Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko May Decamps To PDP (4746 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
It's a great news. Let us just have two parties--APC and PDP. All these satellite parties-APGA, LP, AP etc should die a natural death.

It's a development that will reduce tribalism. Regardless of your ethnicity, you can either be a member of APC or PDP. Or none.

PS
Mimiko has always been a PDP anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Michael Opeyemi Bamidele ? On his way back to APC or finally moving to PDP?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
soroptimist: Now we know people who calls themselves Opposition on the pages of the newspaper but are normally seen genuflecting and doing 'shon sir' to GEJ behind the curtains

It has also come to people's notice also of Ifeanyi Uba's feverish attempt to redeem his dwindling electoral and financial fortunes by accepting to be one of Transformation Ambassadors of PDP foot soldiers in the SE

So with the aforesaid,we can all sing Nunc Dimitis and Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajiun to the party called LP,because their feeding bottle have just been yanked off their mouth with Mimiko's Reunion with PDP

RIP Labour Party........You came,You saw but You were plundered
are you surprised? LP died in 2010 when Iwanyawu and Mimiko started hobnobing with Aso Rock and PDP Hierarchy. This is only a "formal" declaration of what has been. Ifeanyi Ubah is PDP since Adam.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Following the emergence of Mr. Ayodele Fayose as the governor-elect in the just concluded governorship election in Ekiti State, the Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko may soon decamp from his party, Labour Party (LP) to the Peoples Democratic Party in the next one month.

DailyPost, authoritatively gathered that the decision was taken in a meeting held at Aso Rock in Abuja.

In attendance were some PDP leaders from South West and Mimiko.

Mimiko, who reclaimed his mandate in 2009, after a legal battle, is believed to have secured his second term with the support of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The governor is seen as one of the major beneficiaries of Jonathan’s administration to the extent he is regarded a PDP bigwig in South West.

A source, who is also the major financier of PDP in the South West, said the pressure is now on Mimiko to dump his party and join PDP since it won Ekiti election.

The time frame, according to the source close to the PDP, became imperative due to President Goodluck Jonathan’s readiness to declare his intention to run for second term soonest.

Mimiko is expected to be part of the those that will grace the official declaration of the president.

Continuing, the source said “delegates are very important to congress, if Mimiko refused to declare for the PDP and properly decamp openly, how will he be parts of the delegates selection process?”

“That means that Mimiko must decamp to the PDP because if he doesn’t , Olusola Oke and other leaders will be the one to nominate delegates and take charge of the party in Ondo state”

He said if the governor refuse to join PDP openly , leaders like Oke will take over the leadership of the party in the state and Mimiko will only be floating even if he decamps later.

The PDP leader said “given the situation at hand, if Mimiko refuse to decamp with the one month ultimatum given to him, he may likely face the wrath of the Presidency or be ready to fight real hard with the federal might”.

When contacted on this issue, Mimiko Chief Press Secretary, Eni Akinsola did not pick calls.

A chieftain of LP, who preferred anonymity, said it is a sensitive matter that can only be reacted to by Governor Mimiko.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/26/jonathan-reportedly-gives-mimiko-one-month-decamp-pdp/
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: He wasn't elected but appointed. Name begins with a T and ends with an E.

Niccur most likely an Axe Man judging from his handshakes!!! Smh.

What a country! What a crop of leaders!! Wouldave posted pics but photographs arnt allowed around here.
Which State is he from? Una de enjoy o!!! Wetin follow the "T"?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by donphilopus: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: My brother, honestly, if I mentioned his name you wouldn't believe it!!! These men are just disgusting!!!

He's sitting at a table adjacent to mine at the VVIP section. Nigga already high as fvck when the night's just getting started. Old enough to father the gurl sitting on him. Aso Rock don suffer!!!! Smh.

Ehen.... Naija here?! Or, outside the country?! I'm suspecting Reuben Abati though!
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption: It's a great news. Let us just have two parties--APC and PDP. All these satellite parties-APGA, LP, AP etc should die a natural death.

It's a development that will reduce tribalism. Regardless of your ethnicity, you can either be a member of APC or PDP. Or none.

PS
Mimiko has always been a PDP anyway.
2 parties also has its own disadvantage. For instance, if APGA didn't contest in the last Anambra election, Anambrarians would have had to choose between two renowned thieves- Chris Ngige of APC versus Tony Nwoye of PDP. Thank God for APGA that gave us a third option in Obiano.

Bottomline, we still need the small parties to contest for middle and lower level electoral seats. Every thing should not be reduced to the presidency.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by edogirl2: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption: Michael Opeyemi Bamidele ? On his way back to APC or finally moving to PDP?

ProfCorruption: Michael Opeyemi Bamidele ? On his way back to APC or finally moving to PDP?

He has been snookered I guess.

Well Mr Fayose might save him and let him be the PDP candidate for the House of Rep. Otherwise, he's messed up.

APC will deal with him ruthlessly if he returns to their fold. Remember, this guy's decamping to Labour and his running fights against Fayemi damaged the latter's prospects in the last election.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by omenka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: Oh boy tell us im name na? There's nothing to hide!
Hmmmm, aunty, you tooooo like amebo!!! gringringrin

On a serious note, this summarises the reason why we need to kick out PDP from this country from 2015 and beyond!!!

Why do I get this strange feeling the guy sitting next to him, who seems to be the p:mp, is the nairalander Idu-Mud-House!!! They look too similar!!! shocked

The other day, it was a former Attorney General I saw pissing on a tree at the back of the club while a policeman stood guard!! Dude waved as he passed in front of me after he was done and I ignored him like I would a buzzard (boss thang grin). These are our leaders in their real character!!!

