Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS (6611 Views)

12 Month Continuous Supply Of Broilers Chickens & Eggs / Cost Of Food Items In This Time Of The Year In The North / Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by timilehing(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2014
kan bia
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by synergycom19: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Those days is like 10 to12 members in an average family with one wife. My father has three wives
But we never bother about where, how, and when food will come or school fees will be paid.
Today most of my earnings(salary) is spent on feeding o family of three children, while the balance+ other incomes/inheritance takes care of hospital bills, clothing, school fees, house rents etc.My wife contribution from her salary is hardly felt even though she contributes everything, because my is more than twice hers.
The economy is being grounded to a halt by combinations of the following
1, Lack of effective policies/implementations of national productivity by the largely Foreign Based Government economic planners
2,Lack ideas/visions on driving through an aggressive marshal program towards employment generation(I.e, Garments, Housing, Agricultural industries)
3,Lack of synergy, coordination, collaboration among MDG's, industries and the foreign based economic experts of the Government
4, Lack of understanding what is the meaning of and proportionality between employments&productivity&revenue generation
5, Not knowing the meaning of UNEMPLOYMENT
6, Not knowing how to fight Unemployment
7, Allowing BOKO HARAM to destroy what is left of the economy
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by segradino(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Finally...
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by nmanma1(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Nobody wants to farm, pple thinks farming is for village pple n aboki's. We go soon hear am.
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by oluamid(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2014
All this grammar just to say that a plate of eba is now N250 as against the N200 it was previously.

Na wa o.
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by zurine(f): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
naija
Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by Barbay101: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Toyoa avalon for sale call this 07060482281

Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by Barbay101: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Toyota avalon for sale call this 07060482281

Re: Price Of Food Items On A continuous Rise - NBS by Kemi07(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
alaladakosta: Nobody want to farm again, even abokii farmer now relocate to lagos to ride okada , we never start.
take the lead,we wld follow suit dear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farms Machines And Equipment / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed / Where Are Plums Grown In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.