Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (552953 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello am sure some people hope is not yet broken but so many aspirant hope might have been dashed either by Jamb or Pume, . We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.

Following Jamb new policy of one University, Polythecnic, dropping the aged method of first choice, this call for proper and careful selection of any of the university. On this note its important you get the necessary information you need to increase your chances in next year admission exercise. We can get such information here don't be shy to ask that question that has been on ur mind all along it might be the edge u need.

17 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Ina kwana ku! jamaa kuna nan kalau? sunu de aiki faa @ Op.. i really appreciate ur concern toward we utme candidate 2015/16. i am d first 2 comment and Allah's willn i will be d 1st 2 gain admissn.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
i am an indigene of Ondo state bt i would luv 2 skul in northern Nigeria bt due 2 d first choice of 1 university i av changed my decision. i am aspiring 4 Educatn and political educatn in A:A:U:A.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Here are my subj combinatn 4 Educatn and political science.. Use of English, Government, Economics and commence. Though, i av checked nd it has been verified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Olarewajub: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Success all the way.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by NelsonOjo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmmm.....still contemplating weda to take dis thing again..........
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nastydroid(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
NelsonOjo: hmmmm.....still contemplating weda to take dis thing again..........
same thing on my mind

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by tunzkid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION !!!
ijmb: Easiest Way 2 gain
Admission Into 200
Level In Nigerian
University Without
JAMB!!!
INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION: GAIN
ADMISSION INTO 200
LEVELS IN NIGERIAN
UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB. Application
forms are now on sale for ijmb (Interim
Joint
Matriculation Board Examination)
2014/2015 Session. It is a
ONE-YEAR intensive
programme to qualify you
for FEB 2014/2015 IJMBE . Candidate is to
select any
THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS
biology, Mathematics
&Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology,
CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/Social Sciences/
Humanities candidates.
On completing the programme, successful
candidates will gain
admission into 200 level in
the Universities.
ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/ L credit passes as contain in
jamb
brochure (b) Awaiting result can also apply
but O/L result must be available
before University admission
in September 2015 ijmb
ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of
university in Nigeria accept ijmb result for
direct entry
admission into 200 level
check page 3 of jamb
brochure for confirmation.
The following universities
accept ijmb e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS,
FUTMINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA,
BUK,KWASU,FUT YOLA,
RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY
OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER
STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE
UNIVERSITY,BENUE
STATE UNIVERSITY, All
private universities, all
universities in the north and
South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.
ACCOMODATION
few spaces are available for
accommodation
on first
come firstserve basis.
NOTE:
Sales of admission form and
registration will close very
soon. Hurry now to purchase form as you
are
guaranteed a place in 200
Level in a Nigerian University
FREQUENTLY
ASKED
QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that ijmb is difficult to
pass. It is a total lie. Once
you are an average student
you can always make your
maximum point. If students
in the past have been able to make
maximum
point, you
can also make it. If
Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus
is almost (x2) that of ijmb,
yet students still pass in the
examination. Why won’t you be able to
pass
ijmb?
Believe in yourself and be
determined to make success
out of the programme and
other endeavors. Don’t
allow detractors elude you your dreams.
2. What is the
duration of the
programme? It takes less
than 10months.
3. What is
the validity of the result?
The result obtained can be used to procure
admission
for at least 5 years.
4. I
heard that they used to give
fake result. Once you are
registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes from
ABU,
ZARIA. OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and
adequate class rooms.
Conducive environment.
Seasoned and dedicated
experienced lecturers.
Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive
achievement in terms of
student result
6. Conducive
accommodation for our
students. CONTACT ADMIN on
or 08187767982
REGISTRATION STILL IN PROGRESS !!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by NelsonOjo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
I will just wait a lil...for Uniben to release second batch..... I pray they give me admission,,
then while am in school,,I will reg.for another JAMB cox law is what I applied for.Bush my aggregate was kinda low for that course.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jidowu84: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls am a mature guy and a biz man. But I still aspire to study and have a good grade out. Pls what course can I take that is simple to get admitted with? And what school in the south west would you suggest? Thanks.

NB: am a commercial student.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by NelsonOjo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
OK it depends on the state you are from and schools also you catchment area...coz schools use catchment in their admission process,,I think you have to buy the form first,,check the schools that are in your state catchment.
Then you can pick the University that suits that,and for the course I will say follow your heart,then pick a less competitive course.GOOD LUCK.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fynestboi: Hello am sure some people hope is not yet broken but so many aspirant hope might have been dashed either by Jamb or Pume, . We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.