#Kick out PDP!!

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by omenka(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
donphilopus:

Ehen.... Naija here?! Or, outside the country?! I'm suspecting Reuben Abati though!
LMAO!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by edogirl2: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls no need to name names.

But I agree, we must kick that party out!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: Hmmmm, aunty, you tooooo like amebo!!! gringringrin

On a serious note, this summarises the reason why we need to kick out PDP from this country from 2015 and beyond!!!

Why do I get this strange feeling the guy sitting next to him, who seems to be the love-vendor, is the nairalander Idu-Mud-House!!! They look too similar!!! shocked

The other day, it was a former Attorney General I saw pissing on a tree at the back of the club while a policeman stood guard!! Dude waved as he passed in front of me after he was done and I ignored him like would a buzzard (boss thang grin). These are our leaders in their real character!!!

#Kick out PDP!!
Ome-njo.,stop derailing this thread with your hypocritical gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
berem: It shouldn't be a breaking news abeg! It was expected and it happened.
APC remains the only authentic opposition party until 2015,when PDP will be wiped off to extinction, APC takes over and becomes the ruling party. cool

APGA, LP and PPA are all subsidiaries of the PDP.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan:

Gbam!
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: LMAO!!! lipsrsealed

cheesy grin tongue!
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Ghost01(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
As expected. Irokoism my foot! Bunch of jokes all of them.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by omenka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Ome-njo.,stop derailing this thread with your hypocritical gibberish
Scared I'm gonna spill too many beans?? gringrin.

I'm sorry chief. Will stop. smiley
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan:

That is not true. At the Anambra and Ondo gubernatorial elections, those parties keenly contested the positions with the PDP. The PDP came second in those elections but if it had won, it would not have surrendered it to any other party for any reason.

Yes, the APGA and Labour party have sympathies for the PDP at the national level/presidency but that is only because they feel more protected by a PDP led presidency. They dread a presidency headed by the aggrieved APC leaders. It is just a matter of choosing where your bread is better buttered or where you'r in better position to survive.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Ifeanyi,how market?
I hear Jonathan has launched another political campaign called #bringbackjonathan2015? How true is it biko?

grin grin
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
That is not true. At the Anambra and Ondo gubernatorial elections, those parties keenly contested the positions with the PDP. The PDP came second in those elections but if it had won, it would not have surrendered it to any other party for any reason.

Yes, the APGA and Labour party have sympathies for the PDP at the national level/presidency but that is only because they feel more protected by a PDP led presidency. They dread a presidency headed by the aggrieved APC leaders. It is just a matter of choosing where your bread is better buttered or where you'r in better position to survive.

That was the crux of my point cool
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
M0GIDI: What!!!

PDP now has two states in the SW and more to come.
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka

It seems u don't know how we play politics in d west, Mimiko joining u doesn't mean d president will win Ondo State

10 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
edogirl2: The problem for Mr Jonathan is that Mimiko actually brings very little electoral fortune right now.

The guy cannot win the Ondo election for GEJ. If GEJ wins in Ondo, it will be because people want him to win, it wont be because of Mimiko.

Right now, Mimiko needs PDP more than PDP needs Mimiko.
wetin dis one dey yarn?don't dull girl that man influence will greatly work out not in ondo alone but oyo and ogun as it does in ekiti is the brain behind it all,his a political genius,all the old pdp members can go to apc kokan aye,gej will still get what he want from ondo as far as mimiko is concerned,GEJ should just allocate more federal govt project to the state as extra backup meanwhile in ondo state forget about apc
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
mimiko decamping doesn't says PDP will win d heart of d people in Diaspora .the one that will pain me most is d one if chief tom ikimi decamp its will pain people of d south east but still strengthened d people d more decamping from one party to another doesn't sas they will win now.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

you are on point darling

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by M0GIDI: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
yemaldo:

It seems u don't know how we play politics in d west, Mimiko joining u doesn't mean d president will win Ondo State

Bros if you want to comfort yourself with the above by all means continue.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by daveP(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
CFCfan:

That was the crux of my point cool
what!! So this was what the silence in Akure resulted too? ( in Sunny Okosun's song) which way Nigeria, which way to go......
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014

Why do I get this strange feeling the guy sitting next to him, who seems to be the p:mp, is the nairalander Idu-Mud-House!!! They look too similar!!! shocked

The other day, it was a former Attorney General I saw pissing on a tree at the back of the club while a policeman stood guard!! Dude waved as he passed in front of me after he was done and I ignored him like I would a buzzard (boss thang grin). These are our leaders in their real character!!!

#Kick out PDP!!
am right inside the club and is timi alaibe!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Michdear(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
omenka: Scared I'm gonna spill too many beans?? gringrin.

I'm sorry chief. Will stop. smiley
expose him the name is timi alaibe u can't blame the man cause his wife is dead and nigger need to have fun outside
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Michdear: expose him the name is timi alaibe u can't blame the man cause his wife is dead and nigger need to have fun outside

You indeed are a wizard!
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by uch12(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014

#Kick out PDP!!

Bros I hail o, soo ngi n'afusi ndi a nenee?
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by gebest: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
mimiko is a disappointment.
Re: Mimiko May Decamps To PDP by funshint(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2014
MimikoO°˚˚˚...Jesus Christ! Tinubu was right afterall!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger / Biafra Airline Is On The Drawing Board - Kanu / This Is For Those That Always Threaten Igbos With War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.