago. Tara quietly went back to her room. As she slowly drifted into slumber, she remembered what her mother had told her about her grandmother. She and her son had connived to have Tara aborted!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Tara slowly opened her eyes. It was friday and she was getting married tomorrow. Her heart skipped a beat. What should she do now? Her phone began ringing. She already knew it was Jordan. She picked the phone and reluctantly press the receive button.
'Hello'
'Good morning my sweet, how was your night?'
'Good, how about yours?'
'Good. We are getting married tomorrow. Hope you are fully prepared to be my wife?'
'Jordan, when are you coming?', Tara changed the topic of discussion.
'This afternoon, Justine and I will be boarding the same plane', Jordan told her.
Tara recalled that Jordan had told her that Justine was married.
'What about his wife?'
'Of course Sarah can't miss the wedding. She will be travelling with us'
'what about your sister?'
'Oh, she should be half way here already. You will like my siblings Tara', Tara sighed
'My sweet, got to go, unless you want me to miss my plane'.
She wished him a safe trip and ended the call. Her mother and Shan would also be arriving today. Henry had promised to pick them up from the park. They would spend the night at Henry's and leave immediately after the wedding. Tara had a tough time convincing her mother that Henry was nothing like his father. Annabel, knowing she didn't have a choice agreed. Tara had her bath and decided on a pair of red jeans and black strapless dress. She heard a tap on her door.
'Enter', Joy appeared from the door
'Good morning, Miss'
'Good morning Joy'
'your father wants you downstairs for breakfast', Tara frowned.
'When did he arrive?'
'He came in around 2am, Miss'
'okay, I will be there shortly'
Joy walked out of the room. Tara quickly put her phone on silent and hid it under her pillow before going downstairs. Her father had already begun eating. He wasn't alone in the dining room. A tall man sat across her father. Anthony saw his daughter but pretended not to see her.
'Good morning', Tara said to no one in particular as she sat down.
'Good God, I thought Henry was exaggerating when he said she looked exactly like gradma'.
The man stared at her in astonishment. Tara stared back. This must be Jake. While Henry had his father's resemblance, Jake took after their mother. Tara remembered vividly the beautiful dark skinned woman she saw the night before in the library.
'Hi Tara, I'm your brother Jake. Henry has told me so many things about you'
'How was your trip?'
'To be candid with you, my trip was tiring', He smiled at her, his smile reminded her of Henry. Tara smiled back.
'Tara, I heared what happened between you and Jordan. I'm really sorry it came this way'
Tara wondered if there was anyone who didn't know what had happened between her and Jordan. Unlike Henry, Jake seemed quiet and reserved.
'Tara your food is getting cold', she heard her father say.
She took a bite of the toast bread on the table and realised she didn't have appetite. Because she did not want to have problems with her father, Tara forced herself to eat.
'I have some last minute things to do', Anthony said. He stood up and walked out of the room.
Jake murmured to her that he had to visit some friends. He left. Tara went up to her room. She was restless; Linda would coming to pick her up by noon. She slept off and dreamed that her wedding was called off.

5 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmm, nyc story, more update pls, d suspence is killing me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Aliyuozioma: hmmmm, nyc story, more update pls, d suspence is killing me
thanks, will update later in the day
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Wonderful story.kudos tiffany

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Komzzy1: Wonderful story.kudos tiffany
thank you ma
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
CHAPTER NINE
Jordan's mother was happy. Today, all her children would be home. What more can a mother ask for. She heard the door opened. Jordan, Justin and Sarah came in. She quickly gave her two boys a warmed hug. Sarah followed suit.
'Mother, hope you are faring well?' Justin asked.
'I'm a happy woman, Jordan is finally getting married', Justin laughed out.
'I always told you that Jordan will settle down when he finally got his match. Although I always wonder why it took long'
'You two' Jordan barked in feigned annoyance. 'I am here you know'
'Do we look blind?', their mother asked amidst laughter.
'Jordan, everything is set. Only Mitch is missing'
'She will be here any moment from now. She knows better than to miss my wedding'
'okay then, now Sarah my dear, come, you've got to fill me in on all I have missed'
Laughing, Sarah followed her Mother-in-law out.

