Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29462 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello everyone!

I got to read some views and lamentations about google AdSense program approvals and rejections here on nairaland and I've decided to help out and at the same time call out on other webmasters who have been approved to share their experiences before they got approval or what they did to get approval after disapproval. I've read a lot! I mean a lot over the past months about AdSense on many blogs and I am confident that I can help out.

So this is how it will go. You post your unapproved website or blog url here, I visit it and tell you whether it is qualified for AdSense or not and if not, I'll provide useful tips for you to improve and then stand a chance for approval.

Please note that your blog or website must not have adsense. This topic is strictly to help those without AdSense. Aslo if you're submitting your link, tell us if it has been rejected before and how many times. Other gurus are free to provide solutions too.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Do you know that Google now has a two step verification process for its AdSense program? Some people actually pass the first stage but fail at the second and this is the reason: the first stage is easily passed because the website or blog has basic requirements like an About us page or a Contact Us page.

The second stage is usually failed because of content and structure of the website. This is where they do manual review. Somebody from the google team actually visits your website or blog to check out your structure and content and if it ain't good then you are not approved!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
i have passed the first stage but gor the past five days now they are still yet to give my second approval. this is my fisrt time of applying after moving from my. . to. com domain.
thw blog's url is http://cliniconomy.com
check if you can see any pitfalls or mistakes that i hv made. thank u bro.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jayclinics: i have passed the first stage but gor the past five days now they are still yet to give my second approval. this is my fisrt time of applying after moving from my. . to. com domain.
thw blog's url is http://cliniconomy.com
check if you can see any pitfalls or mistakes that i hv made. thank u bro.

Jayclinics I was almost happy when I visited your website not until I checked the Privacy Policy and Advertise pages and saw 'under construction'. That is a loophole google may find on your application.

Also your homepage is just a single page. There is no 'Next' at the bottom to go to other posts except if I clicked on a category button before I see other posts

Thirldly, you are using the logo of Healthable.org why? Are you the owner of the website? Did your website hit the internet before that website? And even if the other website is yours, DO NOT USE THE SAME LOGO.

If you wrote all the articles on your website, then kudos to you but... I hope those articles are not on your former if it is still operating

Finaly, according to experts, it may take up to 1, 2 or 3 weeks for you to get a reply. Make sure you keep on posting regularly as you used to because google is manually viewing your website to monitor it and look further for loopholes. Goodluck
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
fleps:

Jayclinics I was almost happy when I visited your website not until I checked the Privacy Policy and Advertise pages and saw 'under construction'. That is a loophole google may find on your application.

Also your homepage is just a single page. There is no 'Next' at the bottom to go to other posts except if I clicked on a category button before I see other posts

Thirldly, you are using the logo of Healthable.org why? Are you the owner of the website? Did your website hit the internet before that website? And even if the other website is yours, DO NOT USE THE SAME LOGO.

If you wrote all the articles on your website, then kudos to you but... I hope those articles are not on your former if it is still operating

Finaly, according to experts, it may take up to 1, 2 or 3 weeks for you to get a reply. Make sure you keep on posting regularly as you used to because google is manually viewing your website to monitor it and look further for loopholes. Goodluck

Thanks bro,
i will work on the logo's right now.

And i will also fix that privacy page now.

Pls how do i add the "next" option to my blog?

The posts are from my former which i imported to this new one.

Although i deleted the blog after doing so, so it is not existing now.

Once again thank u for the eye opener.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jayclinics:

Thanks bro,
i will work on the logo's right now.

And i will also fix that privacy page now.

Pls how do i add the "next" option to my blog?

The posts are from my former which i imported to this new one.

Although i deleted the blog after doing so, so it is not existing now.

Once again thank u for the eye opener.

On your wordpress dashboard, click on appearance, then click on customise. Look for the 'Static Front Page and click it. Use 'My latest Post' Let me know if it works

Please also fix the 'Advertise' Page or delete it if you feel like. For example, on my site, www.acegoals.com I don't have it yet for some reasons

Well, as for the thingy, I pray that it will not affect you.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Also when you are finally approved, let me hear the testimony.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by G3wap(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Here is mine, http://g3wap..com i submited my blog to google adsense over 2 weeks now, but yesterday, i got a reply that my blog has been successfully reviewed and i should create my first Ad unit. But when i logged in to my adsense account via desktop today, only to see adsense saying that my website is still under review why they told me in an email they sent to me that my application is successfully reviewed...

I'm totally tired about adsense and even thinking of closing down my blog. I've spent a lot on recharge card only to keep my blog updated and still yet, not is coming as an income..

I'm tired about blogging and even making money online because everything is zero... Hmm!!
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
G3wap: Here is mine, http://g3wap..com i submited my blog to google adsense over 2 weeks now, but yesterday, i got a reply that my blog has been successfully reviewed and i should create my first Ad unit. But when i logged in to my adsense account via desktop today, only to see adsense saying that my website is still under review why they told me in an email they sent to me that my application is successfully reviewed...

I'm totally tired about adsense and even thinking of closing down my blog. I've spent a lot on recharge card only to keep my blog updated and still yet, not is coming as an income..

I'm tired about blogging and even making money online because everything is zero... Hmm!!
Take it easy on yourself bro. Blogging is a buisness and like everyoda buisness u have to sacrifice your time and money to get to the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2014
G3wap: Here is mine, http://g3wap..com i submited my blog to google adsense over 2 weeks now, but yesterday, i got a reply that my blog has been successfully reviewed and i should create my first Ad unit. But when i logged in to my adsense account via desktop today, only to see adsense saying that my website is still under review why they told me in an email they sent to me that my application is successfully reviewed...

