Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. (991 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Grandma In Bikini! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. by chuqudy(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2014
An old woman came from the village to visit her grand children in Lagos. She always complain about her rheumatoid arthritis. Her daughter in law suggested that she use this opportunity to visit a private hospital which was very close to their house in Lagos.

So, one early morning , the woman went alone to the hospital.

When it was her time to see the doctor, she was called and she went to the doctors office. The village woman taught that every body understand Ibo. When she entered the office, she said to the doctor, ''Dokita, ebola chi.'' The doctor screamed ''Wait wait maadam, what did I hear you say? Ebola! Chisos!''

Immediately, the doctor jumped out of her seat and ran away. Other people waiting for their time to see doctor including some pregnant women hear the doctors shouting and fled. The nurses also ran away. The pregnant women ran like Usain Bolt.

Coincidentally, there was a dead man who was brought with ambulance to be kept in the hospital's mortuary. The supposed dead body heard what was happening and quickly jumped out of the ambulance and ran for his dear life cos life has no duplicate.

As every one was running, a barely one year old baby boy that was tied with cloth at his mum's back was not satisfied with the velocity of his mom. The baby untied the cloth, jumped down, said to the mum ''mama meet me for house'' and ran home.

As at the time of filing this report, the innocent ibo woman has been quarantined till further notice.

To you my friend who is reading this news at this hour, Ebola chi! I am only saying good morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. by Adeoba10(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Kinda fuuny... Thank God I was posted to South, dats y I was able to knw d meaning of Ebola chi... Still lafing
Re: Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. by 1miccza: 4:15am On Aug 23, 2014
OP Ebolachi
Re: Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. by chuqudy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
1miccza: OP Ebolachi

Ebola
Re: Medical Practitioners Flee, Grandma Quarantined For Speaking Ibo. by 1miccza: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
chuqudy:
Ebola

Yes o.Ebolachi

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Photos / Funny Image: Guest Which Part Of Naija This Person Is From? / Funny Joke To Spice Up Your Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.