Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) (55012 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont know why people fear soldiers,it amazes me undecided ,
maybe cos am an excommando sha undecided

We dey fear dem die! Who wants to chop beating to remember? Abegi oo..
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi:
Its apparent you are a male and not a female. You are an imposter and if I want to find you, it costs me nothing to track you down via your IP address and when I do,I'll make sure you regret the day you were born. The fact that you are online doesn't mean you can just talk anyhow without using your brain because you don't know who you might be talking to. Just be careful please.
did u just mention tracking'i cant laff grin ,u havent even tracked ur fellow illitrate zombie shekau,u wanna track me...hehehe....and how does yabbing ur dumbasss make me a male/an imposter do u expect me to kiss ur ass cos am female ni ......limbless military bufoon.....feed ur uniform to the dogs grin

catch me if u can grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abduletudaye:

We dey fear dem die! Who wants to chop beating to remember? Abegi oo..
ogbeni....maberu joohr

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: ogbeni....maberu joohr

Stop shebe! Sisi mi.. I dey fear. Why shouldn't I be afraid of someone who can do and undo?
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Silly people. Call the police and let insurance companies sort out the damages. What is the fighting for? Barbarians!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: did u just mention tracking'i cant laff grin ,u havent even tracked ur fellow illitrate zombie shekau,u wanna track me...hehehe....and how does yabbing ur dumbasss make me a male/an imposter do u expect me to kiss ur ass cos am female ni ......limbless military bufoon.....feed ur uniform to the dogs grin

Hmmm.. You are taking Bold steps fa.. Rora oo
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Hmmm.. You are taking Bold steps fa.. Rora oo
nawa for u ooo....u knw even get liver at all undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: nawa for u ooo....u knw even get liver at all undecided angry

Yes, forget that thing.. No be for here I go dey show say I get liver.. lipsrsealed
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Eyop: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
gbrown:
I really pity that woman and others for having the nerve to challenge these unknown soldiers, the day some military men dealt with me at obalende is one experience I will never forget, the Nafdac approved slaps they rained on me still gives me jitters, it was only GOD that rescued me on that day, their was this particular who insisted I should be shot through my anus, I cried and pleaded with them amidst kicks and. Slaps, thieThiers hands felt like sandpaper ,my offence was that I carried a military bag, they eventually let me after they collected my bag , I had to transfer my clothes into a Ghana must go bag, it was one of then who helped me to escape.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi: Its not advisable to try what that woman did. You don't know the kind of connections she has that gave her the guts to challenge the military. The soldiers must have even overlooked her because she is a woman. If it were to be a male, probably it would have been a different story but kudos to her for taking that courage.

Nicely said but military men are not gods if they messup they should be challenged regardless of being a man or woman

One yeye sojo can not come here and be oppressing innocent people ,simple boko haram they can't catch , only to demo and pose for civilians

And this goes to show that regardless of connection the woman has , soldiers have lost respect of citizens I won't be surprised if people start delivering jungle justice to soldiers who harass or oppress citizens. Let them tackle boko haram , I will start worshiping them

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: did u just mention tracking'i cant laff grin ,u havent even tracked ur fellow illitrate zombie shekau,u wanna track me...hehehe....and how does yabbing ur dumbasss make me a male/an imposter do u expect me to kiss ur ass cos am female ni ......limbless military bufoon.....feed ur uniform to the dogs grin

Some people just watch too many SciFi movies , tracking na yam ? I live in IB my IP shows Abuja or Benue or Lagos. And that's not when I'm on Google proxy . Make people dey know the know before dem talk the talk

You don answer am finish joor

Please I no wan beef. I just dey talk say tracking no be moi moi

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

Some people just watch too many SciFi movies , tracking na yam ? I live in IB my IP shows Abuja or Benue or Lagos. Make people dey know the know before talking the talk

You don answer am finish joor

Please I no wan beef. I just dey talk say tracking no be moi moi
abi ooo my brothe ,dont mind that potatoe grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by NewDelhi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014

You've clearly done enough to deserve brutality. Don't worry I'll get you and when I do, I'll make sure you smell ur yansh and you lick ur pucci.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by bendeco(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
As 4 me all men r equal. And no 1 is above d law... Being a soldier dosn't mean dat u will be doing tinz anyhw... Because if any soldier jam me one in one nd try any funny tin. I go treat his fuckup... Being a soldier doesn't mean dat u no dey DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by haibe(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: wat u did u just ...ib sec? guy u must be a joker,if all i gt was pampering in ib,den dose in sambisa must be in paradise....seriously wat sec do u wanna compare,is it ipaja,jos or where ......cos even deir commandoes who gt transferd frm derr to ib knew what they felt wen dey landed bode igbo.....dis guy abey no wyne me,stop saying what u dont knw,ask people to tell you

and did i hear u say civilian teachers is it d ones dat were usually punished and locked up for atending parade late,.,,,.u must really fear civilians gan in dat urskul ooo undecided ......potatoes
don't call ipaja there oo, I finished from there and I must stay it's the toughest you will get cos transfers from ibadan and other schools testified
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by crisycent: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
As dem no fit fight BH, Nigerians don see dem finish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Ibnsultan01: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=haibe]don't call ipaja there oo, I finished from there and I must stay it's the toughest you will get cos transfers from ibadan and other schools testified [/quotie]ipaja. Apapa. COMJOs valley of the death