'My sweet, I'm in town. Should I drive over?', Jordan asked Tara over the phone
'I'm sorry Jordan; I don't think we can see today. There was so much to do and moreover, I'm not at home'
Jordan sighed, Tara was looking for all means possible to avoid him. He had waited two weeks. Nothing will stop him from waiting one more day.
'Okay then, later'.
Tara disconnected the call.
'It's Jordan, isn't it?', Linda asked her.
'Yes' She replied.
They had their hair and nails fixed. The only thing left for them was to pack Tara's things in boxes in readiness for Jordan's house after the wedding. Tara surprised Linda by taking her to a nearby shopping mall and buying a scarlet beautiful dress for her.
'I want you in that dress tomorrow'
'It's beautiful Tara, thanks'
'Don't thank me', Tara answered as Linda drove home.
'Linda, my mum is with Henry. I haven't seen her in almost a month'
Linda got the hint and drove straight to Henry's. Shan, wearing a short pink gown ran up to Tara.
'I missed you Ta'
'I missed you more Shan'
'Ta, look at you all dressed up in expensive clothes. Can't believe you are getting married tomorrow'
'I can't believe that either'
'Oh, my opologies ma' Shan said to Linda. 'Good evening, ma'.
'Good evening dear', Linda answered.
They walked into the house with Shan chattering and laughing and clinging to Tara like a second skin. They found Mrs. Annabel watching the 4pm news.
'Mother, you've lost so much weight. What's the matter?'
Tara asked her mum as she ran into her arms. After talking and crying, Tara introduced Linda to her mother. At exactly 6pm, Tara reluctanty left with Linda but not before giving them a small bag. It contained the clothes they would wear tomorrow. At home, Tara and Linda set to work. They packed her things in suitcases. By the time they were through, Tara was exhausted. Linda drove home leaving a panicking Tara behind. Jordan called by 9pm. He insisted she said hi to his sibkings and sister-in-law. After which he told her to have a goodnight. Tara foresaw that this night wouldn't be good and of course she was right.

