Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Interest Rates Tower - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interest Rates Tower (1553 Views)

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for Diamondbank, Stanbic & Skyebank - Comparison / Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / Interest Rates On Fixed Time/tenure Deposits In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2014
hello all,
I opened this thread so that we could discuss about fixed deposit(income) interest rate from both banks and investment houses, the aim is so that we could get the best return on our investment. Anybody with the latest rate should comment, don't forget to include the name of either the bank or the investment house and also the duration. if there are any other incentives like upfront payment or no with holding tax still let us know. thanks

1 Like

Re: Interest Rates Tower by Timmi: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Please send me your email. I read some of your comments on the T-bill thread and I am interested in what investment one has to offer including the kgif
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Timmi: Please send me your email. I read some of your comments on the T-bill thread and I am interested in what investment one has to offer including the kgif
I sent u a mail
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Interest rates from Investment one
10m- 50m: 30days(9.25), 60days(9.75) 90days(11.5), 180days(12), 360days( 12.50)
Note we could still renegotiate on the rate and if you want we could still give u an upfront.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by euphoria: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
myPass gives 14% return. Is this negotiable?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
euphoria: myPass gives 14% return. Is this negotiable?
no its not
Re: Interest Rates Tower by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
ernie4life:
no its not
Ernie how strong is investment one and how sure am I that my capital will be preserved.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2014
drjoshua2000:
Ernie how strong is investment one and how sure am I that my capital will be preserved.
I will advice you go read up the company profile on our website www.investment-one.com. while you do that I want you to know that apart from our heritage from GTB, the chairman of GT Bank is still our chairman, we have made some advancements by acquiring Kakawa asset management, GTB pension is also under investment one. the management is very much committed to the cause of building a strong name in the investment industry.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
euphoria: myPass gives 14% return. Is this negotiable?

Is the interest for a year?
Is it for Gold mypass only?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
sys007:

Is the interest for a year?
Is it for Gold mypass only?
my pass gold only and its a year
Re: Interest Rates Tower by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
ernie4life:
my pass gold only and its a year

Thanks a bunch.

I guess it's allowable to roll-over the existing investment to the subsequent year(s) upon maturity?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
sys007:

Thanks a bunch.

I guess it's allowable to roll-over the existing investment to the subsequent year(s) upon maturity?

Yea it's allowed
Re: Interest Rates Tower by bee2bee(f): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ernie how much is the minimum amount you can invest?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
bee2bee: @ernie how much is the minimum amount you can invest?
depends on which investment, is it kgif, mypass, ips, gis?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by bee2bee(f): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ernie I want to invest for like 91 days. Which one of them covers that.?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
bee2bee: @ernie I want to invest for like 91 days. Which one of them covers that.?
do fixed income, how much do you intend to invest.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by bee2bee(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
How much is the minimum for the fixed income
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
bee2bee: How much is the minimum for the fixed income
Re: Interest Rates Tower by bee2bee(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Okay so can I invest 1million for 91 days and what will the interest amount to?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
bee2bee: Okay so can I invest 1million for 91 days and what will the interest amount to?
am at home now so I don't have the exact rate, tomorrow when I get to office I could check the rate for you and give you the figure.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
bee2bee: Okay so can I invest 1million for 91 days and what will the interest amount to?
the rate is 8% for 91 days. but I will advice you do kgif, by January the dividend will be pay so you could liquidate your investment by then, remember from now to January is almost the same with 91 days, kgif has no with holding tax and the rate is 12%. what do you think?
Re: Interest Rates Tower by GANDALF1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
ernie4life: hello all,
I opened this thread so that we could discuss about fixed deposit(income) interest rate from both banks and investment houses, the aim is so that we could get the best return on our investment. Anybody with the latest rate should comment, don't forget to include the name of either the bank or the investment house and also the duration. if there are any other incentives like upfront payment or no with holding tax still let us know. thanks

ernie4life:
I will advice you go read up the company profile on our website www.investment-one.com. while you do that I want you to know that apart from our heritage from GTB, the chairman of GT Bank is still our chairman, we have made some advancements by acquiring Kakawa asset management, GTB pension is also under investment one. the management is very much committed to the cause of building a strong name in the investment industry.

Bros bros.
You started off like a normal investor but gave urself out as a staff of investment one. So whats the intention of this your charade? You want people to divulge their interest rates right? So you can improve on your rates with them.
Why the comparison? Something innate is telling me that you have other ulterior motives.

Antway, enjoy your dual identity.
Re: Interest Rates Tower by ernie4life(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
GANDALF1:

Bros bros.
You started off like a normal investor but gave urself out as a staff of investment one. So whats the intention of this your charade? You want people to divulge their interest rates right? So you can improve on your rates with them.
Why the comparison? Something innate is telling me that you have other ulterior motives.

Antway, enjoy your dual identity.

Yea am a staff of investment one, am a financial adviser and also an investor. I compare rates and advice people on which is better. 
As a staff I will prefer you doing business with us but you the investor has the final say, also as a staff I can give you our best rate so you could compare with others. This is a forum meaning you could also tell us what your bank / financial institution is offering you that way others will be guided.
As an investor I also invest in other financial institutions who I feel there rates are more attractive compared to ours.

The aim of this thread is to compare rates nothing more if in the process our rates attracts you to do business with us good if not still good the most important thing is to guide you to make the best out of your investment that's why it's a forum so please don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Interest Rates Tower by bee2bee(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ernie thanks I will get back to you

(1) (Reply)

It's Launching Live This October! / The Success Story Peace Mass Transit / Ecobank Has Refused To Process My E-divided Mandate Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.