Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo (2332 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / BREAKING: Sarkin Baka Adamawa Arrested For Leading Vigilantes To Recapture Terri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by zik4ever: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2014
As a way of strengthening his existing relation-ship with the Hausa community in Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday presented a car to the Sarkin Hausawa, Alhaji Baba Saidu Suleman.

The presentation of the car was in fulfilment of the governor’s promise to the community when he hosted Muslims in the state, during the Sallah cerebration.
Presenting the car to the Sarkin Hausawa yesterday at his Ama Hausa palace, on behalf of the governor, the Senior Special Assistant on Northern Affairs, Faisal Lawal, said the action of the governor has simply demonstrated that he is a true Nigerian.
He assured the readiness of the government to tackle some other challenges facing the Hausa community.
Receiving the car, the Sarkin Hausawa, Alhaji Baba Saidu Suleman, thanked the governor for the gesture and prayed Allah to reward him.
Also speaking, Vice Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) in the state, Alhaji Muhammed Abubakar Tole, assured of the support of all Northerners in the state.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/32427-okorocha-presents-car-to-sarkin-hausawa-in-imo

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Mekateka: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Why is okorocha trying to pleased the north? Does igbos in the north has a say in hausa man"s politics in the north not to talk of their leader being given a car? Sorry okorocha, no matter what you do to hausa man you remained YAMIRI and ARINA, so you can never get their support for presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Mekateka: Why is okorocha trying to pleased the north? Does igbos in the north has a say in hausa man"s politics in the north not to talk of their leader being given a car? Sorry okorocha, no matter what you do to hausa man you remained YAMIRI and ARINA, so you can never get their support for presidency.
shattap!

Obiano hosted some northerners in his office and promise to appoint one of them in his cabinet,you didn't talk

Sullivan Chime and his legislators are about to give out grazing lands to fulani herdsmen,you didn't talk

Rochas bought a car for the leader of Hausa community in imo state,now you have the effontry to talk?

Fools who will always fault Rochas everytime

21 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Mekateka: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=berem] shattap!

Obiano hosted some northerners in his office and promise to appoint one of them in his cabinet,you didn't talk

Sullivan Chime and his legislators are about to give out grazing lands to fulani herdsmen,you didn't talk

Rochas bought a car for the leader of Hausa community in imo state,now you have the effontry to talk?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Mekateka: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2014
berem: shattap!

who is this thing quoting me?

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by obiajuru01: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't like okorocha as a person, in as much as I don't wanna be a tribalist, I think hausas aren't really the kind of people to form a coalition with. I don't just like their born-to-rule mentality, we still have the good ones among them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Sealeddeal(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Okorocha tried to run an unconstitutional and discriminatory project of registering of Northerners in Imo and when he failed,he started to give out cars to Hausa leaders in Imo state. Who know how much he has paid to Northern emirs to assuage their anger for that failed profiling project in his desperation to vie for presidency under APC.

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by obiajuru01: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Mekateka: who is this thing quoting me?
lol, berem na you be thing?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by lilprinze: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2014
okorocha is a big fool why is he trying to please the northerns or Muslim's or APC when people in the north are killing the igbos like chickens he is busy wasting Imo state money trying to impress Hausa people

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
I think he is trying to pacify them after the ID card saga where he wanted to make it compulsory that northerners have resident ID cards
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by prophetII: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2014
It is not surprising that the first act of political dexterity and inclusion by a SE politician is being condemned. Politics of exclusion seems to be in the DNA of S/Easterners, you cannot be politically relevant if you keep trying to ostracise yourself. If Rochas's gesture is giving you a high BP, save yourself time and follow these instructions ...

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by HarrveySpecter(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Igbos are killed up north by "boko haram" rochas should now do what? Kill hausas in imo? Nigerians and their mentality sha!

Why don't you ask yourselves, you say Igbos are being "killed", why then do they still choose to stay and not go back to their villages?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by thewarrior72: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
prophetII: It is not surprising that the first act of political dexterity and inclusion by a SE politician is being condemned. Politics of exclusion seems to be in the DNA of S/Easterners, you cannot be politically relevant if you keep trying to ostracise yourself. If Rochas's gesture is giving you a high BP, save yourself time and follow these instructions ...

This must be my aboki friend. It's like ur main moniker has'b baned till eternity.....anyway,sanu grin cool
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by thewarrior72: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2014
zik4ever: As a way of strengthening his existing relation-ship with the Hausa community in Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday presented a car to the Sarkin Hausawa, Alhaji Baba Saidu Suleman.

