Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38164 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece: Glad u knw dat.... Tot u re one of those atheist..oops U are an atheist dat actually believes in God, jst dat ure confused n u nid to see d light

I don't believe in god.. The creator is not a god. I said "he" cos I'm a guy. Normally I describe the creator as "it".
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Lilmanai: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
uzoexcel: u can begin by getting off the internet..if u want ur comments to be on nairaland..kneel down and pray and by miracles ur comment ll appear here cheesy cheesy cheesy

and ur english also
is my nt problem if u comprehend atheists.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by anonimi: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Does it mean that the Spanish priest who also received the ZMapp drug but died serves a God who does NOT answer prayers shocked
Or maybe our own very brave, good Samaritan & national HERO, Dr. Adadevoh as well as other people who died of the Ebola virus are also serving a God who does NOT answer prayers shocked
Sometimes you wonder why religious ZEALOTS throw reason & LOGIC out of the window in their obviously INTOXICATED state of religiosity angry

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD
Sharap der
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by anonimi: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Samunique: Seun wouldn't listen to u, he's an hypocrite, a dumb Atheist, until we Christians know how to draw between the line and maybe desert this ungodly forum.

The bible says all things are good for me but not all things edify and profitable.

Maybe we Christians should do the needful.

The FACT remains that Christianity is MORE tolerant of critical examination and comments than Islam is.
Any REAL Christian should be grateful for that and highlight that to any Muslim who is willing to open up his mind to greater understanding of the world in general.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Zikdik(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Benipowerx75: it will be better to keep mute in situations that may tempt you to incure God's rod.... God's ways are not like ours and thus unexplainable.
God's rod must be very big.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

I don't believe in god.. The creator is not a god. I said "he" cos I'm a guy. Normally I describe the creator as "it".

I laugh cus i see a heart dat knws d truth, a heart dat knws d supremacy of God bt u jst kip fighting it. This i will tell u, no mata hw much u fight d truth, it'l always outshine u... its jst a mata of time. BTW, GOD IS THE CREATOR OF ALL INCLUDING YOU
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
Ever heard of Programmed Cell Death?
how does apoptosis concern's man aging and dyeing?Accept Jesus Today•you better wake up frm ur dream
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

I laugh cus i see a heart dat knws d truth, a heart dat knws d supremacy of God bt u jst kip fighting it. This i will tell u, no mata hw much u fight d truth, it'l always outshine u... its jst a mata of time. BTW, GOD IS THE CREATOR OF ALL INCLUDING YOU

Fine. Point me to where he lives.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
There's no need to argue with unbelievers, I wanna give u guys one puzzle.
Why is that Nations That are built are God's Ground (the solid ground) tend to still prosper while those that ain't Fail
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

That's your opinion... I am happy without your christian god. I am the creator of my destiny. I am the creator.

I am a creator cos the first creator created other creators.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

u would c him one day, even that artifacts u worship would tell u
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
chamboy: There's no need to argue with unbelievers, I wanna give u guys one puzzle.
Why is that Nations That are built are God's Ground (the solid ground) tend to still prosper while those that ain't Fail

Bro, please re-edit this post so we can all understand. Not all of us speak gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by faithboi: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
wow.....u're one of a kind....I pity u!!!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

That's your opinion... I am happy without your christian god. I am the creator of my destiny. I am the creator.

I am a creator cos the first creator created other creators.
where is this ur first creator and tell me d countries that had him as their foundation
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Bro, please re-edit this post so we can all understand. Not all of us speak gibberish.
go learn it

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by faithboi: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

not too good in biblical verses,But I guess somewhere d bible said we shouldn't advice fools....lest they think we're the fool.....(paraphrased)...... just leave those clowns!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
chamboy: u would c him one day, even that artifacts u worship would tell u

Perhaps Loki is right after all. Human are born to be on their kneels.

