Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences (39507 Views)

20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / 20 Most Amazing Coincidences!!!! / 5 Creepy Coincidences You Won't Believe Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2014
@all.. Please how did you people manage to read this post... I need tips please...
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Evathyst(f): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2014
ewizard1: I believe some of these stories... because,

I sometimes see a scene I once saw in a dream. Sometimes, tho I neva know what happens next. But when it happens, I'll remember I saw it in that dream.

This is true !!!
Hmmmnnnn! ds exactly what happens to me at tyms. Later, I realised dt telling pple about it or trying to seek help 4rm such mystery made me lost dt gift. Bt now, I've regained it. Never wil I lose dt gift again. So, Bro, stop telling pple about it if u dnt wana lose dt gift.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by ladyfeli(f): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2014
D day I saw dis thing ma head scattered..

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain
seven letters.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the
White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both were shot in the head.
Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go
to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go
to Dallas.
Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners.
Both successors were named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was
born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was
born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are comprised of fifteen letters
Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a
warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a
theater.
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their
trials.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by MAYOWAAK: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Scyllapatron: *a woman missed her flight, the flight took off and crashed in the midair 5mins after take off killing everyone on board, the woman took an airport taxi to return home, a big lorry hit the taxi at a junction killing only the woman.

This can be explained by the embedded message in Jeffrey Archer’s ‘Death Speaks’ in his collection ‘To Cut a Long Story Short’. The narrative is of a merchant in Baghdad whose servant ran back from the market, looking very terrified and assuring his master that he saw death in the market-place and that the latter threatened him. He pleaded with his master to lend him a horse, so he could ride away and avoid his fate. “I will go to Samarra and there death will not find me,” he said. The merchant obliged and the servant rode away. Then the merchant went to the market and confronted death for giving his servant a fright. Death calmly replied: “That was not a threatening gesture, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.”

Death speaks, it is true.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Bibol(f): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Some of these stories are pretty scary. That Number 15 is exceptionally a sad one, twins dying on the same day in different towns.
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Damyion(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Domwiz4all: My ex once told me she met sum one while furthering her studies who exactly looked like me, same name and from same village. And I suspected they later dated
ha... Brother, so it's you Catherine was telling me about? Didn't knw we wud meet on NL... What a coincidence o.

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Thayay(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
MY OWN CASE WAS SEEING SAME MAN ON 3 DIFFERENT TIMES.
My dad was having a conferenc in lagos,so i used d opportunity to spend my holiday with my aunty in lagos....durin gd journey i saw this man reading news paper in d car beside ours at d express road.....then saw d same man at d conference venue in one hotel in apapa....the 3rd day i saw d same man inside same car besides ours while going to oshodi.....I was just amazed cuz i wondering how can u see just one person in such a very big place like lagos,and that was my first time of going to lagos

6 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by jobsat34(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
hmm... a forth-night ago, my Gf told me about her friend who was on maternity leave, that she really missed her hoping all was well with her. I told her maybe the lady was in labour that moment, the reason for her worried. Not even up to 30 seconds later, my Gf receive a call from the same person, that she just put to bed..

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Yomieluv: When I first met my fiancee,something struck me that this person is my future wife.

Later,I got to know we have many similarities- we are from the same state,and local govt,we both love banana as a fruit,and don't eat vegetable,because it purges us.

What a coincidence.

I saw my ex in a dream few days before we met. The problem is I am an opposite dreamer. Most of the time when I dream about something good. Its actually a warning. I wouldn't say what I saw in the dream. But when I met him I just thought he is the one. But that dream was a warning. A big warning. People go through unexplained things a lot and it is quite impossible to explain this phenomenon logically without going spiritual. What I believe though, there is no such thing as co- incidence. Nothing like that............

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Strange but true
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Genea(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2014
I enjoyed masef reading dis

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Domwiz4all(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Damyion: ha... Brother, so it's you Catherine was telling me about? Didn't knw we wud meet on NL... What a coincidence o.
so it was you who snatched my beautiful Catherine, don't let me see you or else I'll just strangle you
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Domwiz4all(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2014
mrarranger:

E dey pain you?
Yes e de pain me
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Dymondgurl(f): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
MAYOWAAK:

This can be explained by the embedded message in Jeffrey Archer’s ‘Death Speaks’ in his collection ‘To Cut a Long Story Short’. The narrative is of a merchant in Baghdad whose servant ran back from the market, looking very terrified and assuring his master that he saw death in the market-place and that the latter threatened him. He pleaded with his master to lend him a horse, so he could ride away and avoid his fate. “I will go to Samarra and there death will not find me,” he said. The merchant obliged and the servant rode away. Then the merchant went to the market and confronted death for giving his servant a fright. Death calmly replied: “That was not a threatening gesture, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.”

Death speaks, it is true.
now ds is scary. Reminds me of d movie 'final destination'

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Can't believe many of this coincidence
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Dexema(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Tazmode: Just coincidences. As 4d 1st one, i think curses apply to humans not objects grin

Have you seen sam raimis movie “drag me to hell“ cursed button?
Mark Twains haileys comet is cool,who says we r not affected by extraterrestrials?
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
austinoeze: see as una just de disgrace una selves with lie..una just de offend eachoda with lie..de open una nyash 4 internet...soteh na me shame con de catch. ukpa!
Op ur name na Elias Linus Laye
****wat a coincidence dats really d Op's name
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Scyllapatron: *a woman missed her flight, the flight took off and crashed in the midair 5mins after take off killing everyone on board, the woman took an airport taxi to return home, a big lorry hit the taxi at a junction killing only the woman.

final destination

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by daveP(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2014
sholay2011:
Please, share the details with us, christian brother.
lol. Thats all i shared. Just he didnt tell me d words the madman said. Maybe twas an angel.

