Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6550 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by opiaoku: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
arewanationz:

How do you say "Good Morning" in a goat's language? grin

I say it like this

Abokina

Otu mama gi

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123:

pls dont fucvk urself up. pls dont accuse her falsely. i got ur info 4 weeks ago. never intended to reveal ur pics and info.
dont make me change my mind pls
Frustration is driving you crazy oo Orlando Owoh.Na me say make you contact HiV?

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by opiaoku: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Ezi atonle

Otu mama gi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by homesteady(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sexkillz once said it doesn't take up to 10secs to ban somebody! If Seun is really interested in fighting tribalism, here is the perfect start! This thread is a perfect bait for all this silly tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123:

u have destroyed urself further. u told the house that it was in the health section but for u to have commented, u have to log in, go the romance section and go to dating and hook up. why did u go to the hiv dating zone? what business do u have there?

now why were u pestering that girl to reply ur other moniker anambra man.

u are a novice grin grin

u are hiv positive shizzle11, no shame here
you are an iddiiott, you think I can remember exactly the section where I made all my comments? I am not as jobless as you fool. However which ever section it is, the most important this g is that I ha e provided a link for everyone here to see the said comment, something I have been asking you fools to provide, continue fooling yourselves and making baseless comparisons, fvcktard!

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
chyno123:

chino all your men will kill u before i do grin grin

u see malawian post? 15 more. dey will kill u by the time we are done
is this ilunguboy?
i suspect so. anyways, the whole forum can go check my facebook page.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are just a shameless FOOL you this iddiott, according to you I was accused of hiv, ditto for olodoowoh odinma1, so if i may ask you, why did you choose to point me out alone since we were both accused. Now after cheering and clicking likes on the comments of your fellow dingbats, pls remind them that I am still begging to be exposed and 'their' HIV certificate they claim to have to be posted here and now
You seem not to understand the point I was making. You had to pick on my comment and turn around to insult me as usual. Abeg face your fellow men and leave me out of this. I am not the one who accused you of being HIV. Leave me abeg!!

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ruggedboy02: make ur accusation more impressive with link......
If not, den shut up and bow ur head in shame
don't mind the fool, he keeps posting only my quote. I have provided the link for any discerning mind to go through and see if the senseless conclusion the fool is making should be taking seriously. FOOLS

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: You seem not to understand the point I was making. You had to pick on my comment and turn around to insult me as usual. Abeg face your fellow men and leave me out of this. I am not the one who accused you of being HIV. Leave me abeg!!
I have no business with you if not that you got on my mentions, don't call me again

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by OAM4J: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Noted!

Thread going off-course.

We will continue to ban those who break rule 10 and delete such threads.

Please note that from now on, those who cheer & encourage rule breakers, and troll on such threads will equally be banned.

Only report posts/threads that are against the rules or call moderators attention to it. Don't quote those offensive posts or post on offensive threads.

Thanks.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25% / Describe Bola Ahmed Tinubu In 2 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.