Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! (5258 Views)

Naija Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe (baby Boy) PRICE SLASHED !!!! / Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} / Clean Tokunbo 2001 Honda Accord 'baby Boy': Price: 1,150,000m Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2008
2004 Top of the line Ford EXPEDITION Eddie Bauer, only 52,000 miles! 8-seater, V8 5.4L Engine, 1 Owner with CARFAX report. This SUV is immaculate – It was a demo car at Ford Dealership before it was sold to the first and only owner. Drives, feels and looks like new.

It is fully loaded with every “bang” you can think of – Luxurious Leather, Reverse sensor, Ice-cold Front and Rear A/C, Flip-down DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones and remote control, 6-CD Changer with 10-speaker system, Dynamic Cruise control, Roof Rack, Running Board, Sunroof, Remote/keyless entry, Anti-lock Breaking System, Power front seats, Power windows, Power side mirrors, Power folding third row seats, Alloy wheels, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Daytime running lights, Factory Tinted glass, etc, etc. Spare parts readily available in Nigeria. What more can I say? This machine is simply DYNAMITE!

No Prior Accidents, No Salvaged Title, No Odometer Rollback, No Flooding, No Problems.

“Big boy” SUV at “small boy” price of N2.9 million (fixed).

This baby is already on the way to Nigeria and scheduled to arrive mid-November, 2008. First come, first served – This SUV will not last long on the market – hurry! If interested, email me at straighttalk60@gmail.com

“Ziontrain – A reliable source of quality cars”

VIN:  1FMFU17L34LA34440

Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by abbyode(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2008
At last u finally advertised a car to sell, newbie dealer smiley smiley smiley.
Goodluck anyway!
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by igwe11(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Ziontrain

You!!!!!!!!!!!! can't be wrong with taste

The almighty DYNAMITE!!!! For bigger Boyz!!!!

I hope to get smthing like this soon when i finally bang my Chieftaincy title.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Busybody2(f): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2008
ziontrain:

2004 Top of the line Ford EXPEDITION Eddie Bauer. . .

]

[size=14pt]COME AND SEE, COME AND SEE, WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE, COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE. COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE. THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION. THE MODERATOR HAS TO MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY. MIRACLE DON SHELE. ME SEF I DEY GO GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST[/size]

Have to dash, but I have got a job to do. Every body has to hear this

ziontrain:

This baby is already on the way to Nigeria and scheduled to arrive mid-November, 2008. First come, first served – This SUV will not last long on the market – hurry! If interested, email me at straighttalk60@gmail.com

“Ziontrain – A reliable source of quality cars”

VIN:  1FMFU17L34LA34440

What shocked Wait o, what is that I am seeing shocked You mean it has not yet landed and is still a pie in the sky angry angry angry

God, sorry I have to defer my conversion to become a born-again Christian for now, until the car lands at the port. Forgive me God, it's your job cool
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by igwe11(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2008
@ buzy body

I think your law enforcement activities have made it possible for good guys to advertise their product in this site now.

Coast is made clear now for real biz

watch out for more Dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Godalone(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2008
Ziontrain tells them,you too much joo.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by megastu(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2008
Ziontrian,

I appreciate what you are doing. This is really very nice. It shows there is no cartel on autosection of Nairaland. The field is open. I need something like this but not ford, maybe toyota highlander or landrover freelander. My budget is 2million max
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Busybody2(f): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2008
igwe 1:

@ buzy body

I think your law enforcement activities have made it possible for good guys to advertise their product in this site now.

Coast is made clear now for real biz

As long as all dealers can manage to get along  and Ziontrain can let sleeping dogs lie tongue What the likes of Ziontrain don't realise is that for every one finger pointed at Inspired_men, four is being directed at poor Phammyus, about 4 people have asked him to produce VIN/clarification and he is yet to deliver undecided

Y'all need to live and let live, na chop and chop dey make the game of ayo sweet cool

igwe 1:

watch out for more Dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmn, I see. So you too were just on the bandwagon to advertise your business tongue Anyway, it's all good, y'all should just try and get along cool Phew, thank God, us Law Enforcement People, can now rest and take a well deserved break tongue Shame, Ziontrain decided against becoming one, he would have made a perfect addition to my harem cool
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by adeyemik: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2008
@Ziontrain,

It is now time to separate the BOYZ for the MEN, DISHONESTY FROM HONESTY, the ARROGANT (PROUD) from the HUMBLE.

Nice ride and stay blessed
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by igwe11(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

As long as all dealers can manage to get along and Ziontrain can let sleeping dogs lie tongue What the likes of Ziontrain don't realise is that for every one finger pointed at Inspired_men, four is being directed at poor Phammyus, about 4 people have asked him to produce VIN/clarification and he is yet to deliver undecided

Y'all need to live and let live, na chop and chop dey make the game of ayo sweet cool
tongue Shame, Ziontrain decided against becoming one, he would have made a perfect addition to my harem cool

Your harem is missing some people, I guess you know that Romeobest is out of coverage now While the big dog is still in prison for corruption charges. grin grin grin

We hope to get along for the progress of this forum while honesty is still the order of the day.

cheers!!!!!!
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
Nairalanders, thank you very much! I really appreciate the kind words.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Busybody2(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
igwe 1:

[color=#000099][b]Your harem is missing some people . . .

