Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

IFY - A Romantic Thriller - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IFY - A Romantic Thriller (54708 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Ify , A Romantic Thriller Continuation . / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Fatalveli:
2scorehigh! Wat about we send u airtime and u send us d story, it would save us d stress cos I haven't even attempted the paypal stuff and I don't think most of us will.... D fact dat u have knowledge than most of us in terms of software and internet stuffs doesn't really mean u can convince us into doing wat we don't have the intention of doing! Do u knw dat some people do not even have a paypal acct and will go through the stress of opening one but it is all to no avail! U are a computer expert and we aren't and I think u shud consider us! U may have noticed dat other authors didn't comment on dis thread, I'm not quite sure why they didn't but I guess its becos of ur rules which most of us will find it very hard to abide to! I'm not trying to confuse u but I wish I could convince u to help us out cos there are series of ways in which we can make payment since dats wat u want and we are fascinated and curious to read this story! I just hope u can consider what I just said... Pls don't pretend not to see dis

Smiling at the bolded. wink wink You are talking of stress even though you haven't even tried it. Chai!

What is difficult in following the following three steps?

1. Get a PayPal account and verify it. Follow these simple and easy steps explained here: http://oscarmini.com/2014/06/verified-nigerian-paypal-account.html.

2. Go to FBReader, then download and install the FBReader that is suitable for your reading device. I downloaded the ones for Windows & Android because I read eBooks on my laptop and Android phone.

3a. Go to Smashwords, click BUY—then click CHECKOUT—then choose CHECKOUT WITH PayPal—then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.

The system will now automatically transfer you to your PayPal account to complete the payment. After a successful payment, the system will now automatically transfer you back again to Smashwords and show a link which you can now click on to download the book file (EPUB format recommended).

3b. Now use FBReader to open the book file you downloaded from Smashwords and start reading.

As simple as ABC.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by DeeChukwu: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2014
I tried to register the paypal with my uba mastercard. Paypal have charged my card the $1.95 but am yet to receive any code. What do I do next
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Sirnuel: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Can i setup a paypal account using my normal ATM card??
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by petewrocky15(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2014
you open ur leg for a man doesn't mean he loves you or you love him either all for lust!!
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Sirnuel:
Can i setup a paypal account using my normal ATM card??

Exactly! Yes of course! You can use your ATM card to set it up sharp sharp. Click https://www.paypal.com/ng/ to start immediately.

Click on SIGN UP or SIGN UP FOR FREE.

Then under INDIVIDUAL, click on OPEN AN ACCOUNT.

Then start entering your details.

For your address, enter the address you used in opening your bank account.

For your postal code, you can leave it blank, assuming you don't know it.

But you can also do a Google search for your postal code, assuming you are interested in knowing it. Most likely you will find your answer in Wikipedia. For example let’s say I’m currently residing in Sambisa forest, this is what I’ll type in Google: postal code for Sambisa. tongue grin tongue

When you are through, click on AGREE AND CREATE ACCOUNT.

A new page will come for you to enter your credit/debit card details but you will enter it later.

Just click on GO TO MY ACCOUNT located at the bottom of the page.

A new page will load.

Go to the far right of the page and click on CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS. This will take you to your email inbox where you will be required to log into your email. When you log into your email, you will see a mail from PayPal. Open it. Inside the mail you will see a link that says LINK YOUR CARD. Click on the link. This will then take you back to PayPal where you are required to log in again.

Once you successfully log in to PayPal, your email is confirmed.

Next step is to verify your MasterCard or Visa ATM card.

Click on LINK AND CONFIRM MY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD or click on GET VERIFIED link.

A new page will load for you to enter your card details.

Enter the 16-digit number found in front of your ATM card. For the Security code, turn the back of your card and enter the 3-digit number.

For the Expiration Date, enter the expiry date also found in front of your card. You will enter the month and the year.

Then click CONTINUE.

If your card is accepted, PayPal will charge your card $1.95 which they will still refund after 24 hrs. If your card is not accepted you will see it in the message that will be displayed for you.

