Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? (600 Views)

20 Things You Used To Do On Facebook That Just Aren't Acceptable Today / Amonge All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover. / I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seriously I observed its just guys following me on nairaland and I have to make sure I follow back. But what happened to my fellow Ladies on nairaland? Not what you thinking,am no lesbo ok.
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Dreyl(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
*booking space* grin
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why not follow them and see if they will follow back?

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Mixty: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enahi: Seriously I observed its just guys following me on nairaland and I have to make sure I follow back. But what happened to my fellow Ladies on nairaland? Not what you thinking,am no lesbo ok.
Na your boobs guys dey follow, no be you per se

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by freshness2020: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enahi: Seriously I observed its just guys following me on nairaland and I have to make sure I follow back. But what happened to my fellow Ladies on nairaland? Not what you thinking,am no lesbo ok.
Follow and ye shall be followed. Shikena!
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mixty:
Na your boobs guys dey follow, no be you per se
Now that's funny.
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by adamskutty(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Modified :- I thought u were a guy, my bad grin
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2014
lol
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Jbluv55(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Is it important to you that ladies follow u? If so, then u probably haven't been visiting the right sections and threads wink.

Apart from that, u need to relate/gist wt ladies also on threads u visit and by the time they detect u r their kinda person, trust me they won't waste time in following you wink.

Aside, how have u been? Haven't related wt u in a long while.
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Jbluv55:
Is it important to you that ladies follow u? If so, then u probably haven't been visiting the right sections and threads wink.

Apart from that, u need to relate/gist wt ladies also on threads u visit and by the time they detect u r their kinda person, trust me they won't waste time in following you wink.

Aside, how have u been? Haven't related wt u in a long while.
Thank you sweets,so you still on NL. How are you?
Re: Why Aren't Ladies Following Me On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Enahi: Thank you sweets,so you still on NL. How are you?

Daniella!

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Ladies Based In Lekki Phase 1 / Serious Relationship / Teen Meet Up Zone: 16-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.