Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips (29440 Views)

Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server / Adsense Qualification / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dalex11(m): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2014
I have been running a blog for a while
now. I decided to check what's
happening with the blog, so I visited
webmasters tool and I saw a message
saying googlebot can't access your
website. Please how do I resolve this?
Also, I have been trying to sign up for
adsense now, but keep being rejected. Need help on
this. www.eduresourceworld.com.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by kinanalikhan: 4:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2014
dalex11: I have been running a blog for a while
now. I decided to check what's
happening with the blog, so I visited
webmasters tool and I saw a message
saying googlebot can't access your
website. Please how do I resolve this?
Also, I have been trying to sign up for
adsense now, but keep being rejected. Need help on
this. www.eduresourceworld.com.

Your blog is no longer accessible
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dalex11(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
It is accessible. Please visit again. I just checked it now www.eduresourceworld.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2014
dalex11: It is accessible. Please visit again. I just checked it now www.eduresourceworld.com

How did you submit your sitemap?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dalex11(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
I submitted it using webmaster tools. Actually the blog www.edu-resourceng..com redirects to www.eduresourceworld.com So maybe the problem is redirecting the sitemap?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by big2unde: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
my current balance has been stuck on 1 dollar since we got going. help
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Picomon(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello fleps, how do I protect my ad account from clickbombing on WordPress? Any idea?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
dalex11: I submitted it using webmaster tools. Actually the blog www.edu-resourceng..com redirects to www.eduresourceworld.com So maybe the problem is redirecting the sitemap?

Walah! Get a new sitemap for www.eduresourceworld.com and resubmit
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Picomon: Hello fleps, how do I protect my ad account from clickbombing on WordPress? Any idea?

I'm sorry I have no idea but google is a friend in this case smiley
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2014
big2unde: my current balance has been stuck on 1 dollar since we got going. help

Write to google if you are getting clicks but it does not translate to money. Check their support forum
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by dalex11(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2014
fleps:

Walah! Get a new sitemap for www.eduresourceworld.com and resubmit
. Ok thanks. I would do that and be back with the outcome
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by vizboy(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Dclique:
Copied?. I wrote everything there myself. I'll work on the design but blogger doesn't really have nice templates.
I'm thinking of moving to wordpress.
checkout www.newblogtrick.com for some nice blogger template
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Dclique(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2014
fleps:
ok
I've made corrections but still i get the same results.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by mabeni(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls help me! Can't login to my blog site. Smanbeni..com. ..keeps asking me to "click here to continue & if clicked, still takes me back to click here to continue. Am fed up. Could it be my site is da hacked?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2014
mabeni:
Pls help me! Can't login to my blog site. Smanbeni..com. ..keeps asking me to "click here to continue & if clicked, still takes me back to click here to continue. Am fed up. Could it be my site is da hacked?
hmm... keep trying.. if you eventually succeed change your template. it dosint liik nice.

http://deltatoday..com/
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by superken(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Plz help me..i have been runing a blog for a while now, I got banned from adsense for invalid activity.
Now I got another adsense account but the problem now is that I can't place adsense ad on that same site...when ever I place the ad it doesn't show on that same site what could be the problem and plz what can I do?
Here is the blog www.kennwaforsblog.com
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by jimmy012(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hi guys, hw much do you guys make on an average through adsense on your blog.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Digriz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please check mine and tell me my flaws and how to improve.
http://www.naijaspotit..co.uk
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Acegoals: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dclique:

I've made corrections but still i get the same results.

What plugin do you use to generate your sitemap?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Acegoals: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
mabeni:

Try and use another browser. It is possible the browser you're trying to use is infected by a malware.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Acegoals: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
superken:
Plz help me..i have been runing a blog for a while now, I got banned from adsense for invalid activity.
Now I got another adsense account but the problem now is that I can't place adsense ad on that same site...when ever I place the ad it doesn't show on that same site what could be the problem and plz what can I do?
Here is the blog www.kennwaforsblog.com

What kind of invalid activity were you banned for? It seems the website has been blacklisted and until you appeal and get things straight, you may not be able to show ads.

Another possible reason is that your new AdSense is on the second stage of approval and on this stage only blank ads will show until you're approved.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
jimmy012:
Hi guys, hw much do you guys make on an average through adsense on your blog.

I think those using AdSense should be able to answer it. Presently I'm on affiliate marketing..

1 Like

Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Digriz:

Copied content...
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Digriz:

Good site but if you're to apply for AdSense, you'll be told Copied content...
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
fleps:

Good site but if you're to apply for AdSense, you'll be told Copied content...
boss, how is everything Na, I did mention you earlier o.. How far
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by superken(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Acegoals:

What kind of invalid activity were you banned for? It seems the website has been blacklisted and until you appeal and get things straight, you may not be able to show ads.

Another possible reason is that your new AdSense is on the second stage of approval and on this stage only blank ads will show until you're approved.

The new adsense works on my other blog...they just told me that the other adsense has been banned for invalid activity...
And I have filled the appeal form several times yet no positive response.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by fleps(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
gboru:
boss, how is everything Na, I did mention you earlier o.. How far

My guy I dey o! I'm setting up a framework and very soon I shall come up with the idea I have.
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Niyonice(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please check mine and tell me my flaws
and how to improve.
Http://www.niyonice.com
My adsense approval have been pending for more than 4 months now. Any help pls?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
fleps:

Of course it will be. But you have not applied for AdSense. It will be better to already have AdSense account before you copy. Check websites like Nigerians.com and thetrentonline you'll notice that everything is copied and they have AdSense enabled. But they did not apply for AdSense with those websites. Also even after you have AdSense you will have to be careful how you copy. For example, Recentnigeriajobs.com will redirect you to jobzila.com (without AdSense) Recentnigerianjobs.com had AdSense running but they were probably banned due to God knows what chief of which I suspect is copied contents. And we all know that once you're banned, you will not be approved with the same website or home address.
wow flaps, I have being reading all your post, honestly am really impress.
I just have one question?
Do u know why I can't view the Alexa rank of this blog www..com ?
Re: Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
mabeni:
what browser are u using? Guess opera mini/uc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.