Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing (4564 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by nnamdibig(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2014
You know that amazing feeling you get when you kiss someone you really like? Or maybe a partner from long ago who still gives you that tingly feeling? Kissing is more than just moving your lips and tongues in synchrony. Enjoy some fascinating yet unusual facts about kissing:
1. The longest recorded kiss in history is 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
2. The average person will spend 20,160 minutes of his or her life kissing.
3. A passionate kiss burns 6.4 calories per minute, You burn between 10 to 15 calories in a romantic kiss, it depends on the duration and intimacy of the kiss. Kissing more often is correlated with the reduction of bad cholesterol and stress.
4. Most people remember their first kiss more vividly than the first time they had sex.
5. Where to kiss a man:

Ears Men love to be kissed on their Ears “You can feel and hear the girl’s breath and it makes things more intense” said Chris 35 years old.
Fingers “kisses here send shivers through my body. And let’s just say it reminds me of something” said Kevin 25 years old.
Neck “It’s like there’s a string connecting my neck to my genitals. It’s very arousing” said Erik 33 years old.
Belly “In a way it’s innocent-people are always playfully poking each other bellies, and in another way, it’s not innocent at all.” said Matt 31
6. Where to kiss a woman
Her Lips
Kissing a woman’s lips is symbolic and sensual. Her lips are among the most sensitive parts of her body.
Her Earlobe Kissing a woman’s Earlobe is a great way to turn her on. The earlobes are very sensitive!!!
Her Arm Kissing the arms is unexpected and sexual and will definitely turn her on.
Her Outer Thighs The outer thighs also have a lot of nerve endings. Kissing a woman there builds up sensual tension.
Her Neck The neck is among the best places to kiss a woman. It’s very erotic area and if done right can get her aroused.
7. Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers, like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impression are alike.
8. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.
9. 65% of people keep their eyes closed while kissing- The rest take pleasure in watching the emotions run the gamut on the faces of their partners.
10. Kissing is good for teeth- The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath.
11.The most important muscle in kissing is the orbicularis oris, also known as the kissing muscle, which allows the lips to “pucker.”
12.Approximately 2/3 of the population tip their head to the right when they kiss.
13. Saliva contains salt, minerals, and other substances that cause breath odor to exchange in an open mouth kiss. These changes regulate a woman’s receptivity to procreative activities, but the human mouth is also full of bacteria, when two people kiss they exchange between 10 million – 1 billion bacteria!
14.Men are more likely to initiate kissing before sex while women more so after.
15. Scholars are unsure if kissing is a learned or instinctual behavior- In some cultures in Africa and Asia kissing is not practiced.
Because a kiss brings two individuals together in an exchange of sensory information by way of taste, smell, touch, and possibly even silent chemical messengers called pheromones (odorless airborne signals), it has the potential to provide all kinds of insight into another person. So even when our conscious minds may not recognize it, the act can reveal clues about a partner’s level of commitment and possibly his or her genetic suitability for producing children.

Happy Smooching Everyone!!!

http://m.positivemed.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpositivemed.com%2F2014%2F08%2F22%2Fmind-blowing-facts-kissing%2F#2841
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2014
4 this early morning?

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Bunchersstab(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss *Kisses Khiaa my love for fourty eight hours* kiss
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Osakah24(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2014
You get degree for kissiology?
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by jnrbayano(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2014
No 1

4 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by nnamdibig(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2014
handelex: 4 this early morning?
Lol
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by anuma1(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2014
am afraid
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2014
...That number 13 scares me ooo....
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tundeiab(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2014
You forgot to add that kissing the wrong person is a direct visa to ebola.

Some girls are avoiding hand shakes because of ebola but sees nothing wrong in kissing their numerous partners.

Remember you can use sterilizer on your hands but not on your mouth.

Finito!

4 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...That number 13 scares me ooo....
temi,hw far?
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by khiaa(f): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Bunchersstab: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss *Kisses Khiaa my love for fourty eight hours* kiss

Oh Daddy I am in Heaven enjoying your kisses all over my body. *smiles* I'm loving it.
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...That number 13 scares me ooo....
even you?
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: even you?
...yeah....I didnt know we ll be sharing milions of bacteria...Hian!!!...now i hate kissing
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah....I didnt know we ll be sharing milions of bacteria...Hian!!!...now i hate kissing
Many of the things listed there are not true.
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by PrincessB1(f): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
All dis for kissing undecided
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Affable0709(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
grin i've got a good mouth and teeth
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Kissing is really nice.
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Many of the things listed there are not true.
...U sure??
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2014
andromida: Kissing is really nice.
....Hmmmm...and you are not scared of the bacteria exchange....omo, na peck sure pass nah
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ....Hmmmm...and you are not scared of the bacteria exchange....omo, na peck sure pass nah

Now it looks yucky! But the bacteria exchange will kill eachother. cheesy

Yucky! kiss
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2014
13. Saliva contains salt, minerals, and other substances that cause breath odor to exchange in an open mouth kiss. These changes regulate a woman’s receptivity to procreative activities, but the human mouth is also full of bacteria, when two people kiss they exchange between 10 million – 1 billion bacteria!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
andromida:

Now it looks yucky! But the bacteria exchange will kill eachother. cheesy

Yucky! kiss
...hmmm, i piri u....me i wont kiss again ooo...
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmm, i piri u....me i wont kiss again ooo...

grin

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by marieolae(f): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2014
There making kissing seem so complicated
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tymax(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmm, i piri u....me i wont kiss again ooo...
Hmmm! Expert like you? grin
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2014
dammm I so much love kissing
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by oooopss(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: dammm I so much love kissing

I could kiss u all day kiss
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Ebolaaa my pipul, eBOLAAA. grin

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm! Expert like you? grin
...Am still a learner in that department....Now that i know that there is transfer and exchange of bacteria, i ll stop learning it from my tutor.....Hian!!!...
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...U sure??
99.9%
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by Tymax(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2014
temigracie: ...Am still a learner in that department....Now that i know that there is transfer and exchange of bacteria, i ll stop learning it from my tutor.....Hian!!!...
But Andromida said bacteria will cancel bacteria na grin

You dey fear o.
Re: Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing by nnamdibig(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: Ebolaaa my pipul, eBOLAAA. grin

My dear, Ebola is overrated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Strongest Foundations Are NOT Built On Love Or Honesty / Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu / My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.