The presentation of the car was in fulfilment of the governor’s promise to the community when he hosted Muslims in the state, during the Sallah cerebration.
Presenting the car to the Sarkin Hausawa yesterday at his Ama Hausa palace, on behalf of the governor, the Senior Special Assistant on Northern Affairs, Faisal Lawal, said the action of the governor has simply demonstrated that he is a true Nigerian.
He assured the readiness of the government to tackle some other challenges facing the Hausa community.
Receiving the car, the Sarkin Hausawa, Alhaji Baba Saidu Suleman, thanked the governor for the gesture and prayed Allah to reward him.
Also speaking, Vice Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) in the state, Alhaji Muhammed Abubakar Tole, assured of the support of all Northerners in the state.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/32427-okorocha-presents-car-to-sarkin-hausawa-in-imo
I hope when this useless gesture will boomerang, the good people of imo will not be the ones to suffer it? undecided

" Don't give an inch to ur enemy or else, u will live to regret it"
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2014
obiajuru01: I don't like okorocha as a person, in as much as I don't wanna be a tribalist, I think hausas aren't really the kind of people to form a coalition with. I don't just like their born-to-rule mentality, we still have the good ones among them anyway.

Buying a car for Eze ndi Hausa in Imo is a very bad move,a waste of resources.
Secondly,Hausa doesnt have born to rule mentality. You are mistaking them for Fulani.
Correct that.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by obiajuru01: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Buying a car for Eze ndi Hausa in Imo is a very bad move,a waste of resources.
Secondly,Hausa doesnt have born to rule mentality. You are mistaking them for Fulani.
Correct that.
if am not mistaken, kano and katsina are core hausa states.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by comos: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2014
APC agenda gradualy coming out.
I pity Imo People
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by nigerianvenom(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
berem: shattap!

as old as u are,u dont know the difference between promises and fulfillment?
yes they promised,have the fulfilled?
instead of rebuking rochas for turning ur people to beggars in their land while lifting hausas to emirship position in d state,u are busy congratulating him.

can okoroacha do this to a common cattle rearers?
[img]http://dollyumez.files./2013/12/imo-state-house1.jpg?w=640&h=534[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by meforyou1(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2014
there's arewa consultative forum in my dear imo state? oh no. cant take this anymore. okorocha must leave imo govt house in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by PointB: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Another waste of public fund by Rochas!

Using state funds to curry favour; to impress those who will never be impressed!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2014
The Sarkin Hausawa is already cruising his new ride. Haters GO AND DIE!!!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2014
imolites, okorocha has sold you all out
#ReclaimYourLand

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by opiaoku: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mekateka: who is this thing quoting me?
She is my loff alhaja berem
So I plead on her behalf sorry abeg

cheesy
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Tobbie9(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
The stink of hypocrisy on this thread is very strong

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by opiaoku: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: The Sarkin Hausawa is already cruising his new ride. Haters GO AND DIE!!!

grin grin
Ma loff whatsup?
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by rafindo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
PointB: Another waste of public fund by Rochas!

Using state funds to curry favour; to impress those who will never be impressed!

.ur tribalism knows no bound.ur dual facet character is more poisonous than a viper.most landed property in north is owned by the igbos yet u hardly see them complain about that.if is the reverse u make ur complexes known like a village leader.the day u drop tribalism nd sectionalism then nairaland would nt exist.better hang ur self or enter river odo and drink sand.bloody tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
opiaoku:
Ma loff whatsup?
bloodykiller,ogini?
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by opiaoku: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: bloodykiller,ogini?
kissa loff you
Re: Okorocha Presents Car To Sarkin Hausawa In Imo by PointB: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
rafindo: [s].ur tribalism knows no bound.ur dual facet character is more poisonous than a viper.[/s]most landed property in north is owned by the igbos yet u hardly see them complain about that.[s]if is the reverse u make ur complexes known like a village leader.the day u drop tribalism nd sectionalism then nairaland would nt exist.better hang ur self or enter river odo and drink sand.bloody tribalist.[/s]

Where is the proof of this statement? And were the landed properties given to them for free?

As for the other idiotic, rants, they neither make sense, nor deserving or response. Kindly purge yourself of childish sentiments, it will only help you!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Tenure In Pictures 2009-till Date / Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page / Afenifere's Endorsement Of Jonathan Is Meaningless - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.