But I've got good news for you, not all of us feel the bound to worship something.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ikweremilitant: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2014

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
u nd d 16 idiots dat hit d like buton 4 dis trash u just spawnd are bunches of slowpoke.so he wil nt tank jesus,or u want hm to thank u nd ur hoples father d devil,hoples artheist
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
anonimi: Does it mean that the Spanish priest who also received the ZMapp drug but died serves a God who does NOT answer prayers shocked
Or maybe our own very brave, good Samaritan & national HERO, Dr. Adadevoh as well as other people who died of the Ebola virus are also serving a God who does NOT answer prayers shocked
Sometimes you wonder why religious ZEALOTS throw reason & LOGIC out of the window in their obviously INTOXICATED state of religiosity angry

Does it also mean d ZMAPP administered to d spanish priest was different frm dat given to d doctor dat survived. Y didn't dat same science cure d spanish priest?? We see n interpret differently. Bt in all, who can understand d ways of God except HE choses to explain to you. Its beyond logic
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by tokiniofficial(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oga SEUN (oluwaseun Osewa) say something
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by wills(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
This man has given his testimony and as a Christian he acknowledged what all faithful christians will do. The ultimate healer is Christ Jesus- we live our life to give him all the glory. This Dr. didn't fail to heartily thank all the medical professional who helped/ treated him,he only acknowledged that the God of his faith,healed and saved him - what's so wrong in that?

I think he owes no one an explanation, If you wish to give the credit to medical science, that's your cup of tea....but too bad it's not you who just defeated the virus ,wait your turn and give all the credit to science,yourself, Zmapp or what ever you may chose.

Those who love or trust science so much and wish to give science credit, again I say wait until you are in a desperate situation then call on the name of science.

All em ITK..I too know- you can argue all you want on this.....

People of the christian faith know God works in ways of mystery and if this doctor was saved yet others have died of this same virus - no one knows why - we live in a world with so much unanswered questions - however for those of us who chose to have faith in God,through his son Christ Jesus- regardless of the questions,the contradictions and the seemly unbelievable and illogical explanations of this our blind faith to an atheist or people of like minds. Indulge us because it's something you can only experience, to genuinely know - there's a level of Trust,Believe, undeniable Faith and sadly its inexplicably to reprobates minds ( dumb or intellectual) ones

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Maybe when u get stuck, u'd get to see for urself the hand of the Almighty God

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Zikdik(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
I wonder why Christians are agitating for their doG. If he's so powerful, let him carry out the threats of destruction you're making for him. In the meantime, feel free to capslock me to death.
You're welcome.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
ikweremilitant: u nd d 16 idiots dat hit d like buton 4 dis trash u just spawnd are bunches of slowpoke.so he wil nt tank jesus,or u want hm to thank u nd ur hoples father d devil,hoples artheist

Dude, don't take it personal. Think about it this way, if he had said "Zeus is stupi.d", would you have minded? Probably not. Because Zeus is just a myth, right? He didn't exist. That's the way Jesus is to him.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Not far....He lives inside of you. lol
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Samunique(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
anonimi:

The FACT remains that Christianity is MORE tolerant of critical examination and comments than Islam is.
Any REAL Christian should be grateful for that and highlight that to any Muslim who is willing to open up his mind to greater understanding of the world in general.
Yes i totally agree with, but that shouldn't mean we should been taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

Does it also mean d prayer by d spanish priest was different frm the prayer dat d doctor dat survived prayed. Y didn't dat same God cure d spanish priest?? We see n interpret differently. Bt in all, who can understand d ways of God except HE choses to explain to you. Its beyond logic
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by chamboy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: I wonder why Christians are agitating for their doG. If he's so powerful, let him carry out the threats of destruction you're making for him. In the meantime, feel free to capslock me to death.
You're welcome.
OUR GOD is soo merciful
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014

Lol, silly fellow. You think God created brains and science for the fun of it?

God does intervene miraculously, when He chooses, and for a purpose. But miracles are not the purpose of Christianity.

God gave us brains and expects us to use them.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.