Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? (990 Views)

Am I The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?? / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by PERFECT2(m): 5:58am On Aug 22, 2014
I've been thinking on what to buy for my friend on her birthday. Please,i need answers urgently.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by orlaryhincah(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2014
I got a girlfriend a nice chain from mrp though...
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Dont just buy a gift simply because you have the money..... Buy a gift that has relevance to your friend.

If you two are close, there must be something she needs that she must have been talking about. Or better still, u should be able to note one or two things she doesn't have right now.

Make it count. Let it be something she needs not what you feel like buying.

Don't go and buy her a shoe when she has 10 pairs already.

Dont buy her a gold necklace. When she doesn't use gold. Just take ur time and think of something that will be very useful and beneficial.
Then you will be well appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by dejt4u(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2014
PERFECT2: I've been thinking on what to buy for my friend on her birthday. Please,i need answers urgently.
rolls royce.. Walahi she will like and appreciate it.. A trial will surely convinceCONFUSE you
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by Masta01(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2014
one bottle of vodka and some cond;Doms
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by PERFECT2(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Masta01: one bottle of vodka and some cond;Doms
Can people ever be Matured?
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by PERFECT2(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2014
RoyalRoy: Dont just buy a gift simply because you have the money..... Buy a gift that has relevance to your friend.

If you two are close, there must be something she needs that she must have been talking about. Or better still, u should be able to note one or two things she doesn't have right now.

Make it count. Let it be something she needs not what you feel like buying.

Don't go and buy her a shoe when she has 10 pairs already.

Dont buy her a gold necklace. When she doesn't use gold. Just take ur time and think of something that will be very useful and beneficial.
Then you will be well appreciated.
Thanks Man,i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by Masta01(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
PERFECT2:
Can people ever be Matured?
no undecided
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Buy For A Girl On Her Birthday? by akraym(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Female condom should be okay

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD! Can You Eat This Cake?(picture) / Can You Remember This Pix? / 10 Morning Rituals That Will Improve Any Guy’s Appearance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.