6 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tara didn't sleep at all. She had simply stared at the big clock on the wall. When it was 5am, her body began shaking. Before long, she began sweating. No one could guess how scared she was. The door opened at exactly 6am, Joy walked in quietly.
'Good morning Miss Tara, today promises to be a good day', Tara remained calm.
'How was your night?'
'Fine'. Tara lied.
'Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes'
'I've heard. Joy, can I have some time alone please?', Tara whispered to Joy.
'As you wish Miss', Joy replied and left the room.
Tara went into the bathroom, splashed water on her face and tried to gather her scattered wits. She wished she was in their little flat in Kaduna with Shan and Mother chatting and laughing. Today, her name shall change to Tara Nicholas. She groaned. A maid came 6:30am to inform her that breakfast had been set and her father and Jake were waiting for her. Tara lingered for a while before walking awkwardly to the dining room.
'Tara, the wedding starts exactly by 10am. We don't have time to waste' her father told her. Tara visibly fidgeted.
'Father, please don't yell at her. She's getting married today and she looks so nervous'
'well, is she the first to get married? I assue you Jake, she will survive'
Her father stared at her. Tara couldn't take a bite of her breakfast. She wasn't hungry.
'I'm not hungry father', she said pushing the food away.
'Tara you will have your breakfast' her father warned her bitterly. Tara forced the tea down her stomach.
'Take your bath, and please make it snappy, we will be on our way by 9am'
Tara threw up her breakfast as soon as she got into the bathroom, after which she brushed her teeth. She took her time in the bathroom. She emerged ten minutes later, a towel wrapped around her body to see Linda and two ladies waiting for her.
'Tara today is that big day you've been waiting for all your life'. Tara ignored Linda's word .
'Who are they?'
'Oh, your father send them up, they are your make-up artists. They are responsible for making you the most beautiful bride on earth!'
'Good Morning Miss', they greeted her.
'Good morning'
'Miss, we better get to work. Time is not by our side', one of the women told Tara.
And so they set to work. Thirty minutes later, a maid came in with wrap box. She said it was from Mr. Nicholas. It came with a note. Tara read it. It says:
'To my beautiful soon to be bride. Adorn yourself in this and make me happy-Jordan'
Linda quickly unwrapped the box. In it were a set of of pearl dainty earring, necklace and bracelet.
'Wow, Tara, they are beautiful'
Tara didn't comment. Her palms were already dampped. The make-up artists work swiftly and diligently on Tara.
'we are through', they told her.
'Tara stared at herself in the mirror, she was so beautiful. I'm I looking at a stranger?'
'Tara, you are so beautiful', Linda exclaimed.
ANnthony strolled into the room. He looked at her long and hard. Who wovld have thought that Annabel's daughter would take after his mother who so hated Annabel and her child. She had always insisted that Annabel was a gold digger.
'Let's be on our way'
She retrieved his ATM card from her purse and handed it over to her father. Maids came in and helped packed Tara's suitcases to the car. Everyone walked out, except Tara and Linda'
'Tara, has jordan told you where you will be spending your honeymoon?'
'no'
'you are scared. You don't need to be. Jordan might be a playboy, but I know he is a responsible man. He will take care of you and protect you from harm'
'And who will protect me from him?', Tara snapped.
'Tara, are you scared of Jordan or being intimate with him?' Tara chose not to answer her. A maid appeared.
'miss, your father is waiting'
Tara walked downstairs where a car was waiting to take her to the church to get married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
dis is gettin more interesting, tnx 4dis update
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Wow ! Updates plsssssss
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
'My brothers and sisters in christ, today, we are here to witness the holy matrimony of Tara Joseph and Jordan Nicholas...'
Tara groaned inwardly. She was amazed at the rate at which her surname had been changed within a month. From David to Joseph and now it would be Nicholas. She glanced at Jordan, their eyes met and he grined at her. Her father had walked her down the aisle of the cathedral where Jordan had been waiting. Tara had been surprised at the amount of people present. It sure was a simple wedding with few people. The people present were not upto sixty. Tara glanced at her mother and Shan among the congregation. Her mother looked worried and Shan excited.
She glanced at her father who openly glared at her. She dare not look at the place where Jordan's family was seated. This was not her dream wedding. Not one of her friends were present. Her wedding day was supposed to be her happiest day. Tara was not happy. Jordan seemed happy though. He was dressed in immaculate black suit. Her handsome Jordan. And of course, Henry was the best man. She stole a look at him, he actually winked at her. Tara nearly laughed out loud. The mention of her name brought her back to the present.
'Tara?', she heard the priest say.
'Yes?'
'I said, will you take Jordan Nicholas as your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish him, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in riches, for better or worse, till death do you part?'
'Yes, I do?' Her voice sounded strange.
The priest asked Jordan the same questions. 'yes I do'. He said with a smile. They exchanged rings.
'By the power bestow on me, I now pronounce you man and wife'. Turning to Jordan, he said,
'You may kiss your bride'
Tara held her breath. She was ready to bolt. Jordan drew her to him; she saw his lips coming towards her. He dared to whispered to her saying,
'Now the moment i have been waiting for my sweet'
he clasped her face with his big hands and began kissing her. His kiss was hard Tara felt weak. Some people from the congregation started coughing loudly. The kiss seemed to be taking forever. Finally, the priest cleared his throat.
'Ah, Mr, Nicholas, we have to conclude the mass. Worry not son, she's your wife. You have all time in the world to kiss her senseless'
Laughter emanated from the pew. Jordan released an embarrased Tara with a grin. The mass finally came to an end. Tara and Jordan, hand in hand walked down the aisle. Others followed.
'My sweet, the bouquet', Jordan had exclaimed.
Tara remembered. She effortlessly threw it towards the crowd following them. She heard Linda laughed and turned, lo and behold, Linda had caught it. Tara smiled at her. As she stepped outside the church, she nearly bolted again. Journalists were waiting for them. So many cameras. Jordan felt Tara tensed. Tara nearly shouted. He didn't think twice, he quickly led her to the blue porsche waiting to take them home for a get together with the entire invited guests. Henry and Linda sat at the front while Jordan and Tara took a seat at the back.
'Congratulations, to Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Nicholas', Henry laughed.
'Henry', Tara exclaimed.
'What about my mother and Shan?'
'Worry not Mrs. Nicholas; they shall catch up with us at home. A friend of mine will drive them.
Linda smiled at Tara. 'Congrats' both Tara and Jordan murmured thanks.
'My sweet, I can't wait to meet your mother and little sister', Jordan said as he planted a kiss on her forehead.
'Ma boy, Henry, step on the gas, I want to get everything over with and be alone with my wife'
Tara instantly went stiff as Henry sped to the Nicholas' mansion. Henry drove silently; he had seen the look in Tara's eyes. Damn, the girl was very scared. Poor Jordan, poor Tara. Henry thought.

