Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic (4323 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

All this stories for a whole guyAndroid cheesy

Save some for another day kid smiley

Now, anyone with sense will decipher who's pained between me and you.

Aint you tired.

I still maintain my stand, I will never name-called you just to show d difference between d calibre of people I lived, work, play it.

Sorry dear smiley smiley smiley

Don't be so hard on your self dude.

Nice try!!.....Although, i would commend you for trying to play the deflecting mind game, but once again......The only mistake you made yet again; was directly at the wrong person.

So, i'm just going to let this conversation end on the note that your "diarrhea of the mouth", was what lead us to this extent.
Don't start what you can't finish, because you do not know whoever is at the receving end.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

Nice try!!.....Although, i would commend you for trying to play the deflecting mind game, but once again......The only mistake you made yet again; was directly at the wrong person.

So, i'm just going to let this conversation end on the note that your "diarrhea of the mouth", was what lead us to this extent.
Don't start what you can't finish, because you do not know whoever is at the other end of the receving line.

So you think you're different from other girls undecided

I don't give a s.hi.t of who you are.

But wait, you can't do without name-calling in any piece of your quote huh! undecided

I already detect that from some of your post on other thread.

You seriously need help.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
krall: why should he attack me? Someone with an open mind should always check himself before others to know where his problems come from. The op was wrong generalise on all females. He should have first asked himself questions like,"did these females join social networks just to look and wait until guys decide chat with them?" " Or is it only me these females don't greet first/ start convos with?" Etc.

If the op has sisters, he should know better.

You hit the nail on the end...Thank you; You couldn't have said it any better....He simply found nothing wrong with generalizing all females, but went on attack, when some of us females opposed he's opinion.... Judging from he's attitude and demeaning of women, its obvious why he is still single.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2014
glitest:

You hit the nail on the end...Thank you; You couldn't have said it any better....He simply found nothing wrong with generalizing all females, but went on attack, when some of us females opposed he's opinion.... Judging from he's attitude and demeaning of women, its obvious why he is still single.

Did I ever generalize here when I said 90%

Nigerian education is fallen into pit of hell if people that calls themselves literate doesn't know the differences between percentage and Generalizing.

Ooh I don't make mistake when I call some people here kid.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

So you think you're different from other girls undecided

I don't give a s.hi.t of who you are.

But wait, you can't do without name-calling in any piece of your quote huh! undecided

I already detect that from some of your post on other thread.

You seriously need help.

Pls Abeg...Keep your cool...Its not a good look to loose yourself in a conversation.... It a makes you go wayoff track. grin grin
Deflecting 101.

I also do not give a flying fig, nor do I give a rats behind, If you don't give a sh.it about me.......As for the fact that you think I act like I'm different from other girls on NL??.... Its called confidence sweet cheeks....Something you do not come across in your everyday life, or in your case, the first time.
There are quite a number of girls on NL, whom you would meet with same high intellectual level of thinking.....That's if you decide to you stick around...Just so your know, Nl isn't like those trashy gossip network site, that you seem to constantly pay visits to.....So make sure you let that stick in your Brains.

You obviously can't play the mental game, when I've ready done that on you....Nice try. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay..Just Take It Easy Though..

I'll try my best to wink

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by write2obi(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2014
pweedyuz: okay,,u cant just conclude based on d girls u've come across...
truth is,,if a girl does'nt like u...den she wunt have ur time..nd it will b probably rude if she does nt reply ur chats..dats wen u will get d "kk,i,fyn nd soo on...dats cos she is busy chatting with those she feels are important to her...

A guy will send u hi on monday,,after u reply..d chat ends dere
on tuesday he will send u another hi....
u dnt expect d girl to b crious with u nd nt give u "kk nd d rest of dem after one week of hi greeting"....after all, u added her

my own is....if a girl add u nd starts giving u ...kk,i,fyn..den u can get angry nd probably delit her..(but i doubt a girl will add u nd do dat)

SOOOO, all dese abbreviations arises wen a guy get a girls pin or number,adds her nd expect a good convo...but den d girl has no interest in u watsoeva nd dnt wanna delit u soo she replies in d way she c fit.
From what you are saying a girl will have to "like" Someone before you can have a matured conversation with them? And you can not have a matured conversation with someone because they added you?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2014
krall: why should he attack me? Someone with an open mind should always check himself before others to know where his problems come from. The op was wrong generalise on all females. He should have first asked himself questions like,"did these females join social networks just to look and wait until guys decide chat with them?" " Or is it only me these females don't greet first/ start convos with?" Etc.

If the op has sisters, he should know better.

Dude, my two sisters knows better.

They're free ladies

Anybody that ask em out after a convo, they tell them plainly that "I have a bf" and only interested in friendship.

That's how they're wired. Not showing some stupid attitude online.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Did I ever generalize here when I said 90%

Nigerian education is fallen into pit of hell if people that calls themselves literate doesn't know the differences between percentage and Generalizing.