Assuming your card is accepted, your bank will send you a Debit Alert or email informing about this $1.95 charge on your card. Inside this message you will also see something that looks like PP*XXXXCODE where XXXX represents four numbers that will serve as your PayPal code. You will use these numbers to confirm i.e. verify your card.

Note that depending on your bank, this Debit Alert might take some days before it gets to you. When I used my UBA Africard, it came instantly. According to Mr. Jide of ogbongeblog who used Access Bank Visa ATM card, the Debit Alert also came instantly.

The essence of confirming your Card is to remove the limit that is placed on any new PayPal account to prevent money laundering. I think this limit is usually about $250 which means you cannot spend more than $250 from your card until you complete the verification process for your card.

Now when you are ready to confirm your card and you now have your verification code, then you will log in into your PayPal account and click on CONFIRM CARD.

Enter those four numbers where you are required to enter you PayPal code.

Then click on CONFIRM CARD.

You will then see a congratulatory message informing you that you are now verified!!!

That means you can now start shopping on any online shop that accepts PayPal like Smashwords for example. tongue

This whole thing will not take you more than five minutes and you are done!!!
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by jayyungg(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
2scorehigh! Wat about we send u airtime and u send us d story, it would save us d stress cos I haven't even attempted the paypal stuff and I don't think most of us will.... D fact dat u have knowledge than most of us in terms of software and internet stuffs doesn't really mean u can convince us into doing wat we don't have the intention of doing! Do u knw dat some people do not even have a paypal acct and will go through the stress of opening one but it is all to no avail! U are a computer expert and we aren't and I think u shud consider us! U may have noticed dat other authors didn't comment on dis thread, I'm not quite sure why they didn't but I guess its becos of ur rules which most of us will find it very hard to abide to! I'm not trying to confuse u but I wish I could convince u to help us out cos there are series of ways in which we can make payment since dats wat u want and we are fascinated and curious to read this story! I just hope u can consider what I just said... Pls don't pretend not to see dis
Na man U be.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by handsum92: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Abeg scorehigh, noe update again?
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2014
DeeChukwu:
I tried to register the paypal with my uba mastercard. Paypal have charged my card the $1.95 but am yet to receive any code. What do I do next

That's good. It means your card was accepted. UBA will send you an email or SMS debit alert and the alert will contain the PayPal code that looks like this: PP*XXXXCODE where XXXX are four numbers.

You will then log into your PayPal account and use these four numbers to confirm your card.

Log into your PayPal account. Click on CONFIRM CARD. Then enter those four numbers where you are asked to enter your PayPal code. Click CONFIRM CARD.

That's all. You are now verified and you can now shop online anywhere PayPal is accepted.

But...

According to Mr. Jide of ogbongeblog in this article: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/07/fund-paypal-in-nigeria-with-access-bank.html, you can still try to make a payment without confirming your card because according to him, he was able to make a payment with PayPal using his Access Bank Visa Card without verifying the card on PayPal so you can try and copy him after all there's no harm in trial, you know...?. grin wink

Thanks.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by myndd(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
2scorehigh abeg some of us no even get account talkless of opening paypal at least consider us and update

1 Like

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by DeeChukwu: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
2scorehigh:

That's good. It means your card was accepted. UBA will send you an email or SMS debit alert and the alert will contain the PayPal code that looks like this: PP*XXXXCODE where XXXX are four numbers.

You will then log into your PayPal account and use these four numbers to confirm your card.

Log into your PayPal account. Click on CONFIRM CARD. Then enter those four numbers where you are asked to enter your PayPal code. Click CONFIRM CARD.

That's all. You are now verified and you can now shop online anywhere PayPal is accepted.

But...

According to Mr. Jide of ogbongeblog in this article: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/07/fund-paypal-in-nigeria-with-access-bank.html, you can still try to make a payment without confirming your card because according to him, he was able to make a payment with PayPal using his Access Bank Visa Card without verifying the card on PayPal so you can try and copy him after all there's no harm in trial, you know...?. grin wink

Thanks.

