Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

IFY - A Romantic Thriller - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IFY - A Romantic Thriller (54713 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Ify , A Romantic Thriller Continuation . / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
2scorehigh:

Lead us not into temptation...
Hmmmmm...., better accept ur defeat dan runnin around
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Emzypaz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2014

Guys, its time to nominate that writer you so wish to have interviewed this saturday on Nairaland. Just go in here and hit the like button on any post which has your favourite writer's name.
This is the link to the thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/4....
You can also read the last edition of the interview. The guest was
Royver.

2. Crime
3. Comedy
4. Thriller
5. Romance
6. Fantasy and many more.
The link to the nomination thread is;https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaymomma:
U r stuck on Ify bro. If U like, sleep with hundred girls, U cant forget her.
GBAM!
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
2scorehigh:

Hmm...Getafe!!!! Chai, chai, chaaiiii!!! Abeg easy o. Habaaa, nne biko weluya nwayoo, I nugo...? cheesy

Chineke mee!!!

From the way sound, I think I know your type. U be the type wey dey mark your guy wella becos say you no dey like take robbish at all from guys, abi I dey lie? cheesy

But the truth be say somehow, I dey like your type kwa for something serious becos as you no dey take robbish from men na so you no dey come do robbish kwa, abi?

Ahhh! See her face...See as she dey smile...U don dey smile abi? U don dey smile... grin

Ahem, one more thing, abeg no vex make I ask u dis question. Wetin u think say go happen if ogbanje man come dey flirt with ogbanje girl...girls?

Hahahaaaaa...o di egwu o! tongue shocked
Mtcheeeew......, Ekwensu!
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joshchi:
The guy has just discovered that maths and algebra are not the same...but wait oo, who get house sef? tongue
Sandra girl! Plz help me deal wt vince, he never see anytin.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Skybaby: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Essyydiamond:
Huhuhuhuhuhu *laughing at Vince* *in Spanish*

Me i dey laugh for igbo language,
Hehehehehehehe.......
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Skybaby:
plz getafe if you v serious pastor invite am because vince is surely possesd.
I think Vince knows he has serious problems but he still wanna flirt instead of looking 4 deliverance. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by kenwins(f): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
I cldnt get to complete d reading of dis story...wen i clicked on d link u gave,it tuk me bk to pg 7
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Psalmwise(m): 2:55am On Dec 15, 2014
so to gt d remaining part of the story we need to pay for it 2scorehigh?
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Psalmwise:

Exactly! That’s the plan.

When you see something you like, or you come across something that interests you, or something that might be beneficial to you, what do you do?

Of course, you buy or pay for it!

The novel is already on sale online in the eBook format.

You can get it today on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk and start reading it within minutes if you have the means (or knows someone who has the means) of buying books from Amazon.

You can also get it on Smashwords.

Actually, Smashwords does not allow credit card payments from Nigeria for now but you can still use PayPal to get it from Smashwords because they accept payments with PayPal.

I believe I have already extensively explained how to get a PayPal account to the best of my ability.

If you have a PayPal account (or you know someone who does), then you can easily get the epub format of the novel from Smashwords and start reading it on your Kindle, laptop, desktop, tab, Android phone, iPad, etc.

I have also explained how to download and install the FBreader app that is suitable for your chosen/preferred reading device.

But if you think or believe you cannot go through the simple process of registering a free PayPal account, then you might have to wait for the book to come out in print i.e. hard copy.

I am already putting the finishing touches and finalizing the process of getting the novel ready in print with my publishers in the USA and once I am through with that, I will announce it here.

But then, I must also warn you, there is no way on earth the hard copy is going to be as cheap as the eBook format which is one of the reasons why nowadays most people are now going for the eBook format rather than the hard copy.

Thank you.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Finally, it's here! It's out! Yes, the novel is finally out in print!

So my people, how una dey? Where are all those hardcopy lovers? Where all of una dey?

Wey BlueStarry and his gang? IZUKWU? Frankenstein? Bollify de Bollify? Abiolabalogun? Abuklaw? Weedtaker? jaymomma? Paulv? And Balispecial, my guy?!!!

Fatalveli the PayPal-Killer wey no wan any skin pain (Guy, listen make I tell you o. You can't run away from PayPal o, if you want make/earn money online, so be warned...)

And ahem...

Olanipekuntomi...? Hah, baby how far na? Longest time! How you dey? How bodi? Hope say you no still dey use dat your small Nokia torch phone?

Ha ha ha...

Wey Seunviju, prettychick, jayyunng, bookhy, ice4jez, Leofish92 the genius, essyydiamond, oga handie, and ahh!!! Ormorlehwah my number one fan. Babe, abeg come o, becos you know say dat our jersey don finally ready o!!!

What of ngee1900...? Nwa keekwanu...? Baby how fur naw? Shebi you talk say dat my character Vince for the novel dey remind you of your boyfriend abi ex-boyfriend and you wish say you know me? Okay na. Oya na. Now, time don reach for you to come and know me!