8 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Crowny1(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Very funny. Poor Tara. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Yeah , and poor us that have to keep waiting for updates cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aipete2(f): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Lolz

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2014
lolz, interestin

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Shaddyflame i c you. How are you doing? Hope you're finding this story interesting?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2014
moreeni: Yeah , and poor us that have to keep waiting for updates cheesy
sorry ma. I will try harder
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
sorry ma. I will try harder

You are the best! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
When they got home, Jordan helped Tara alight from the porsche. Cars of different kinds, shapes and colours trooped in.
'Come, you need to meet my family', Jordan said as he led her to his parents.
'Congratulation dears', Jordan's father said to them as he alit from his car.
'Welcome to the family', mrs. Nicholas said as she enfolded her arms around Tara.
'Thank you mother'
Just then, Justin drove in. Mrs. Nicholas introduced Tara to her other children.
'Tara, this is Justin and his wife Sarah'
Justin had his father's look. There was a close resemblance between him and Jordan. He looked softly at her. Tara shifted her eyes to Sarah who was dressed in a short red dress. She was a pretty woman with a warm smile and Tara liked her immediately.
'Welcome to the family', Justin and Sarah said in unison.
'Congratulations, to my very capable sister-in-law'
Tara turned to a very tall attractive woman. She was slender and seemed to be in her mid twenties.
'You must be Mitchelle, Jordan's sister', Tara said to her
'Everyone calls me Mitch' She told Tara amidst laughter.
Tara met so many people she never dreamt of. Her mother and Shan arrived and she introduced them to everyone. Mr. Anthony avoided Tara's mother like a plague. They aet, danced and made merry. Tara ignored the prentious Amanda.
Finally, Jordan tactically gave words of thanks on behalf of his bride and family. The get together was a complete success. They invited guest soon began taking their leave. Gifts were presented to the couples. Tara and Jordan wished them all a safe journey to their various homes. Tara's mother also left for Henry's house. They would be returning to Kaduna the next day. Tara bid her mother and Shan goodnight. By 5pm, ony the Nicholas remained, well, except for Linda and Henry.
'I'm tired', Mr. Edward Nicholas announced to everyone.
'father, we are all tired, but I'm glad Tara has finally put Jordan in his shoes. Mitch said.
'Only one person is remaining, got to do something about her', mrs Nicholas said looking towards Mitch.
'Oh hell mother, you won't. Please spare me this'
'Goodness Mitch, you are a lady, stop cursing, will you' her mother told her off.
Sarah smiled at her husband with so much love. Even a fool can see that these two were in love. Tara envied Sarah.
'Sweetheart, go change into something more comfortable, we are leaving in thirty minutes' Jordan told her to the hearing of all.
'where are we going?' She asked him in a tensed voice.
'It's a surprise. Common Tara, you don't expect us to spend our honeymoon here, do you?'
Jordan was angry. Tara remained rooted in her seat. She made no effort to stand. It sudddenly dawned on her that everyone was watching her. Her heart beat fast and her legs felt weak. Jordan leaned and whispered in her ears,
'If you can't make it upstairs, I am more than able to carry you up and help you into a more comfortable clothe'
Tara knew that Jordan had little shame; he would do this in front of everyone. She quickly went on her feet. She almost ran up the stairs to Jordan's room. Her suitcases were already waiting for her. Tara sat on the bed shaking. She heard footsteps from the hallway. A knock came on the door.
'come in'
The door gave way, Linda and Henry walked into the room. Tara looked at Henry pleadingly.
'Henry please may I have a word with Linda?'
'sure, you can Tara'. Henry bloated out. He drew Linda into his arms and whispered into her ears.
'she looks ready to faint. You need to reassure her'
He kissed her on the lips before departing. Linda went to Tara.
'tara, put yourself together and trust Jordan, he won't hurt you. Henry and I have sex a lot, so I'm advising you like a woman, don't be afraid and trust in Jordan, he is more experianced!'
'I don't think I can do this, I think I'm going to be sick', Tara said to Linda.
Just then, the door opened. Tara turned in fear, expecting to see Jordan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Just4yhu(f): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Weldone sister TifannyJ, thumbs up!! its the two thumbs oo!!
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just4yhu: Weldone sister TifannyJ, thumbs up!! its the two thumbs oo!!
thank you dear, where you go hide yourself na?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.