Yeah I'm through with the paypal n I have confirmed my card. Very simple. So what next cos I can't wait any longer to continue reading this your ify story wink
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
DeeChukwu:

Yeah I'm through with the paypal n I have confirmed my card. Very simple. So what next cos I can't wait any longer to continue reading this your ify story wink

Eeyaa...oga Dee. I never knew you were serious when you told me you are going to buy it. Thanks for the support. I truly appreciate.

For what to do next, just follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1871293/ify-romantic-thriller/10#26991821

Download the FBReader app and install it on your system. Then download the book file from Smashwords. Then use the FBReader to open the book file and start reading it.

Once again, thanx for your support. I'm so grateful.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Idyvalour(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
2scorehigh, PayPal is telling me that my bank did not approve the transaction. What do I do Its zenith bank oo embarassed
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idyvalour:
2scorehigh, PayPal is telling me that my bank did not approve the transaction. What do I do Its zenith bank oo embarassed

Ha ha haaaaa...are you sure you still have any money in your account?

How come? A whole zenith bank! Tell me truth, what you are using is zenith microfinance bank abi? Ha ha Haaa.

What do we do now? Umm, wait, lemme ask Google... tongue
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Harvard13(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
nice writeup

1 Like

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Kingso23: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
undecided undecided well, since there'll be no more update forth coming, i guess I just have to unfollow...
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kingso23:
undecided undecided well, since there'll be no more update forth coming, i guess I just have to unfollow...
Gud idea
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fatalveli:
Gud idea
ya
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2014
Bluestarry:
ya
But dis author is kinda weird...
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:
he dosnt even update on his blog
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Bluestarry:
he dosnt even update on his blog
he shud be a business man rather than an author
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:
he shud be a business man rather than an author
maybe. He has a family n his own business let juz hope he ill remember us one day
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:

grin shocked grin
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year has begun and we need you to nominate the numerous writers that have been entertaining you..
And for you writers to vote your best readers....
Follow this link to know more
https://www.nairaland.com/1953789/nairaland-literature-awards-year
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by oka4ugoo: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
If i hear say i paypal...
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abegi comot dat voting stuff 4 here oo. moderators mk una chk diz thread na it has no reason 4 existence.2score u no try atall o .we knw u wnt us 2 buy d book via d paypal wahazi.bt u 4 try atleast 1 updatez in 2 days.abeg
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by oka4ugoo: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
*Unfollow thread* run enter literature section for another super story#
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Emzypaz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Are you a fan of Royver(the author of 'THE
DAY THE WORLD ENDED') and do you have
any question you wish to ask the great
Royver? Do you want to know more about
him, his writing career or even
his personal life.
Then you can join him as he is being
interviewed live on Nairaland by
5pm today. Am sure you don't wanna miss
out.
Here is the link; http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/1...
The interview is now on.... I bet you don't
wanna miss out.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jaymomma dnt u kno wat he is abt to do? Hmmmm vince is a devil dat i dnt kno how to start describing him. I knew dis was goin to happen,mtcheee, na ify i dey pity ooo
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
getafe:
I guess something is terribly wrong with this Vince of a guy. He needs serious deliverance. Anyway, lets watch and see.
plz getafe if you v serious pastor invite am because vince is surely possesd.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by myndd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fatalveli:

i swear dis thread is jes fcked up
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abuklaw:
Still following.... I feel for IFY. But why should women think opening their leg for a man would make him love them more?

Abuklaw plz dnt judge ify, she was just a victim of circumstaces. She didnt open her legs because she was desperate for a man bt for wat she felt n tot she saw in vince nt knowin he is a devil. I just wish women could learn.

2 Likes

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abuklaw:
I saw this coming though. Vince can break heart oooo but nemesis is a bastard, he shall come and claim his right when less expected. You know what I mean!
Sure! Ekwensu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.