Following Jamb new policy of one University, Polytechnic, dropping the aged method of first choice, this call for proper and careful selection of any of the university. On this note its important you get the necessary information you need to increase your chances in next year admission exercise. We can get such information here don't be shy to ask that question that has been on ur mind all along it might be the edge u need.

dis is very gud nd okay, i will help also be here to help fresh candidates cos i tink ive known much about dat JAMB.
jaymejay is reporting here. thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
WANNA DO GEOLOGY.
JAMB = ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS.
O'LEVEL = COMPLETE.
THE RACE IS STARTING SOONEST smiley
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
jidowu84: Pls am a mature guy and a biz man. But I still aspire to study and have a good grade out. Pls what course can I take that is simple to get admitted with? And what school in the south west would you suggest? Thanks.

go for business admin.
Funaab is doing business admin.
as for poly, polyibadan does dat course too nd admission is guaranteed. college of edu, f.c.e osiele abeokuta.
All is south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Azboy34: i am an indigene of Ondo state bt i would luv 2 skul in northern Nigeria bt due 2 d first choice of 1 university i av changed my decision. i am aspiring 4 Educatn and political educatn in A:A:U:A.
bros u get mind oo, north?! and u de hear news? well ur choice tho.
AAUA is cul also. WUSTO is an option too grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Clintosman(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2014
assuming i could start a state uni's predegree(e.g lautech) then write jamb 2015 without putting them in jamb due to this recent jamb updates(in other to increse my chances), could i still make it? Since you attempt states' uni postutme with just your cutoff score.....
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
jaymtejate:
bros u get mind oo, north?! and u de hear news? well ur choice tho.
AAUA is cul also. WUSTO is an option too grin
..Thanx bro, i really appreciate. bt hope my course z study gud cus impactn knowleadge on oda pple z wat i earnestly seek most..secondly, my best subject z commerce and government...dat z y i am aspiring 4 Educatn/political science.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Clintosman: assuming i could start a state uni's predegree(e.g lautech) then write jamb 2015 without putting them in jamb due to this recent jamb updates(in other to increse my chances), could i still make it? Since you attempt states' uni postutme with just your cutoff score.....
in wateva skul u do pre-degree, u re to put them as ur first choice in jamb to stand a chance of gaining admission 4 degree in d same skul. If yhu dont put them in jamb, it means u re not willing to go for degree in d skul.
nw d ans to ur quest is NO, they wil nt admit u since d skul is nt ur first choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Azboy34: ..Thanx bro, i really appreciate. bt hope my course z study gud cus impactn knowleadge on oda pple z wat i earnestly seek most..secondly, my best subject z commerce and government...dat z y i am aspiring 4 Educatn/political science.
i TINK d jamb subject combo is use of emg, govt, commerce nd lit-in-eng... am i rite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Azboy34(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2014
jaymejate:
i TINK d jamb subject combo is use of emg, govt, commerce nd lit-in-eng... am i rite?
..Hmmm nyc step bro bt Educatn /political science z a social science course bt falls under faculty of Educatn. i.e Govtm, economic, commence are crucial not lit-in eng..kudos bro!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Clintosman(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2014
jaymejate:
in wateva skul u do pre-degree, u re to put them as ur first choice in jamb to stand a chance of gaining admission 4 degree in d same skul. If yhu dont put them in jamb, it means u re not willing to go for degree in d skul.
nw d ans to ur quest is NO, they wil nt admit u since d skul is nt ur first choice.
kk tanks
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
I'd like to know, for those wanting to retake JAMB....the House of Rep. Stated that the UTME result can be used for three years, isn't that true?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Isaactop9(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
what are the sub combination for studying food and nutrition
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by happiness2020(f): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
jidowu84: Pls am a mature guy and a biz man. But I still aspire to study and have a good grade out. Pls what course can I take that is simple to get admitted with? And what school in the south west would you suggest? Thanks.

go for business admin, school:nassarawa state university.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am applying for JAMB also...

although am in my final year at federal poly ilaro....

going for UNILAG...

LETS RELATE
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by NelsonOjo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
My dear,, this is Nigeria for you.....
They may say it,,but will not work towards its actualisation. Am waiting for Uniben to release 2nd list. if its not out by this Month end,,I will opt for part time and Jamb.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
MzNelly: I'd like to know, for those wanting to retake JAMB....the House of Rep. Stated that the UTME result can be used for three years, isn't that true?
this applies to dem pikin alone. abeg do jamb o. xo xo dciv frm awa leaders.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Harjibode: I am applying for JAMB also...

although am in my final year at federal poly ilaro....

going for UNILAG...

LETS RELATE

same here bro, student at the polytechnic ibadan. Going for UNIBEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by isoh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Clintosman: assuming i could start a state uni's predegree(e.g lautech) then write jamb 2015 without putting them in jamb due to this recent jamb updates(in other to increse my chances), could i still make it? Since you attempt states' uni postutme with just your cutoff score.....

Ijmb should be a better option.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by thankyouJesus(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good one. Click like if you are sure of being admitted into tertiary institution.
Note: You have to be sure.

52 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Adrenaline123(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fynestboi I dey greet oo, following!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.