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Generalkorex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: are u kidding cheesy ....am 2011 ibadan

i rep command odogbo ibadan 2009
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi:
You've clearly done enough to deserve brutality. Don't worry I'll get you and when I do, I'll make sure you smell ur yansh and you lick ur pucci.
ur lines are too lame...step ur game bro
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by chronique(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Babe,can I be ur bf? I need you to give me some military training behind closed doors on how not to fear a soldier. I too dey fear soldier and I'm determined to repent;if only you can teach me. wink
Bootybuttchic: not every one was traind to be a coward like u...ewu!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont know why people fear soldiers,it amazes me undecided ,
maybe cos am an excommando sha undecided
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Besto(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its nt a matter of curing fear abeg,its a matter of not having it at all,i attended command which made me a commando,i lived with dem for six years,koboko na teacher,u cant survive the amount of beatens i received from godogodos not to talk of olakojos own....so go siddon and stop asking me aw maby beatens did i receive....bloody civilian!

command dat u were all pampered.
u guys dnt even do parade. .just assembly like err other private/public schs..only difference if u ask me》》》was present of military personnels in ur sch..

if u attended nigeria navy sec sch a.k.a skool of haed knocks or nms..u'd bragged more.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: are u kidding cheesy ....am 2011 ibadan

2007. CSSI. SCORPION HOUSE. TIME KEEPER.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Habeebpain:

2007. CSSI. SCORPION HOUSE. TIME KEEPER.
haa,mercy osifo set undecided .....una too wicked for dat una set
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
I have been challenged with a gun once so I won't be scared to challenge a military man flouting the law.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
I actually don't fear soldiers. I was angry when I saw the way some girls were behaving in camp like say dem never see soldiers before. I made friends with soldiers and officers back in school then from Captain Ezeh to Warrant Officer Abiola. As long as I no offend, I don't need to get scared.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: haa,mercy osifo set undecided .....una too wicked for dat una set

Mercy Osifo don turn fine chick now o. I don't think I was wicked sha. Are you on WhatsApp? You're the first ex-commando I'm meeting on NL. 07088535379 is my number.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by NewDelhi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: ur lines are too lame...step ur game bro
Illiterates don't give me ideas. If you want to give me ideas, you must be of sound mind and be properly educated but your stupidity alone shows you are seriously defficient in education and proper upbringing. Looks like your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners. If truly you are a female, then I pity you, your career and the family you hope to culture because you are not far from ruining your life anymore. A woman with a bright future don't behave and act like you do. Your behaviour alone shows that your future is very dim and doesn't look like it will ever light up. You are the one that really need to step up your game little girl and give yourself hope. At least if you don't pity yourself, pity the people that brought you to this world.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by youngbest(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ex commando cssl ipaja 2007. I remember when I left school and I see people on the streets afraid of soldiers I always laugh, cos it usually privates and other low ranking soldiers that make noise, trust me have wahala with all those soldiers that like showing themself on the road, just behave like you know an officer na style dem go use run leave you ..
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Habeebpain(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi:
Illiterates don't give me ideas. If you want to give me ideas, you must be of sound mind and be properly educated but your stupidity alone shows you are seriously defficient in education and proper upbringing. Looks like your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners. If truly you are a female, then I pity you, your career and the family you hope to culture because you are not far from ruining your life anymore. A woman with a bright future don't behave and act like you do. Your behaviour alone shows that your future is very dim and doesn't look like it will ever light up. You are the one that really need to step up your game little girl and give yourself hope. At least if you don't pity yourself, pity the people that brought you to this world.

Oga New Delhi abi na Old Mumbai. That's going too far. Why would you involve her parents? That's immature. Plus just because she's a lady doesn't mean she shouldn't talk. And what has her future got to do with it? About the uneducated part, abeg dapada. CSSI students no be olodo o.

Bootybuttchick you sef take time o. Don't let one frustrated person take out his frustration on you thereby resulting in a ban.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Besto(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
youngbest: Ex commando cssl ipaja 2007. I remember when I left school and I see people on the streets afraid of soldiers I always laugh, cos it usually privates and other low ranking soldiers that make noise, trust me have wahala with all those soldiers that like showing themself on the road, just behave like you know an officer na style dem go use run leave you ..
ur set s.p gal was Sally ryt...or lemme say a set above you
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=Habeebpain][/quote]

Repping CSSJ to the core !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.