Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare (1164 Views)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Man Sues Doctor Over 8 Month Erection / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Mayany(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
A doctor friend of my colleague narrated his ordeal about ebola scare he got in warri. After treating a sick patient he got a call that the guy he treated was bleeding and showing some signs related to EVD, he was confuse, on getting home he told his wife about the call and immediately she push him and told him to pack his luggage and leave the family alone he felt so depressed and went on to call his colleague that have the patient's medical history who told him the patient was epileptic and that he does not have EVD...My question is this how will you react to your wife as a man and as a woman what will be your reaction?
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by AtheistD(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
He should have quarantined himself voluntarily. Look at how that Sawyer dude has brought havoc to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by itstpia1: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
The american doctors who got cured quarantined themselves immediately they suspected they had the virus.

Let's post like people with common sense plz, enough of this half baked stuff.
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Mayany(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is family section this topic is not meant to promote EVD, just want to know how people react to their so called love ones when they are down with one illness or the other tanx
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by bigheart2013(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
The wife must be of the young generation Nigerian, not the old school. The only love language they understand is money, more money, and a lot of money. You have it they will love you even if you have HIV and EVD combined; they can cope. You don't have money, if you like embed love in your heart with laser surgery you will be lonely most of your life.

Sorry doc, na so e be. But God has just revealed something crucial to you,; hope you got the message. If you like remain there like mumu.
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
She did the right thing imo.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. There was no need to pamper him and take chances.
If indeed he'd contracted the virus, that could have potentially spelt disaster for himself and family inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Mayany(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: She did the right thing imo.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. There was no need to pamper him and take chances.
If indeed he'd contracted the virus, that could have potentially spelt disaster for himself and family inclusive.
So what will be your reaction after surviving the scare?
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Mayany(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
bigheart2013: The wife must be of the young generation Nigerian, not the old school. The only love language they understand is money, more money, and a lot of money. You have it they will love you even if you have HIV and EVD combined; they can cope. You don't have money, if you like embed love in your heart with laser surgery you will be lonely most of your life.

Sorry doc, na so e be. But God has just revealed something crucial to you,; hope you got the message. If you like remain there like mumu.
And not quite long he bought a brand new car for her, well if am the doctor i won't feel comfortable in thesame house with her
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Caseless: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
AtheistD: He should have quarantined himself voluntarily. Look at how that Sawyer dude has brought havoc to Nigeria.
sawyer was a person!

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mayany: So what will be your reaction after surviving the scare?
Personally, i'll have to see reasons with her. So i'd just laff over with her, and tell her to expect same treatment should there be need for it. wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by coldgate(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Personally, i'll have to see reasons with her. So i'd just laff over with her, and tell her to expect same treatment should there be need for it. wink

Best answer imo. No biggie. No hard feelings. All for the common good.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Mayany(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Personally, i'll have to see reasons with her. So i'd just laff over with her, and tell her to expect same treatment should there be need for it. wink
Hmmm well who feels it knows it #Talk is cheap bro#
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by itstpia1: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
So, instead of opening a thread on cautionary measures to take in these days of ebola, this is what your own brain could come up with.
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by soulglo: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2014
bigheart2013: The wife must be of the young generation Nigerian, not the old school. The only love language they understand is money, more money, and a lot of money. You have it they will love you even if you have HIV and EVD combined; they can cope. You don't have money, if you like embed love in your heart with laser surgery you will be lonely most of your life.

Probably the silliest post I've read all week
Re: Wife Rejected Doctor Over Ebola Scare by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Mayany: Hmmm well who feels it knows it #Talk is cheap bro#
Lol, i know bro. Had my tongue in my cheek while saying that.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) / Igbo Cultural Association - End Of Year’s Party – Bremen, Germany – Photos / Woman Writes A Surprising Moving Open Letter To Her Husband's New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.