Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) (743 Views)

PDP Using Religion To Divide Nigeria – Buhari / PDP Using Religious Propaganda Against Buhari Live In Kano / PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Introduction

I wrote an article here
https://www.nairaland.com/1864112/change-management-pdp-apc-terrorism

the article connects to this, and is an attempt to work my way through socio-political happenings
positing that although APC = PDP, yet they do have some distinct ideological fragments that can be pointed to

To keep it short and simmple without losing the meat, I'll create another thread to draw out some 'ideological' distinctions

I have used a character called Ola which is non-existent to draw out some points
Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
All hail the progressives

Ola was happy when APC came into existence from the merger of ACN and CPC
He considered ACN to be a progressive party and was happy to bestow the same consideration
on the APC which had subsumed it
He was constantly on Nairaland as an e-warrior sparring against the PDP Nairaland goons

When the party APC in its maiden visits consulted with IBB and Obasanjo
and emplored their help in rescuing the sinking ship called Nigeria

Ola was a little bit worried about the invitation of 'retrogressives' to the side of a 'progressives'
Ola pushed this aside

...DENIAL -APC was Ola's very progressive party

1 Like

Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
When a Nigerian goat becomes and American goat

The "new PDP" rebels soon decamped and moved into APC, Atiku followed closely behind
All colour of Politicians who had sank the Nigerian ship began to move in drove to rescue the same ship
this time, under the platform of APC
Ola pointed this out with spiteful glee to the PDP paid laptop gang and their unpaid minions

Haba Ola..
My mum once told me that if a Nigerian goat moves to America, it remains a goat
...But this time, an American goat

Ola did not buy this nonsense
DENIAL -Ola rationalised that that the 'retrogressive'stained governors had seen the light and were now 'progressives'

Haba Ola
...na proper denial be this naw

1 Like

Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Pendulums are made to swing

Then the tide began to turn slowly
The 'progressively' baptised poiliticians such as FFK were decamping to the PDP
There were also grumbles from people such as Ikimi that Tinibu had a dictatorial proclitivity

..Ola was now begining to question silently the 'progressiveness' of APC

Then something strange happened
Ribadu, the poster boy for APCs "progressive' credential decamped to the retrogressive party PDP

ANGER -Ola couldn't belive it,
"Ribadu must be stupid",
"he cannot be trusted,
"he's got a fickle character"

1 Like

Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Accepting that APC = PDP

When his anger had subsided
Ola had time to reflect
No matter what he thought of Ribadu, he couldnt in all honesty say that
Ribadu was a retrogressive while Tima Sylvia was a progressive ...Mbanu

You see,
humans are extremely simple beings in need of simple labels
he needed a new label for what was happening in the polity

BARGAIN AND ACCEPTANCE -Ola now resigned to the conclusion that APC = PDP

After accepting this new realization, Ola stopped his unpaid e-warrior taunts of PDP boys
he foccused more on the religious and romance section

Now that Ola is battle weary,
hopefully he'll be more susceptible to some reasoning
which I hope to share with him in the next thread

1 Like

Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by donguutti: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ esere826

Touche bro, at this time Ola now rationalizes the defections and counter defections
and even writes articles justifying such(Japheth Omojuwa and other "hashtaggers").
They say its all about personality and Motive and not the platform,while waiting
for the defectors(ribadu) to be disappointed, and avail them a Schadenfreude
utopia
Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by egift(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
This lousy theory is what PDP always promote because everyone knows they have failed Nigerians. Be Patriotic, send PDP back to the drawing board to reconsider whose interests to protect (Nigerian masses OR greed cabals).

Up APC.
Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
egift: This lousy theory is what PDP always promote because everyone knows they have failed Nigerians. Be Patriotic, send PDP back to the drawing board to reconsider whose interests to protect (Nigerian masses OR greed cabals).

Up APC.

In the next thread, I'll try to pschoanalyse your point of view.
please make sure to read it

....Cheers

2 Likes

Re: When APC = PDP (using Change Management theory) by esere826: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have written the final part of this article here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1874502/apc-pdp-some-fundamental-ideological

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor Of Ogun, Gbenga Daniel Sleeps At Labour Party Rally / India Bcomes The Fourth Country To Put Satellite Into Orbit / Al-qaeda Threatens West And Arab Nations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.