Funnny! Solutions have been given to you in the other thread but you refuse to heed them. Your blog still look messy. It will be an uncommon miracle if AdSense approves your application.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2014
bro fleps, i just hired a graphic designer to do a professional logo and header for me. It will be ready soon. I just set up the privacy/policy page with something in it. Will like if you check it out and tell me how it looks. And i just removed the advertise here page, since i dont accept ads from private companies yet, hope adsense will not see it as fault?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
I have a question, i already have a chikita acct which has being approved, if i slam up the chikita ads on my blog now will adsense find it as a fault to disapprove my application completly?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
please review www.viclodge.xyz but I was thinking they didn't approve me because of the age I used.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jayclinics: bro fleps, i just hired a graphic designer to do a professional logo and header for me. It will be ready soon. I just set up the privacy/policy page with something in it. Will like if you check it out and tell me how it looks. And i just removed the advertise here page, since i dont accept ads from private companies yet, hope adsense will not see it as fault?

Hello bro Jay, nice.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jayclinics: I have a question, i already have a chikita acct which has being approved, if i slam up the chikita ads on my blog now will adsense find it as a fault to disapprove my application completly?

I saw an advert there about sexual health stuff. Well I advice that you remove it for now. Let AdSense manual reviewers see a clean sheet and approve you before you activate it.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
vicdayo: please review www.viclodge.xyz but I was thinking they didn't approve me because of the age I used.

You were not approved because your Privacy page is giving a 404 Error. And your posts look copied. Very copied.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
fleps:

I saw an advert there about sexual health stuff. Well I advice that you remove it for now. Let AdSense manual reviewers see a clean sheet and approve you before you activate it.
i have removed the banner. It is an affiliate banner. What about the chitika ads of a thing, will it cause problems with d adsense reviewer ifi should put it up there?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
fleps:

You were not approved because your Privacy page is giving a 404 Error. And your posts look copied. Very copied.

copied from where? I authored all my post well thanks for reviewing I will change my privacy policy link and reapplied.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bro fleps.....hahahahahahahahaahahahahaghahgahahhaaa. they just accepted me! I am so happy bro like i have just won a visa lottery. Thank you very much. Inshort i am adding u very soon so we will be chating very well. Hahahahahaaaaaaa. Hard work really pays.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jayclinics: Bro fleps.....hahahahahahahahaahahahahaghahgahahhaaa. they just accepted me! I am so happy bro like i have just won a visa lottery. Thank you very much. Inshort i am adding u very soon so we will be chating very well. Hahahahahaaaaaaa. Hard work really pays.

Jay, if I say I am happy for you, then I'm a big liar! I am more than happy for you bro! I AM JOYED for you! I will sleep well and better tonight! I'm so glad to help! God bless you for heeding to my advice. They were probably waiting for those pages and adult content ad to be removed. Enjoy AdSense bro. Now work on your traffic. Register on Alexa to monitor how you're growing. God bless you again.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
vicdayo:

copied from where? I authored all my post well thanks for reviewing I will change my privacy policy link and reapplied.

Okay Vicdayo! Nice posts ma guy. Work on the link. Don't just reapply immediately. Wait for a week or two after you've worked on the error page. The week for waiting should be used to check all your links. Do all these things and your story will be like that of Jay...
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2014
fleps:

Jay, if I say I am happy for you, then I'm a big liar! I am more than happy for you bro! I AM JOYED for you! I will sleep well and better tonight! I'm so glad to help! God bless you for heeding to my advice. They were probably waiting for those pages and adult content ad to be removed. Enjoy AdSense bro. Now work on your traffic. Register on Alexa to monitor how you're growing. God bless you again.
Thanks alot bro. If all the men in Nigeria behaves like u i bet u Nigeria will be anoda heaven on earth.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
fleps:

Okay Vicdayo! Nice posts ma guy. Work on the link. Don't just reapply immediately. Wait for a week or two after you've worked on the error page. The week for waiting should be used to check all your links. Do all these things and your story will be like that of Jay...

thanks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Helllllo Jay! So how are your earnings coming through? Have you started making some dollars already? cheesy ?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Jayclinics(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
fleps: Helllllo Jay! So how are your earnings coming through? Have you started making some dollars already? cheesy ?
Still studying the system. placed some ads on the blog yesterday. nd also installed a plugin called AdSense now to place ads inside my posts. hope i it come ou with clicks. Meanwhile the logo is all don. mind to check the blog out now? I also blocked some f**king ads dat has nothing to do with my blog's niche although AdSense has a limit to dat so so many ads shown there will stil be irrelevant to my readers.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Scetchmaster(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
I haven't applied for Google AdSense, I just finished working on the site 3 days ago. now 1233 registered members.
www.vaddo.com
thanks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jayclinics:
Still studying the system. placed some ads on the blog yesterday. nd also installed a plugin called AdSense now to place ads inside my posts. hope i it come ou with clicks. Meanwhile the logo is all don. mind to check the blog out now? I also blocked some f**king ads dat has nothing to do with my blog's niche although AdSense has a limit to dat so so many ads shown there will stil be irrelevant to my readers.

Niceone Jay. Check the favicon too.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Cutiexprincex: Please how can I paste my google ad code on my blog?

Is it a blogger blog or a WordPress blog?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by tirtimy: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Please what can I do about http://aboutdevice.com to get approved. thanks
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014

I don't just know y I like this guy.... Your updates are funny though.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Acegoals: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
tirtimy: Please what can I do about http://aboutdevice.com to get approved. thanks

Wow! I wish you had not registered the domain. The contents of the posts are denitely copied. Google knows that you are not the producer of such phones so there is no way the specs would be generated from you.

But you can still place AdSense on the website only if you get approved with another blog or website and then place it on aboutdevice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.