Ooh I don't make mistake when I call some people here kid.

90% is a long stretch, and therefore considered generalization ( Ever heard of the majority rules?)....We all learn new things everyday....So there is one for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2014
write2obi:
From what you are saying a girl will have to "like" Someone before you can have a matured conversation with them? And you can not have a matured conversation with someone because they added you? grin

God bless you for this bro.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2014
glitest:

Pls Abeg...Keep your cool...Its not a good look to loose yourself in a conversation.... It a makes you go wayoff track. grin grin
Deflecting 101.

I also do not give a flying fig, nor do I give a rats behind, If you don't give a sh.it about me.......As for the fact that you think I act like I'm different from other girls on NL??.... Its called confidence sweet cheeks....Something you do not come across in your everyday life, or in your case, the first time.
There are quite a number of girls on NL, whom you would meet with same high intellectual level of thinking.....That's if you decide to you stick around...Just so your know, Nl isn't like those trashy gossip network site, that you seem to constantly pay visits to.....So make sure you let that stick in your Brains.

You obviously can't play the mental game, when I've ready done that on you....Nice try. kiss kiss kiss

I'm saying you're guilty of my topic and not different from other girls guilty of it Not your intellectual when you don't even know the difference between percentage and generalization

You skooled in the village maybe still an high skool student, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

I'm saying you're guilty of my topic and not different from other girls guilty of it Not your intellectual when you don't even know the difference between percentage and generalization

The joy I get, whenever I receive your reply.

Well; back to our conversation.....I will not even get into explaining the concept of the majority rules, because you clearly aren't all there.
Ps:....Why are you getting inchorent with your typing now..Haba!!...Are you getting tired of typing?.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SkinnyDude(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1: Let me start by saying I have met and chat with couple of Nigerian girls(lady, women or whatever) and other girls from different countries and I have come to the conclusion that 90% of Nigerian girls are not Romantic, fun, interlocutor, conversationalist.

Nigerian girls are totally different from this angle when starting a convo. Don't know whether its form of pride or what?

Reasons:

1. You meet a Nigerian girl online or outside world;

Boy: hi

Girl: hello

Boy: how are you doing?

Girl: am fyn. Then she stop the convo

WTF....so I'm the one that have the time to ask about your well-being? undecided

Now what they're saying indirectly is; they want you to start asking those long period of questions so that they'll bash u later that you're asking too much question since they're too big to ask you "how r u doing too" smiley

2. They can Easily piss you off with those short answers as if they're keeping those writing to save their Data bundles

Instances:

Boy: hello pretty

Girl: I

Boy: how u doing? Hope u are great

Girl: fyn.... some will even type F for fine...SMH

Boy:I like your pix lovely

Girl: k

Boy: okay

Girl: kk

Boy: WTF undecided

Girl: kkk

So many short answer from Nigerian girls I can't type here......

3. When they change DP's

Boy: wow!!! Nice pix. Beautiful girl

Girl : Tnx

Try and change your DP's one million time, na OYO you dey, Nigerian girls will never comment on your dp much less saying good about it.
#Another form of pride.

I'm not trying to abuse you guys(girls) coz I hate to do that, just that it is something I've observed for a very long time which you'll never see from other girls from other countries.

Bottomline: Don't be an a.s.s-kickers when dealing with Nigerian girls anywhere, be it online or F2F Else they'll take you for granted. Don't try to care or show any form of affections.

That's what I always tell some of my friends cheesy

Maybe that's how they're wired to act with guys

Opinions, case scenarios and abuse are welcome.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by snadguy007(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2014
NAIRALAND E-BASHING CONTEST

CONTESTANTS : GUYANDROID vs GLITEST
DURATION: 9hours 23minutes
HITS ON TARGET: 9 : 10
USE OF ENGLISH : 79% : 85%
KNOCKOUT COMMENTS : 0 : 2
FINAL BLOW: GLITEST

......and the Winner is

[size=30pt]GLITEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by johnsonsegxy: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Ahhn, no wonder we don't see your contributions on the business and programming thread again. So its Romance thread you run to now

But bro why na, your fans they miss and ask of you. You don't reply mail again.
Your number aint going tru again.

I was checking your recent post when I discovered that its only Romance, romance you comment on now smiley

Hope, you're back and good.

Please reply back bro I need to ask you something
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by johnsonsegxy: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2014
glitest:

The joy I get, whenever I receive your reply.

Well; back to our conversation.....I will not even get into explaining the concept of the majority rules, because you clearly aren't all there.
Ps:....Why are you getting inchorent with your typing now..Haba!!...Are you getting tired of typing?.

Lol It seems you just know Android, the bro is using you and your comment to catch fun. Maybe he's somewhere now with some guys chilling out and laughing at some frustrating comment here.

The guy doesn't have problem with faceless people especially when he's still active on the business thread. If you like cursed, abuse, criticize him. He'll use the opportunity to while-away time. He's an understanding guy.

