Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Vetiva Capital And Future View ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vetiva Capital And Future View ? (4124 Views)

Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite / Opportunity For Better Hope And Future. / Synergy Capital And Advisory Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Simplesoul(f): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
PLS COULD ANYONE CONFIRM HOW MUCH VETIVA CAPITAL PAYS AND FUTURE VIEW FINANCIAL SERVICES?
I LEARNT THESE TWO COMPANIES PAY WELL BUT I NEED THEIR SPECIFIC PAY ?

I JUST GOT BOTH OFFERS AND I NEED TO KNOW THEIR PAY STRUCTURE BEFORE TAKING A DECISION

VERY URGENT PLS
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by 377: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2008
They pay 2.5million per month good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Simplesoul(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
PLS I Really need this info before Wednesday. Nairalanders pls help. Dont post sarcastic replies. i am in a crossroad.
Thanks
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by realkemmy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
hi simple soul,

In terms of pay, these two invst banks annual pay is almost the same, but FVIEW'S pay is better at management level. if you are looking at pay, u cud go for any of them. but if i have to advice, take VETIVA. reasons witheld
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Simplesoul(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2008
Realkemmy, thanks for the info. but i do wonder why u decided to hoard some info? i actually make it clear that i need all the info i could get. You know this has to do with a decision cos i would certainly forfeit one.
pls house, i still need your advice. i got 48 hours to take a decision. thank you all
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by sleekbukky: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
Why bothering urself now, at least the amount they pay should be on ur employment letter now. So check and do d calculation urself or better still ask pple working in both organisations and compare. Then pray to God to lead u.
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
I worked briefly with Vetiva shortly after graduating, and I must say other than oil coys, there is hardly any other company that can make you get rich quickly than Vetiva. Vetiva pays heavily but reday to work out of your skin. Don't know much about Futureview though have classmate their, but Vetiva has name more than FV. Vetiva!!!
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Jascobee: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2008
U MUST BE A PATHETIC LIAR, If u indeed got offers from both of them,is it that u dont know how to read or the offer letters were written in chinese?the salary must have been expressly stated in the offer letters, pls at least u went to school,look for more believable lies,
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by kristkrest(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2008
Jascobee, It is not a wrong thing to dream you know,
but it sounds rather rhetorical to have two offers from two different companies
without a clue on how to go about the "figures""paycheck",
but it could be very dangerous when at the end of the sleepdream
there is a green bottle in hand and most especially
when it is viewed from a position hanging-over upside down grin grin grin
Seriously now Simplesoul, if you have a green bottle in hand and in an awkward position you really need help otherwise You should be careful with such offers
if you don't want to sell your self into modern slavery grin grin grin
I wonder what offer won't read "figures" in white and black undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by kristkrest(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2008
Seriously now Simplesoul, if you have a green bottle in hand and in an awkward position you really need help otherwise You should be careful with such offers
I wonder what offer won't read "figures" in white and black undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by kristkrest(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Vetiva Capital And Future View ? by Bashir07: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=realkemmy post=2989112]hi simple soul,

F-view is a scam please disregard anything you are been asked to come and do . Big Scam I was there today on 26/08/2019.
I was called for interview on Customer Service Representative. So on getting there their HR was telling me he qants me to be business oriented that bla bla like that
Funny enough once you entered no side talk no to cast their evil work

(1) (Reply)

CAIRN ENERGY Recruitment...another Cool Scam! / FBN Quest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Aptitude Test Samples ! Post Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.