Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107832 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
outstandingjk:

D thing never reach my side o. Abi make I fashi d bar man ni??
Don't worry. E go reach ur side. Abi na so u like ogogoro. grin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Mama Yemtop abeg reply to my mail.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Where is Principal now?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
onose01:
Mama Yemtop abeg reply to my mail.
quite busy that I couldn't browse but I have replied
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
outstandingjk:
Where is Principal now?
I dey naija oooo just a little too busy lately... U b kegite abi...lolz
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dear chinamims,for the necklace you posted,i ca'nt get a larger view on my phone,but i can see RAW weave at the top and middle of the jewelry,just try to use the wonuola necklace method for it.hope it will help.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello all. Hope u are all enjoying urselves. Pls can someone help out with how to make dis design?

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
onose01:
Hello all. Hope u are all enjoying urselves. Pls can someone help out with how to make dis design?
This one is a serious project oo,can you please send the pic to me on facebook? so that i can check it later,i was'nt able to save the picture here.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
onose01:
I did a rough work and i came up with this,dunno if the method is the same with the one i used.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thebeadslady:
I did a rough work and i came up with this,dunno if the method is the same with the one i used.
Thank u beads lady 4 ur effort. Sori I i didn't send it to u on fb. I actually 4got. Pls can u show me hw u made ur own style?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2014
onose01:

Thank u beads lady 4 ur effort. Sori I i didn't send it to u on fb. I actually 4got. Pls can u show me hw u made ur own style?
Okay ma,
step 1),i made the base using chevron/netting stitch,the rest of the work will be done on the netting.
step 2)i picked 8 seed beads and 1 crystal,then i passed my needle 2ru one of the beads by the right side.
step 3) this time i picked 1 crystal and 8 seed beads,then i passed my needle through one of the beads at the left row.
i keep moving from right to left,back to the right and then to the left again.and if i start with seed bead in a step,i will start will crystal in the next step.
NOTE; what i used in this picture is not netting,i just picked one bead i'm currently working on.i think netting will be more suitable.i hope this helps.
please let me know if it works out for you.i'll be glad if you can still send that pic to me on fb.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Can someone please put me through this work?

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2014
as much as i dont like interfering in this OGAs thread... i just love d way u always associate wt others challenge here ontime....
u be Oga o so u go must get my explanations without pix...Lols
I'm sure u understand d laying part, just the looping may be difficult.
on a convenient length if rope, string on ur crystals to d length u want... to start d loop fringing part, string on an even number of seed beads... 6,8,10, depending on how big u want d loop. pass ur thread back through the first seed bead u string, that's d first loop. string on another set of even numbered seed beads, and pass ur thread back thru d first bead on that set... repeat to desire length... string on ur crystals to complete...
another way u can make it is to fully lay ur beads n fringe on t but it waste beads.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
TOYNEX:
as much as i dont like interfering in this OGAs thread... i just love d way u always associate wt others challenge here ontime....
u be Oga o so u go must get my explanations without pix...Lols
I'm sure u understand d laying part, just the looping may be difficult.
on a convenient length if rope, string on ur crystals to d length u want... to start d loop fringing part, string on an even number of seed beads... 6,8,10, depending on how big u want d loop. pass ur thread back through the first seed bead u string, that's d first loop. string on another set of even numbered seed beads, and pass ur thread back thru d first bead on that set... repeat to desire length... string on ur crystals to complete...
another way u can make it is to fully lay ur beads n fringe on t but it waste beads.
Thanks very much for the instructions ma,i will work on it and i will give you feedback.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
(Toynex I dey vex o. U no gv me dis kind instruction 4 my own. No let those boys flex muscle 4 you oo. I dey wait 4 u. angry
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2014
onose01:
(Toynex I dey vex o. U no gv me dis kind instruction 4 my own. No let those boys flex muscle 4 you oo. I dey wait 4 u. angry
gringringringrin they should not vex o

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Thebeadslady:
gringringringrin they should not vex o
Dem no vex 4 u at all. Na Toynex dey wan flex muscle for. grin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thebeadslady:
Thanks very much for the instructions ma,i will work on it and i will give you feedback.
all Tx to God
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
onose01:

Dem no vex 4 u at all. Na Toynex dey wan flex muscle for. grin
dem b my personal person , we no fit fight
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
onose01:
n u know say I no get body... no waste ur muscle, finger Don dooo
....lols
i seldom visit ds thread,mostly on mention, I just stumble in at d right time n as I wasn't really busy n know ow to go about it I quickly drop d tut. no be say I do partial a beg no vex

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
TOYNEX:
n u know say I no get body... no waste ur muscle, finger Don dooo
....lols
i seldom visit ds thread,mostly on mention, I just stumble in at d right time n as I wasn't really busy n know ow to go about it I quickly drop d tut. no be say I do partial a beg no vex
No wahala. But look @ design again. If u know anything abt it pls drop ur 2 cents. Abi mk I post another one?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
onose01:

No wahala. But look @ design again. If u know anything abt it pls drop ur 2 cents. Abi mk I post another one?
oya post am
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don post am. I don't understand hw to make it.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2014
onose01:
But this is not the design you posted before o
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Thebeadslady:
But this is not the design you posted before o
U r right. I need an explanation on dis too. Do u know how its made?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2014
onose01:

U r right. I need an explanation on dis too. Do u know how its made?
Yes ma
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Rhukie(f): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
my ogas, good day. How are you doing? pls I need your help ooooo. is this necklace made from gizmo or wat?

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rhukie:
my ogas, good day. How are you doing? pls I need your help ooooo. is this necklace made from gizmo or wat?
That is multiple strands of broken beads strung together,with balls at some points

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by funkeolusexy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
onose01:

This bead design is four-way runner.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Rhukie(f): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Thebeadslady:
That is multiple strands of broken beads strung together,with balls at some points
ok, pls can you explain how to string in to form this shape? thank you for your response
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2014
funkeolusexy:

This bead design is four-way runner.
Can u pls throw more light on d four-way runner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.