Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I'm Too Short - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Too Short (1759 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Short by Phemour: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hello Nairaland/Food

I'm too short i  need advice on food to eat to make me Fat and Tall
Re: I'm Too Short by SENATORJD(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
u dnt need food,
just get two cars tie ur legs to one and ur hands to the other and let them drive. kiss
when u get to the height u want, tell them to stop.
shikena
Re: I'm Too Short by Phemour: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
SENATOR JD:

u dnt need food,
just get two cars tie ur legs to one and ur hands to the other and let them drive. kiss
shikena

I'm not puning here, i really mean it

bakada ankali
Re: I'm Too Short by AmakaOne(f): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
Get Human Growth Hormone supplements like GenF20™ HGH used by bodybuilders

The HGH benefits include promoting the growth of bone and regulated height, stimulating the breakdown of body fat to produce energy, synthesis of collagen for cartilage, tendons and ligaments.

Good luck
Re: I'm Too Short by CYclone1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
Talking about heigth, how old are you? If you're past a certain age, forget getting taller. As per getting fat, be very careful o, packing fat is not very healthy neither is being skinny. You can talk to dieticians and other people who can help with food type and supplements. Best of luck.
Re: I'm Too Short by Phemour: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Get Human Growth Hormone supplements like GenF20™ HGH used by bodybuilders

The HGH benefits include promoting the growth of bone and regulated height, stimulating the breakdown of body fat to produce energy, synthesis of collagen for cartilage, tendons and ligaments.

Good luck

Can i get it in a Phamacy
Re: I'm Too Short by SENATORJD(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2008
PHEMOUR:

Can i get it in a Phamacy
Nah @ McDonalds
Re: I'm Too Short by Ladytemi(f): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2008
U better not waste ur money, there is no food that can make u taller. u can try having special shoes made.
Re: I'm Too Short by plappville(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
SENATOR JD:

u dnt need food,
shikena

I almost fell down from my chair laughing!!!! u are just too funny, u wont to kill d guy?
Re: I'm Too Short by plappville(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lady temi:

U better not waste ur money, there is no food that can make u taller. u can try having special shoes made.

Good advice, no food can make u taller, but why complaining.?

God know u are beautiful like this that is why he gave u ur present height,

If any1 tells u u re TOO short tell the person he or she is laughing at God because u are not the creator of ur veryself.

We should be content the way we made AND be thankful to God for creating us.
Re: I'm Too Short by gumama(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
check this site www.ortopedic.com pls check the right spelling of the word. ortopedic as in medicine.
Re: I'm Too Short by Goldman42(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2008
You guys are too funny here.
I don't know what to say again.You are just too funny!
Re: I'm Too Short by Tatase(f): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2008
When I was younger they used to lie and say beans makes you grow. It's such a lie. I ate beans and I didn't grow that much and I hated beans; I only ate it for the dodo and garri and then I started hating garri (long story) and so I stopped eating beans. I grew really quickly after that (like 6 inches in 2yrs). I can't say for certain it was the beans, but let's just say it would be a really big coincidence if it wasn't wink tongue
Re: I'm Too Short by shylladear(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
no food can make u taller than u already are
i guess its hereditary that ur short so dont waist ur money or time looking for food items or drugs that will make u tall ok
thats an advice and note just a suggestion
wink
Re: I'm Too Short by pocketndry: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2010
take tall supplement
Re: I'm Too Short by Phate07(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2010

Okay, sorry. undecided
Re: I'm Too Short by Homogeneositys(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pls where is mcdonald located?
Re: I'm Too Short by tpia5: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
check google.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Palm Oil On Sale, Please Beware People (pics***) / 10 Benefits Of Carrots / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress And A Baker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.