That is what you think cool

Romeobest wink and Akuya wink are in some exotic location somewhere topping up their tan and planning how they are going to spend their retirement pension, as we speaktype. I just wanted to make sure all loose ends were tied before I joined them too tongue Oops did I mention retirement shocked Oh dear, me and my big mouth, they wanted to tell you themselves undecided  Oh well, I guess you know now grin

Another thing, stop hating angry I have told you, you don't look nice when you cry, your time will come soon tongue Meanwhile console yourself with the fact you would not have to share me with anyone else when that time comes cheesy Cheer up, bye for now love, I've got a bag, no make that ten bags, to pack and a plane to catch and two distinguished gentlemen waiting for me and . . . kiss cool
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by igwe11(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
ziontrain:

[b]
Welcome jare!!!!!!!

The coast is clear!!!!!!

You can fire at the speed of light i.e 3 x 108[/b]m-s
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Busybody2(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
ziontrain:

You are welcome honey kiss By the way, how long have you been dreaming of delivering this speech tongue grin

Don't mind me o, I no want rain on your parade, so make I excuse you to savour this moment, it is a wondrous moment indeed cheesy Off to handle my other bidness cool

Have to dash, but I have got a job to do.

Don't say I told you but have you heard that Ziontrain is now a bonafide car dealer. . .

[size=4pt]Don't say I told you but have you heard that Ziontrain has advertised. . [/size] .

[size=3pt]Don't say I told you but have you heard that Ziontrain is selling[/size]. . .

[size=2pt]Don't say I told you but have you heard that Ziontrain is now a respectable car dealer, did I mention he was single[/size]
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Busy_body, thank you for letting me savour the moment. I think we should now make you the "Ribadu" of Nairaland or should I say the "Ribadess" of Nairaland!

@Megastu, yes, I can sort you out. I will email you shortly.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by Busybody2(f): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
ziontrain:

@Busy_body, thank you for letting me savour the moment. I think we should now make you the "Ribadu" of Nairaland or should I say the "Ribadess" of Nairaland!

Moi, take the honour from you shocked no way, there is no other match, that position is solely yours cheesy I must say you did a better job than the other two musketeers Akuya and Romeobest, you were the best lipsrsealed Thank God they have retired cool You were born to do it grin grin grin Now stop being modest and go and show off your honour with pride grin The worldNairaland is your oyster cool

By the way, I already have the honour and accolade of Madam Soludress bestowed on moi, I don't want to be greedy IYKWIM wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by jenju(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
ziontrain,

Welcome aboard, my brother. Keep it clean, honest, and transparent as you've been advocating, and success will be yours. May you be blessed with deep pocket customers. smiley

The ride is beautiful and if peradventure, you bring this car to Abuja or Kaduna, you are free to display it in our lot (we'll work out the details later). I pray you sell it before it even gets to Lagos

While there is a market for well repaired salvage and accidented vehicles, we simply don't have those in our inventories. It will not be an issue in your case because your car is clean.

I join others in congratulating you.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Jenju, thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciate it. I hope to follow your footsteps in providing quality service to customers at all times. You have already set the pace here and as some nairalanders have been saying, "when I grow up, I want to be like Jenju!".

Honesty, Transparency and Integrity will always be my motto.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by rasmur5: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
Congratulations, Ziontrain, wish you lots of success.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by babeisme: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
congratulations my pastor brother. God is good.
Good luck and i know the ride will go fast because odi cleanu (ibo),
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
@rasmur5 & @babeisme, thank you so much o. God is good!
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by keba(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2008
Congrats ziontrain, keep it up as you do it right bro.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by nkc(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2008
and finally, dis greeting wont be complete, if yur good friend does not commend u, keep it up, i borrow jenjus words and throw it back at u, well done my friend
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by idupaul: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
Thank God u ave advertized at last, now no more blowing of dust again
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2008
@keba and @nkc, thanks a lot. This SUV is really generating a lot of interest, I'm sure we'll get there soon.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
more pics,

Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by coolguyz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
this is wat we'v bn advocating, let ur deals speak for u and u all get a fair share of the mkt.

thnk goodness no more hating thread and more of AUTO deals. by the way, u starting out well wt this ride. its GOOODer i guess.

@jenju, as always, i dnt hv comments on u cos u just a true bobo doing his own. nice one u lending support again her. me sef appreciate u for dt.
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2008
@Coolguyz, yes, this deal speaks for itself!
Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by ziontrain: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
Nairalanders, this baby is due to arrive Lagos this week (saturday 15th November, 2008). A lot of interest has been generated and we hope to close the deal soon, still available on first come, first served basis.

Re: "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! by reality4us(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2008
ziontarin,

Please don't belittle this car. It's not a baby, it's a[b] dude[/b] and it's not everybody but a few.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fx35 Infinity Jeep For Sale SOLD / Camry 03 - 06 (big For Nothing) / Sparkling 2007 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercab...price: N3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.