Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. (54187 Views)

Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki / A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / 10 Facts About The Titanic That You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by evea: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
May deir gentle souls rest in peace. amen. its really nice looking at dem. dts mother nature. u can't escape her.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Okoberry: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
babseg: Lol titanic ship was cursed

"Titanic is unsinkable, even God himself could not sink sink this ship"

God Himself sank it to prove that He is God.

8 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
JustCare: Anytime I remember this incident of April 12 1912 I feel a sudden sense of calm overwhelming me...something that really makes my soul sobber.
lol, as if u were already born then. Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Swizdoe(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
This pictures creates a sober reflection....... Anything person get for this life, he cannot take away.......
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
maafen:
So yόϋ d that time?

yes now, na my passport wey I forget for house make me no enter am.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by heed101(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abbey2sam: No picture of jack(Leonardo DiCaprio)
I don't believe this
holyboss: .
. Caught in the act
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by eruchboy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Resting In Peace (since 1912 AD)
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by AMAKAVIOLA: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Emmalot121(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mzjhulz: What's d use of these pics
He who does not learn from history,is bound to repeat it.That is the picture of titanic,the ship men claimed could not capsize,but was fell by a simple iceberg.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
I would like to see a picture of Jack plunging Rose....Every other photo is a waste of my eye sight!....[struts out of the thread singing....My heart will go on]
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
The best known maritime tragedy of all time, the RMS Titanic was a passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on April 15, 1912, after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK to New York City, US. The sinking of Titanic caused the deaths of 1,514 people.Its the third deadliest non-military maritime disaster in history.On April 14, 1912, four days into the crossing and about 375 miles south of Newfoundland, she hit an iceberg at 11:40 pm. The collision opened five of her sixteen watertight compartments to the sea. Over the next two and a half hours, the ship gradually filled with water and sank. Passengers and some crew members were evacuated in lifeboats, many of which were launched only partly filled. Just before 2:20 am, the Titanic broke up and sank bow first with over Hundreds of people still on board that went down with her including the Her Captain that purposely followed the Law. Those with life Jackets in the water died within minutes from hypothermia caused by immersion in the freezing ocean.The few survivors were taken aboard from the lifeboats by the RMS Carpathia a few hours later,while some died later on Carpathia....

5 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Chibokgame: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is a stunch .
Did this thing really killed people ?
I am still yet to believe .
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by hawksford: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Woow all d money spent on it and the lives of several passengers just wasted away like that

Well maybe because it was overhyped, perhaps datz wat caused the shipwreck
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is that d real Rose and Jack?
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by ChiSun27(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
No one shud try his/her muscles with God.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by chiogoezubem(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
*sign* ...what a piece of history. The motion picture of Titanic flashing through my mind. What a sad event the going down of Titanic was...
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by trustedward(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
original photo of jack Dawson

5 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by rill: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who snap d pix abeg

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Dreyl(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow!! shockedshocked
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by maafen: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

yes now, na my passport wey I forget for house make me no enter am.
yόϋ must be a clown

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Konjour(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
I remember watching the movie for the first time a long way back then with almost all the family

members wiping away tears and I could clearly remember promising myself that the last place

I'd step on would be a ship hehehe. A decade later, the chronology of the Titanic's sinking and the

effects it brought about in terms of the subsequent changes to maritime laws happened to be my

final project, a few years after that I found myself sailing around on ships and today, I find myself

living a stone's throw away from the defunct original office of Bruce Ismay and the White Star

Lines, the shipping company that ordered and operated the Titanic from Albert Dock in 1912 in

Liverpool. I get reminded of the disaster everyday but you can't outrun destiny I guess. smiley

13 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by chiogoezubem(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
engineerd: I would like to see a picture of Jack plunging Rose....Every other photo is a waste of my eye sight!....[struts out of the thread singing....My heart will go on]

Lolz... Keep on struting.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by beckyomas(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: When I remember Titanic , I see how Great God can be.. He is ǻƪƪ and ǻƪƪ ..the Owner tried God and God really show him Who He is.
I don't understand, God showed the owner by taking all those innocent lives? Wow! Is God a killer? Would u have said that if you had family members on the titanic? Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by omoredia: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
?!,

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by MoneyGreen(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Upgraded photoshop
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
"I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it".

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by trustedward(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
his grave

3 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by ayusco85(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
babseg: Lol titanic ship was cursed

"Titanic is unsinkable, even God himself could not sink sink this ship"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.