Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira (6353 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber / What Investment Can I Make With 30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by lexyking(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
I just lost my paying job ,so I had to sell some of my assets to get a total sum of 2.5 million naira my problem now is that I don't have any idea about the kind of business to venture into. So please I need advice on the various kinds of businesses to go into and that are not high risk
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by ernie4life(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
lexyking: I just lost my paying job ,so I had to sell some of my assets to get a total sum of 2.5 million naira my problem now is that I don't have any idea about the kind of business to venture into. So please I need advice on the various kinds of businesses to go into and that are not high risk
op every business a risk factor, since u lost ur job, if you are good in marketing i will advice u go into importation. Go to the business section on nairaland and u will get all the info u need, but if u need a zero risk investment then go get kgif at 12% interest in 6months or fix it. Note truth be said u could make more if u venture into biz but the risk is high
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Systeme101: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2014
lexyking: I just lost my paying job ,so I had to sell some of my assets to get a total sum of 2.5 million naira my problem now is that I don't have any idea about the kind of business to venture into. So please I need advice on the various kinds of businesses to go into and that are not high risk
or you can invest ur money in an already established business organization while they pay u a fix profit every 2 months...very little or no risk is involved nd the return is high... 08162659316 for more info
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by katiemadubiko: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014
With just 300k you can invest in a business I'm not going to spill out here. The feasibility study is enough to get you convinced. Just call me 08142488010.....
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Heleex:

Even if you may have good intent on catching the attention of prospective investors, your post made it look more like a scam and only a greedy investor would jump into it without a second thought.
am sorry o, am not begging anyone to come and invests for me, i have my own investment, am just bringing it as a business idea, b4 u turn it to scammer.

1 Like

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by dfav: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Op..

any one that said u should try this business or that and u will get over 15% per annum...

please run because i smell scam.. if that business is really juicy they will do it themselves and not even reveal it to any other person not even their family members not to talk abt u that they met online...

I think the first thing u should do is to calm down... if u re single take jst abt 50k and manage it 4 the next 1-2mths while u seat down to think and gather information...

try and read books like the rich dad series... equip ur mind first (because millions re first made in the mind b4 they bcom physical).

with this and walking around ur neighborhood u will see businesses that u can invest in...

if u re in Lagos u can try keke hired purchased; then u monitor the riders properly... NO BIG MANISM oo

with ur 2M u can get abt 4 kekes.. generating 4 u btw 40-50% per annum gross; if u do ur maths well thats not bad after all u will get ur capital back....

or u can buy a bus btw 800k to 1M; in the morning load ur bus at whatever place u re to Lagos Island; then pack somewhere then u go and look 4 job; at evening times load ur bus when coming back home...
u will b sure of abt 14*(min.200)*2-1600(fuel & agberos)=min. 4000k per day

can u see now....

6 Likes

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Huummmm
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by emmykk(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Start rice business or palmoil business.i can give you assistance on rice.on palm oil is a secret.
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by lansha2006: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
@emmykk please send details on rice and palm oil business to lansha2006@aol.com with your phone contact please
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by lexyking(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
emmykk: Start rice business or palmoil business.i can give you assistance on rice.on palm oil is a secret.
Please send me a mail at waldezy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2014
allen0000:

Can u post a pic of the 10 tons and u mean 20k daily and 140k a week
pls the last 10 tons can give u is 80k per week while the 30 tons can give u 120k Weekly.

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
detops: pls the last 10 tons can give u is 80k per week while the 30 tons can give u 120k Weekly.

How much is 10 ton truck and 30ton truck,
Who pays the driver and service the truck and is this 80 & 120k weekly after deduction of drivers and servicing
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Heleex: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2014
detops:

the 10 tons cost N2.5M with the complete bucket and everything, just to register it and start using immediately. while the 30 tons cost N7.1M with the bucket and tyres. if the truck is with us, we pay the driver and the motor boy and do a little expenses on the services which is still going to be very little as the truck is TOKUNBO not Nigeria used. your is receiving your money every week or monthly returns.

You've elaborated to an extent.
Then who takes care of repairs?
What steps will be taken to cover prospective investors from any possible risks?

N.B: Potential investors should have a second thought before making investment decisions. Don't get easily carried away by the return on investment, try to do your research and verify.

1 Like

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Heleex:

You've elaborated to an extent.
Then who takes care of repairs?
What steps will be taken to cover prospective investors from any possible risks?

N.B: Potential investors should have a second thought before making investment decisions. Don't get easily carried away by the return on investment, try to do your research and verify.
we take care of repair from 20k below while the owner take rest for weekly return. but for hire purchase, you have no risk. the collector will take care of all the repair, becos it is hire purchase. thanks
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Heleex: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
detops: we take care of repair from 20k below while the owner take rest for weekly return. but for hire purchase, you have no risk. the collector will take care of all the repair, becos it is hire purchase. thanks

Are there proof that shows that the amount of repairs is over 20k? The investor might likely spend lots of money on repairs because the burden would more likely be transferred to the owner under the pretext that repairs is above 20k.

What are the ROI for hire purchase and normal rent per week?

Does your company insure the tippers (dump trucks) against potential risks that can be foreseen?
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by tolutweety(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
dfav: @Op..

with this and walking around ur neighborhood u will see businesses that u can invest in...

if u re in Lagos u can try keke hired purchased; then u monitor the riders properly... NO BIG MANISM oo

with ur 2M u can get abt 4 kekes.. generating 4 u btw 40-50% per annum gross; if u do ur maths well thats not bad after all u will get ur capital back....

Morning bro..

I am interested in the keke napep hired purchase biz. where can one buy them and what is the cost range ?

Is that what you do ?
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by datfairboy(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
you can invest in nollywood ..2.5million is too much sef..here is my number 09030347271 we can meet and I will explain further with visible proofs.. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment Ideas For A Pensioner / Make Money Legitimately Through Filling Of Questionnaires / How To Gain Financial Freedom Like Myself And Make 40,000naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.