Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) (5024 Views)

Beware Of Girls And Guys That Bear These Names. Lol / Iron Pant With Padlock For Men / MY TGIF JOKES . U Go Laff Piss 4 Ur Pant 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SpaceGoat: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
shocked shocked see the two shocking photo of her bum bum in down

grin grin grin grin

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by NewDelhi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
ldiot.

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SpaceGoat: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
NewDelhi: ldiot.
kid of nowadays, no respect fou elder undecided

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by iheanyi40(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Its spacegoat again

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by OCTAVO: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
goat

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by NewDelhi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
SpaceGoat: kid of nowadays, no respect fou elder undecided

See this stupld thing o....I no be ur papa mate and we are not on the same level. I'm better than you. And if u think u can continue spamming nairaland with your unsolicited and incessant post, just jerk off this forum and leave sensible people to post something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oloriburuku..
IDIOTIC TROLL

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
NewDelhi:

See this stupld thing o....I no be ur papa mate and we are not on the same level. I'm better than you. And if u think u can continue spamming nairaland with your unsolicited and incessant post, just jerk off this forum and leave sensible people to post something reasonable.
u sound too much sensible, if we kip readn reasonable something like u said dnt u think is gonna be boring?.

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SpaceGoat: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
NewDelhi:

See this stupld thing o....I no be ur papa mate and we are not on the same level .

I'm better than you. And if u think u can continue spamming nairaland with your unsolicited and incessant post, just jerk off this forum and leave sensible people to post something reasonable.
really ?? hmmmm.
anyway bruv,kill your ego here
https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
SpaceGoat: really ?? hmmmm.
anyway bruv,read and kill your ego here
lol

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by NewDelhi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:
u sound too much sensible, if we kip readn reasonable something like u said dnt u think is gonna be boring?.

I agree but at least the meaningful topics should be more than the senseless ones. Like a 70:30 ratio.
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Swaggot00(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
im suspecting this moniker, could this be sexkillz in revenge??
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
NewDelhi:

I agee but at least the meaningful topics should be more than the senseless ones. Like a 70:30 ratio.
lol,ok. ...and the man died
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by BoiledCorn: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Spacegoat!!!! angry angry

Get sense for once
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by NewDelhi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2014

Nice job, I was almost half way reading it but your poor use of english and spelling of words really discouraged me and killed my morale. My ego was also killed after reading your toxic post. Nice job bro.
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Dubby6(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
lwtmb oooo
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by rattlesnake(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
I didn't open this threald to see bum..I opened to see goat sperm
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Swaggot00(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
BoiledCorn: Spacegoat!!!! angry angry

Get sense for once
see birds of the same feather.. you nko? you get sense? grin
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
NewDelhi: .

Nice job, I was almost half way reading it but your poor use of english and spelling of words really discouraged me and killed my morale. My ego was also killed after reading your toxic post. Nice job bro.
bro he doesnt mean to get u upset, dats his way, as fr d post he purposely mispel some words dia. Dnt be too serious with things
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=BoiledCorn]Spacegoat!!!! angry angry

Get sense for once[/quote
onye ara na-akpo onye ara onye ara ebe ona apu ara. Ana aru bridge 3months, 3months ka eji aru bridge.lolzz
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Swaggot00(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:
bro he doesnt mean to get u upset, dats his way, as fr d post he purposely mispel some words dia. Dnt be too serious with things
click like if you think this is space goat main moniker

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by NewDelhi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:

Ehn na why I dey hail am be dat na. The guy dey try. grin grin
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Swaggot00: click like if you think this is space goat main moniker
lol, tk time oo which one be spacegoat main monicker, i jst lik havn fun dats it.
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
SpaceGoat:

Ewu
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Swaggot00(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:
lol, tk time oo which one be spacegoat main monicker, i jst lik havn fun dats it.
lol. i love your spirit sha. free minded
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Swaggot00: lol. i love your spirit sha. free minded
tnks

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Ewu
eche m na ndi mara mma adilo akpo mmadu iyi

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
BoiledCorn: Spacegoat!!!! angry angry

Get sense for once
Space goat, see ur life? Even boiledcorn sef dey advise u make u get brain
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:
eche m na ndi mara mma adilo akpo mmadu iyi

Hmmm, translate for me please
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Hmmm, translate for me please
buh are u frm igbo?
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
great289:
buh are u frm igbo?

Nope
Re: SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) by great289(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Nope
ok. Lemme translate it fr u nw' i think dt beautiful ones dnt use abusive words'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Proofs That You Were Drunk!!! / Date Needed For Feb 14th / EARLESS GABRYWYL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.