Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? (3051 Views)

Please, I Needs More Info On UI DLC 2012 DE Admission Status / Any Update On Ui Predegree Form / Any Info On Ui Post Utme Registratio And Screening? Pls,help Is Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? by Realtol(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2014
My sister sat for UI putme on 16th of August and her result has been out but she used awaiting result while filling her online form and 31st of August is the deadline for the updating of result . We just checked her WAEC result and she passed all her papers. please how can I upload her O'level result on UI portal?
Re: Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? by cirmuell(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Realtol: My sister sat for UI putme on 16th of August and her result has been out but she used awaiting result why feeling her online form and 31st of August is the deadline for the updating of result . We just checked her WAEC result and she passed all her papers. please how can I upload her O'level result on UI portal?
it's filling, correct ur post.

There should be a place to update ur data on their portal now, since they said it's closing on 31st or better still contact the school directly
Re: Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? by Realtol(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
cirmuell: it's filling, correct ur post.

There should be a place to update ur data on their portal now, since they said it's closing on 31st or better still contact the school directly
Thank you for that correction!
You forgot to correct "Why" to "while" or you think it is the right word to be there? lol! Man is always error-bound only God is not .
Re: Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? by cirmuell(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Realtol:
Thank you for that correction!
You forgot to correct "Why" to "while" or you think it is the right word to be there? lol! Man is always error-bound only God is not .
that's true wink

Hope you were able to do it successfully?
Re: Pls, How Can I Upload Awaiting Result On UI Admission? by Realtol(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yes, she has done it. Thanks for the concern...

(1) (Reply)

Physics Jamb 2015 Lecture Room / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing / How To Activate 9mobile, Glo, MTN And Airtel 100% Data Bonus - No IMEI Tweaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.