And getafe, my sweety, sweety for nairaland... but baby why you come deactivate your account na?

And even you yungcyrus the weight abi crowd lifter wanna-be...?

Ha ha ha.

And yes, not forgetting you, anasbeaut the beautiful one! Ana, how far? Longest time!!!

And the main man himself josepn de SIR JEY my guy wey don open two Ify threads plus including Ivyluvie2 wey dey look for pesin wey go summarize the story for am. Hmm... na wa o! Guys, so na so the story sweet una...ehhh?

Hmmmm... OK na.

And yes, who else again? Emm... emm... yes! Sweet Rebecca, sorry, Flakkydagirl the wordsmith!!!!

All of you...I can't mention everyone here but I believe say all we Ify addicts, we know ourselves...

Yes. Make all of una come becos me, I don show! I say I don finally show!!!

Yes, not forgetting you... Mr. Copycat, yes you, Mr. Voice of Ibadan or #DoroYemzy or whatever name you choose to call yourself as you were busy mercilessly plagiarising and copying my story verbatim from Nairaland and posting it on your Facebook page and making it seem as if you wrote it!

Oh yes! Don't ever think I have forgotten your case because I haven't. I told you to credit me as the author or remove the entire story from that your facebook page. Last time I checked, you still haven't done that.

Chai! Okay...continuu...you thought I was going to post the full novel here on nairaland abi?

Akụkọ!

Ha ha ha...you don see mugu na, abi? For your mind, monkey dey work; baboon dey shop abi?

Na so una go take dey kill creativity and people career for we countri, dey discourage talented writers from even attempting to write anything or posting their stories here on nairaland.

Guy eh, how I wish say you for see as I take laff you wen your fans come dey halla dey tell you say make you post more but you no fit becos I no come dey post again.

Ha ha ha... na wa o! Ọ dị egwu o! Anyway sha, my people, na the thing.

So ladies and gentlemen, after taking a very long time off to put the finishing touches to the novel so as to give you a standard finished product I know you would surely love, I am so proud to finally announce that it is finally done!

Oh yes!!! It wasn't easy but it wasn't impossible!

Yes.

So please let's put our hands together as I finally present to you my latest baby... IFY — A Romantic Thriller finally live in Hard Copies!!!

So do you want to start from where we stopped? Are you ready to find out what finally happened? Are you ready to start from where we dropped off?

Good.

No more stories.

Hurry now! Just call or WhatsApp me now on this number 0810 798 4769 for us to make arrangements on how to get your own copy sharp sharp!

Now, let the real fun begin...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

So who's going to be our first caller?

Yes. Hello...hello...who's on the line please? Yes, this is Vince speaking...and you are....? Please can you speak louder? You are...? Of course, anasbeaut...!!!

Ha ha ha....

For those who want the soft copy immediately, it is still available in the following outlets:

Get The Full Story Today on Smashwords(soft copy)
[url=url=http://www.amazon.com/Ify-Emeka-Onwuka-ebook/dp/B00MYFYGIQ/wwwthehungerf-20]Get The Full Story Today on Amazon.com(soft copy)[/url]
Get The Full Story Today on Amazon.co.uk(soft copy)

The hard copy is also available on Amazon and you can get it here:
Get The Full Story Today on Amazon.com(hard copy)

And if you cannot go through the PayPal stress, you can also get it now directly from my website with your ATM card here:
Get The Full Story Today directly from my Website (soft copy)

Thanks.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by jaymomma(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yippee! Congratulations 2scorehigh. U did it. I want a copy

1 Like

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by silver94(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls how can I get d hard copy
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by anasbeaut(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Congratulations dearie. So happy for u
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by anasbeaut(f): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Will order my copy soonest
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2015
silver94:
Pls how can I get d hard copy

Thanks silver. Just contact me through email: 2scorehigh@gmail.com or through WhatsApp: 08107984769 so that we can work that out.

anasbeaut:
Congratulations dearie. So happy for u

anasbeaut:
Will order my copy soonest

Thanks ana. I know you will.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Sholyzee: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
At least u can let us knw d price for d hard copy. Or isn't dah fixed yet?
#TeamHardCopy
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Sholyzee: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Psalmwise:

Psalm u sef dey ere?
Guy u b omni-present??
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Babham(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mr.big bros,e no gud like dis o...me wey jst begin to dey enjoy u...

1 Like

Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2015
2scorehigh:
Finally, it's here! It's out! Yes, the novel is finally out in print!

Ormorlehwah my number one fan. Babe, abeg come o, becos you know say dat our jersey don finally ready o!!!

Yeskeee, alryt, I don hear. Thankz
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hi there, friends.

Happy New Year to you all.

It has been such a very long time.

I have some great news especially for those of us who have been contacting me on WhatsApp on how to get the complete book.

You can now easily get the book on okadabooks.

Visit this link now to get the full instructions on how to buy your favourite books from okadabooks: How to buy books on Okadabooks.

Thank you.
Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by costal(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good story ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.