Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up (1167 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2014
It is possible to save a relationship even if you seem to be the only one who is trying to fix the myth.
That’s because these 7 tips will make your partner ALSO want to stop the breakup from happening, and the best part is, you can do these things 7 things RIGHT NOW to save your relationship:

1,Suspend Your Emotions – When we are emotional we say rashy things, make hasty decisions, and do things we later regret. The sooner you suspend your emotions, the sooner you gain control and the sooner your partner will calm down.
2,Talk Without Pointing Fingers – The breakup is happening, because you two can’t ever have a
discussion without the blame and judgment games happening. Suspend your criticisms, judgments, and comebacks and have a discussion that’s void of all the negativity from your end.
3,ASK Your Partner What Is Going Wrong – The fights are happening, because your partner feels they aren’t being heard; thus you can eliminate it by simply asking them what they think is going wrong. Hear them out, and listen, even when they criticize and judge you, because they simply just want you to listen for a change.
4,Admit That You Need To Change – You’ve spent a lot of your time denying that you need to change
by never admitting your mistakes, and by justifying your poor actions. Be humble and recognize openly to your partner that you need to change and ask for their input.
5,Remove The Relationship Talks – Right now both of you are concentrating on everything that is
going wrong with the relationship and it puts a lot of stress and strain on both of you, and on the
relationship. Take some space and don’t discuss the relationship, and instead discuss each other
individually and your individual goals for instance.
6,Do A Check Up System – Give your partner a chance to tell you what to do, and let them tell you how they want you to do it. THEN, create a check up system wherein you check up with your partner to ensure that they are happy with your progress and that things are going the way they want finally. Giving your partner some control
here will help them feel like it’s a two way street, instead of just a one way, wherein only YOU make
the decisions.
7,Tell Your Partner You Appreciate Them – He/she may feel like you don’t appreciate them enough.
They may think you take them for granted, are not thankful, and simply don’t know everything
that they sacrifice for you. Let them know that you appreciate them by telling them how and why
you do, so that your partner can feel desired and appreciated again.

Have a blissful Sunday guys!!!
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Noted! Make I go find bf

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by purplesummer(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: Noted! Make I go find bf
Find husband join am too grin
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2014
purplesummer:
Find husband join am too grin
step by step nah
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Sori guys I mistakenly posted dis topic twice...due to network.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Suspend emotions? undecided hmm, now that doesn't sound as easy as flipping a switch...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Infomizer(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Tazmode: Suspend emotions? undecided hmm, now that doesn't sound as easy as flipping a switch...

It's easy o. I've been successful using it not to stop a breakup, but to start one.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer:

It's easy o. I've been successful using it not to stop a breakup, but to start one.
Mehn, you get doctorate be dat
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Genea(f): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer:

chai u bad gan
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Infomizer(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
@genea
No be my fault o. When condition change, man pikin gats change with condition.

Tazmode: Mehn, you get doctorate be dat

For wia? If woman do you strong thing, you go gba. Before she go pour san san for my garri, make I kuku pour gravel for her own. Shikaina.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by jsunex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
I tink dat no. 1 is d solution now.. tanks @op
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: Noted! Make I go find bf

`Mr Cork is interested.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Austeenx:

`Mr Cork is interested.
mr cork ko mr Dick ni
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: mr cork ko mr Dick ni

`He's a Londoner. Peckham-based playa... You don't wanna miss him.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Following
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Austeenx:

`He's a Londoner. Peckham-based playa... You don't wanna miss him.
how much is he paying u,I can pay u double to let Me be lol
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: how much is he paying u,I can pay u double to let Me be lol

`He's not paying me, I'm just helping out.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Austeenx:

`He's not paying me, I'm just helping out.
Ride on
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: Ride on

`He said he's going to send you a PM on how you guys are gon' meet. So, be expecting his PM.
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by hannesy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Austeenx:

`He said he's going to send you a PM on how you guys are gon' meet. So, be expecting his PM.
lol dat remind me. Pls. How does dis pm ish work ah dnt get it
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by Houseofglam7(f): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up by MrCork: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
hannesy: mr cork ko mr Dick ni

angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Him Out / Are Indian Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In The World. / What Will You Do If A Lady Asks You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.