The one of dynamite,tree and bullet is something else. That car likwise.
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by daveP(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: @all.. Please how did you people manage to read this post... I need tips please...
he didnt space it, my eyes were paining me already. Lol

besides weve been seeing ur eyes for a longtime now, at least lets see d face wink
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by slimyem: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014
I fell into a ditch about 4 years ago at ijesha,surulere.
I told my dad the story and coincidentally,he too fell into a ditch at the same ijeshatedo years ago when he was about my age. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2014
sandijey:

I saw my ex in a dream few days before we met. The problem is I am an opposite dreamer. Most of the time when I dream about something good. Its actually a warning. I wouldn't say what I saw in the dream. But when I met him I just thought he is the one. But that dream was a warning. A big warning. People go through unexplained things a lot and it is quite impossible to explain this phenomenon logically without going spiritual. What I believe though, there is no such thing as co- incidence. Nothing like that............

Thanks very much for your beautiful conclusion jare. Many are calling it coincidence but you're wise enough to know there's nothing coincidental about most of them. If anything, a lot of these occurrences tell us we're not alone in this world. If you've watched the film Final Destination, you would understand better.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by gillow(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2014
HURRY UP!!! THIS A CHANCE TO BE AN AGENT WITH NAIJABET AND IMPROVE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS.

TO BE AN AGENT. PLEASE SEND THESES INFORMATION TO AGENT@NAIJABET.COM

YOUR NAME
YOUR HOME ADDRESS
SHOP ADDRESS
PHONE #
EMAIL ADDRESSS

FOR SUPPORT/ENQUIRIES
0817 491 3536, 0818 580 0374
Email: agent@naijabet.com.
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by mrarranger: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Domwiz4all: Yes e de pain me

Eyaaa,sorry ooo. God/Allah will provide anoda 4 u

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Asemo11(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2014
ewizard1: I believe some of these stories... because,

I sometimes see a scene I once saw in a dream. Sometimes, tho I neva know what happens next. But when it happens, I'll remember I saw it in that dream.

This is true !!!

bros dis same tin day do me oh no be small
i no jos understand

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by sacora(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Domwiz4all: My ex once told me she met sum one while furthering her studies who exactly looked like me, same name and from same village. And I suspected they later dated
eeyah......take heart bro
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by nkaychee: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2014
some of the coincidences seem impossible, but with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Dubby6(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Asemo11:
bros dis same tin day do me oh no be small
i no jos understand

Evathyst: Hmmmnnnn! ds exactly what happens to me at tyms. Later, I realised dt telling pple about it or trying to seek help 4rm such mystery made me lost dt gift. Bt now, I've regained it. Never wil I lose dt gift again. So, Bro, stop telling pple about it if u dnt wana lose dt gift.

I think its called dejavous....happens to almost everybody...
Thats a feeling that something has happened before

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Almuhsin(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Some time ago I had a similar experience. I was at a cyber cafe to print out my WAEC result,I printed a copy and headed to the printed to pick the slip. coincidentally, the slip I pick is that of another person who bears my full name except that he had a middle name ''Tambuwal'' and the result was NECO.
So I was like ''huh!'' What is wrong here, was there a problem somewhere? I printed a WAEC result and here I am holding a NECO result in my hands and nt just that, I had an additional middle name. Later on someone sitting by said it his result. I was shocked!!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2014
nikkyshyne: @Number 1. That car engine is demonic! It needs an exorcism!
No need for 'an'
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by ChiSun27(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
I no sure sey I go bliv dat no 4 ooooo!!!! Haba!!!! Unto wetn na!!!!! shocked
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by ShakurM(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
aywhy93: [size=14pt]Nice one... I like amazing and incredible things like this. What a coincidence !!![/size]

I've experienced a very strange one too which I cant forget. I remember back then when I was admitted to AAUA, I was at the pack in IB to enter a bus going to school then I noticed this lady sitting in front, she looks familiar, maybe we live around the same neighborhood. (A) Confused, I was thinking maybe she's going to one of her relatives in Ondo state. (B) When I got to school, the following day I saw her again at the orientation. Shocked ! This girl is even in my school and we're both a fresher. (C) The day after, she passed in front of my Lodge and I was like 'Why am I seeing this girl everywhere am going' ? (D) 2 days later, I saw her in LT and I was like Aah Aah, she's even in my Faculty... (Science). (E) After the lecture, I was bold enough to walk up to her and I started a conversation with her, saying this face is kinda familiar and we entered the same bus while coming to school blah blah blag. (F) I asked her 'You're in which department ?' I was totally paralyzed when she answered and she's even in my department. Seeing the way I opened my mouth (G) She asked me back "what about you ?" I answered her that I'm also in her department, she never believed me not until I showed her my admission letter. (H) Then, she was dazzled about this, even me. Just for us to realize few days later that she's even living few houses next to my house at home in IB. Since then we've been very good friends and very close. I just received her call few minutes ago.

What a Coincidence !!!

[size=14pt]
10 Amazing & High Quality Pictures Captured with Smartphones [Must See] - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/08/10-amazing-high-quality-pictures.html
[/size]
Maybe that's your signifikant other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.