Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. (50052 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dubai's police force is known for having astable of amazing vehicles, and it turns out the city's students aren't doing too badly, either.Meeka Nasser is a student at the AmericanUniversity of Dubai, and took these photos of the amazing cars that fill the school's parking lot. He wrote:Because Cayennes and Range Rovers are a dime a dozen here, I only included a few of them in the album.Keep in mind, almost all of the students are between 18 and 24 years old, as the graduate program is pretty tiny here. The students that drive the insanely expensive cars (Rolls Royces and Bentleys etc.) are usually local (Emirati) for those wondering.Nasser gave us permission to run some of the photos, so we've picked out our favorites for your viewing pleasure. (We've blocked the license plates.)

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
This Porsche Cayenne Turbo looks like it's not even in a real spot.

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
No regular spots were left for someone's Maserati.

The Bentley Continental GT looks good in red.

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Another Continental GT, this time in black.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
One Mercedes owner went for the chrome red look.

There's some American muscle at the university, too.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
And British luxury.

Rolls-Royce is represented as well.

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
There's at least one Nissan fan taking classes.

An Audi R8 owner shows up for school.

7 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
It takes a lot to make a Mercedes-Benz G Class look cheap.

But a Porsche and a Ferrari, side by side, do the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Here's a better look at the Prancing Horse.

Not a huge fan of the green stripe on the Lamborghini Gallardo.

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
We prefer the orange Lambo hiding behind this BMW.

Here's another Audi R8.

The flag of the United Arab Emirates decorates this Mercedes hood.

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by tdayof(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
awesome

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by borlarge(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2014
nice one!

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Jhosh(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Money Good.

Poverty Na Bastard

94 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by shadowwalker101: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2014
na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:25am On Aug 25, 2014
[/quote]

Hey Mr Man I go BAN u oh
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2014
borlarge: nice one!
hmmmmm
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by seunlayi(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2014
nice

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Imagine spending 30-40Million Naira on just a car.

Complete madness and misplaced priority.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.

22 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Libkid(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2014
After my naija boys see dis kind tin finish na yahozee dey sure pass.

11 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by aminho(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Some people will want dia life now but will insult dia culture and religion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by bunmioguns(m): 3:29am On Aug 25, 2014
To hell with poverty... I must make it by all means...

Baba God, bless my hustling

41 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by olapluto(m): 3:30am On Aug 25, 2014
And their brothers are suffering in Gaza. May Allah deliver this ummah. Money miss road arabs.

21 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Davijunson: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Talk abt luxurious life of Arabs. If Students Ride cars like dis den why go to sch?

10 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by moneyhungry(m): 3:31am On Aug 25, 2014
All these cars are below average in osun state university... ojuolegba campus.
See the latest by one of our students...
its called Ferrari KEKELA.

99 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by chopbanana: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Wow! it's really wonderful and i love those cars

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Jarchi(m): 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Asin, werin dem lecturers wan come ride den,jet bah

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Padipadi(m): 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Sile12: We prefer the orange Lambo hiding behind this BMW.
Atimes, I wonder whether I miss road to waka come this country.

12 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Sijo01(f): 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked chiaeeee, These fine fine motor wey dis small small shedren are driving, dia ris god o.

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by YoungWiseCash: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2014
chia.. just student

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.