Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (22547 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by LayneyHeffler: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2015
I never ever believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my ex husband after we have been divorced for 2years..my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life. because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met with this spell caster on the Long run, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i heard much more on how he has helped alot of people, and also saw lot of people appreciating him on his website for helping them. On seeing all these stuff, i believed in his spell and powers, and did told him everything that was ongoing in my Marriage..And you cant believe that with the help this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage, brought my husband back home and reunited my marriage with his powerful Love spells. Thank you so much priest Omar, and i am so sorry for been skeptical when i first met you. Once again thanks for your help in reuniting me and my husband back again, if not for you, my whole life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Ohara073: 2:03am On Sep 12, 2015
I am Alisher Welbeck from England, I want to quickly use this chance of mine to thank this spell caster that helped me called Dr caro. She helped me re-unite i and my Ex Wife that left me for almost one year. Dr caro Did a love spell cast for me and now, my Wife is fully back to me again. For any contact, Here is the ID of Dr caro: Carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or Carosolutionhome@hotmail.com Or Call Her On +2349038696106
You can also contact her via her Website: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ferguson711: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Lord Masuka whose email address is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of august this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Lord masuka via his mobile number +2347053105287 and his email address lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com which i came across during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to lord masuka he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.You out there having same problem you can visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com or add him on facebook Harry Masuka or skye Lord Masuka
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Lucaperry3: 4:43am On Oct 21, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by mondaynelson20: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JACOBBRUCE: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
DR Agu is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr Agu, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Agu, gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: agulovespell@hotmail.com OR his phone number: +2347054263874.

thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Caparas..

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JACOBBRUCE: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
DR Agu is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr Agu, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Agu, gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: agulovespell@hotmail.com OR his phone number: +2347054263874.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by sajawal: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2016
I want to testify of the good work of takuta who helped me in achieving the thing i never thought i was going to have again.My name is Stephanie from USA i was in a relationship for 3yrs with a boy i believed loved me more than anything in thing in the world after a while i noticed some changes in him things that he will not even notice he started nagging about them so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several was but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great takuta even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend so i contacted him and tried his method reluctantly surprisingly in less than one week my lover contacted me and till date we are still together happily married.so if you are going through a similar thing or you have a problem just contact him i guarantee you he will help you here is his email: takutaspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by SaraHeffler: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2018
My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We've been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was blind-sided! I didn't see it coming, I didn't recognize the signs. He stopped wearing his wedding ring and I thought nothing of it. He no longer finds me sexually attractive. I couldn't help but cry all the time because I was extremely hurt. I was totally depressed until I found Lord Lugards website online and i ordered for a Love spell. During our conversation, he assured me he was going to bring my husband back in just 24hours of his spell casting. To me it seemed impossible. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours I was totally amazed! There is so much love in my family since i used his spells. He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. Now my husband loves me more than before. It gives me nothing but profound pleasure to see these positive results. You could also reach out to him if you are having problems with your marriage or relationship. website: www.themiraclespelltemple.com Email: Miracletemple@live.com.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2020
MIZTHANG:
I GOT MARRIED 24YRS AGO IN NIGERIA, HUSBAND AND I ARE NOW UK CITIZENS. HUBBY HAS JUST SUED ME FOR A DIVORCE. HE CONSTANTLY CHEATED ON ME AND HAD NO FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR 4 CHILDREN THROUGHOUT OUR MARRIAGE.
CAN WE GET A DIVORCE IN UK OR IS IT BETTER IN NIGERIA AS HE IS NOW GOING AFTER MY PROPERTY WHERE I LIVE WITH OUR KIDS AS WELL AS OUR JOINTLY BOUGHT PROPERTY WHICH I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR. HELP!!!
[color=Black][/color][b][/b]

there important information missing

the word Married in UK means civil married aka a marriage recognised by law and protected by law in divorce cases

then in africa married means two things, married traditionally/customary or both traditionally/customary and civil aka court wedding

Married via tradition/customary your rights to protect you are there not all in most african countries, hence you find women get chased away with nothing

Then in UK our african traditionall/customary marriages are viewed as cohabiting were separation is not taken as divorce and rights are limited compared to those who married via court

The right direction on this matter is determined by what sort of marriage was this
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by CyrilVivian033: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Website: http://dradodalovetemple.com Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Ganjafama(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
CyrilVivian033:
My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Website: http://dradodalovetemple.com Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend
Dr Adoda kee you there. Bloody scammer.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by chii8(f): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Una go just go resurrect 2008 post just like that.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by AgnesSmith: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga

When I met Dr. Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.
Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my relationship. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl / Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.