Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle (3462 Views)

Where Can I Download Indian Movies With Subtitle On My Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle by SwagPower: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
You know any site were one can download tv series with subtitles.
Your suggestions will b highly appreciated.$
Tanx in advance
Re: Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle by RayMcBlue(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
TV shows formatted for downloading normally don't come with imbedded subtitles, however they are available but in large video modes ranging from 720p to 1080p.

Websites like "Amazon Prime", "Hulu TV Channel", and "Project Free TV" are some of the top places to download Subtitle embedded TV shows without having to break any piracy laws. I sure hope you have an unlimited data plan though, cuz one episode alone falls within the 1 to 2 gigabyte spectrum.

My advice: Search for a site that host TV shows that falls within the 360p and 480p video modes. They don't come with embedded subtitles obviously but that can easily be rectified by visiting Addic7ed. A simple search and download and you'll have all the srt files you need.

Then open your Media player and click/tap on the subtitle option, locate the exact srt file that corresponds with the episode you want to watch, then tap/click okay/accept... you're good to go.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Movies / Uti Nwachukwu Is The Winner Of Bba Allstars / 26 Inch Bx350 Series Bravia Lcd Tv For Sale N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.