But wait! You na two fit una self o, this one wey u dey quote quote the guy smiley cheesy

guyAndroid vs Glitest»»» omo this one tough oo

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by johnsonsegxy: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2014
snadguy007: NAIRALAND E-BASHING CONTEST

CONTESTANTS : GUYANDROID vs GLITEST
DURATION: 9hours 23minutes
HITS ON TARGET: 9 : 10
USE OF ENGLISH : 79% : 85%
KNOCKOUT COMMENTS : 0 : 2
FINAL BLOW: GLITEST

......and the Winner is

[size=30pt]GLITEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

LOL, you get time sha. smiley grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by johnsonsegxy: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2014
marieolae: Me I'm guilty of this oo. But I'm nt d chatin typ jare I prefer phone calls or real life convos

Hmmm, went thru ur profile and I saw beauty smiley

I would like to be friends with you here online tho I like being around beautiful girls coz they all posses one character....

Hope you'll accept my friendship?

Nice meeting with you Ola smiley wink
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Vado(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Op is kinda right. Although, there are exceptions. Nigerian girls in diaspora are quite different. One told me on bbm yesterday that she enjoys talking to me to which i reciprocated yet we have no romantic connection. They initiate the chats most times sef, probably because they are on another wavelength from these locals who thinks unnecessary forming would boost their esteem, more conversational with admirable flexibility too. You can just talk about anything all day with no party getting bored or having a bruised ego.

Nawa o. Must you been into a guy emotionally before you can have a decent convo with him? All these shallow mentality gives me a palm in the face feeling.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by pweedyuz(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
write2obi:
From what you are saying a girl will have to "like" Someone before you can have a matured conversation with them? And you can not have a matured conversation with someone because they added you?
i can,,,,sum girls cant
"someone" meaning i dnt know u.....u added me nd i know u,,,yes we can have a convo.....""again,,sum girls thinking#""
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
danchuzzy:

can u prove it?
Of course
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnsonsegxy:

Lol It seems you just know Android, the bro is using you and your comment to catch fun. Maybe he's somewhere now with some guys chilling out and laughing at some frustrating comment here.

The guy doesn't have problem with faceless people especially when he's still active on the business thread. If you like cursed, abuse, criticize him. He'll use the opportunity to while-away time. He's an understanding guy.

But wait! You na two fit una self o, this one wey u dey quote quote the guy smiley cheesy

guyAndroid vs Glitest»»» omo this one tough oo

We both had some time to waste; i also do not have a problem dealing with online bigots....So that makes the two of us.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by danchuzzy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sunlady306:
Of course

alright... so how r u doin tdae?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
I was really enjoying the banter between glitest and Guy Android... Lol.. but to be honest, there's only one obvious winner.. Ofcourse you know already grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Not like that bro.

I've chatted with many girls from other countries Offline or Online. "The Difference is Clear"

Have u tried chatting wit me??
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

Have u tried chatting wit me??

Lol No smiley

Funny!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Lol No smiley

Funny!

Yea funny. Lyk a guy said, its 90% of d ladies uv met nt 90% of Nigerian ladies. Im sure uv nt even met 30% of Nigerian ladies so take it easy on us..... Most of us re gr8 conversationalists only if d guy is mature n intelligent
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnsonsegxy:

Ahhn, no wonder we don't see your contributions on the business and programming thread again. So its Romance thread you run to now

But bro why na, your fans they miss and ask of you. You don't reply mail again.
Your number aint going tru again.

I was checking your recent post when I discovered that its only Romance, romance you comment on now smiley

Hope, you're back and good.

Please reply back bro I need to ask you something

If people cannot appreciate your good and resort to abuse then you've to leave them and move forward.

On the programming aspect, I don't have time for the tut again and I'm partnering with someone so we are coming up with good apps and games soon.

I will be back to give tut on html and php soon.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
1one: I was really enjoying the banter between glitest and Guy Android... Lol.. but to be honest, there's only one obvious winner.. Ofcourse you know already grin

You thought I get glitest time.

The girl was just throwing unnecessary tantrum online smiley

If I had her time, she'll develop insomnia I swear coz she won't sleep grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

Yea funny. Lyk a guy said, its 90% of d ladies uv met nt 90% of Nigerian ladies. Im sure uv nt even met 30% of Nigerian ladies so take it easy on us..... Most of us re gr8 conversationalists only if d guy is mature n intelligent

Okay ma'

I quit smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by ontopmykondo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP pls pose a pishure with any jeep park along sheraton then tag as ( WOW! last last.. Thx to Biggi my auto dealer ) come back and curse or praise me. undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
guyANDROID1:

You thought I get glitest time.

The girl was just throwing unnecessary tantrum online smiley

If I had her time, she'll develop insomnia I swear coz she won't sleep grin

Mcteww!!... I wouldn't even reply you if you continued; Today's Sunday, and I'm trying my best to keep it holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.